Trump reveals how he would force Mexico to pay for border wall

Just sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking libs while Trump cleans up your mess. The border will be secured, the wall will be built, thousands of new border patrol agents will be deployed, and illegals will be deported the fuck back where they came from.

..and pigs will fly, and my granddaughter will clean up her room in the new era that Trump is going to usher in....

^^^ says the party of can't mooching lazy do nothings.

You have me confused with someone else. I am very industrious. I am starting a mail order shovel and ladder company. I have been distributing my catalogs all over Nogales, Mexico!

Shit, you beat me to it.

That's ok, because I will sell you a franchise for paddleboat rentals based in brownsville Texas!

I got you all beat….I’m going to hang out at the Western Union for 8 hours every Saturday, use my Citizenship papers, and wire money to Mexico for 1% of the net. Lets see, one percent of $24,000,000,000. Thats $240 million right?

Easy peasy lemon squeeze.

a BREECH , who or what is creating these Border wall 'breeches' on American owned property Daws ??
Lol .
What the fuck does being American owned have to do with it ?
------------------------- well , its a taxpayer owned wall , who or what is creating DAMAGING breeches to American taxpayer owned property Daws ??
Again meaningless.
The weather for starters , bored teens, etc
------------------------------------- the weather and bored teens ehh Daws !! :afro:

like I have said , I don't think that these anti wall boneheads have ever had any experience at all in ever building anything .

..and pigs will fly, and my granddaughter will clean up her room in the new era that Trump is going to usher in....

^^^ says the party of can't mooching lazy do nothings.

You have me confused with someone else. I am very industrious. I am starting a mail order shovel and ladder company. I have been distributing my catalogs all over Nogales, Mexico!

Shit, you beat me to it.

That's ok, because I will sell you a franchise for paddleboat rentals based in brownsville Texas!

I got you all beat….I’m going to hang out at the Western Union for 8 hours every Saturday, use my Citizenship papers, and wire money to Mexico for 1% of the net. Lets see, one percent of $24,000,000,000. Thats $240 million right?

Easy peasy lemon squeeze.

I like that! However, I have a different plan. I am going to teach Mexicans how to buy money orders in banks that they can mail to their family. I figure charging about $150 per Mexican.

like I have said , I don't think that these anti wall boneheads have ever had any experience at all in ever building anything .

The Chinese have offered to teach us how to build the wall. They had lots of experience. They wanted to keep the mongols out. Didn't work, and the mongols invaded and ruled China for centuries, but their wall is still standing after 2300 years!

yeah , same with Hadrians wall over in Blighty . I wouldnt let their old , ancient failures stop me from building a modern exclusion wall on the border in the 21st century though VShandel .

yeah , same with Hadrians wall over in Blighty . I wouldnt let their old , ancient failures stop me from building a modern exclusion wall on the border in the 21st century though VShandel .
exclusion wall .
The only advantage a 21st Century wall would have is it would be far easier to distroy due to cheaper an lighter materials and corner cutting.

I'll see your wall, and raise you a shovel and a ladder.....
---------------------- as I have said , some of you people just don't want to stop illegals from invading .

besides that , it doesn't matter , if Trump gets in he may build the wall !!

I'll see your wall, and raise you a shovel and a ladder.....
---------------------- as I have said , some of you people just don't want to stop illegals from invading .
When did it become an invasion?

Forum List

Back