Trump reveals how he would force Mexico to pay for border wall

agree , they want the immigration and the open borders BPat !!

No . We don't want to waste money on boondoggles.

You'd be better off using the money to add immigration courts and ins agents .

It takes like a year before you get a deportation hearing !

And yes, I used "boondoggle " in a sentence .

You are bound and determined to prevent the illegal alien problem from being solved because it benefits your filthy party.

Who do you think you're fooling?

You are only pro wall because it satisfies your hateful bigot views on the subject . It doesn't even really address the immigration problem .

He makes it obvious why the wall is a silly idea. And it is funny.

That's why bripat9643 is afraid to watch it.

The wall is indeed a silly idea, was never meant to be taken seriously and will never be built.

None of you can explain why it's silly.
really? here we go .....1. the wall will be built by the contractor that low ball's the bidding process .
2. the materials will be low grade .
3. it will use Mexican labor and they wiil for obvious reasons work sloppily and slow driving the cost up.
even though trump makes a lot of noise about making Mexico pay for it inevitably for what ever reason public money will be spent on it .
3 I predict that there will be tunnels and other way and routes around over and thru the walls defenses .
it will be another bridge to nowhere.

Not mention that it's not physically possible.

Huge boondoggle for a problem that doesn't really exist.

All just because idiots don't like brown skin and want to enrich Trumpery.

How is it "physically impossible?" Every time some leftwing open-borders douche bag makes a claim about the wall, it turns out he just pulled it out his ass.

We understand you want to destroy this country, so who do you think you're fooling?
It's all ready been explained why it's impossible.
As an example, the golden gate bridge.
It takes a whole year just to paint it by the time the crews finish one end .
They have to start the other end again.
No imagine a border wall 30'high running 2000 miles . By the time work crews fixed a breach in CA there would be 10 more any were from Arizona to Louisiana.
The maintenance costs would kill any imagined value the wall would have as a barrier.

even if true all that means is that there would be more Americans working in Border Wall Repair same as highway crews are always fixing highways , roads , bridges and dams Daws !! The maintanance never stop Daws .

Last edited:
a BREECH , who or what is creating these Border wall 'breeches' on American owned property Daws ??

even if true all that means is that there would be more Americans working in Border Wall Repair same as highway crews are always fixing highways , roads , bridges and dams Daws !! Th maintanace never stop Daws .
Meaningless!
-------------------------- that's a foolish reply Daws !! And that's why I gave you a silly post award and here is another :tongue-44: Daws !!

Last edited:
let them stay in 'mexico' and everywhere else that they come from Timmy , but how do you like my wall building video Timmy ?? --- What it would take to build Trump's border wall - CNN Video ---

40% of illegals enter legally and overstay . They come from every country on the planet . What does your wall do for that ????
gotta do some work on that problem also Timmy , ROME wasn't built in a day Timmy .
True but hadrian wall was a boondoggle too.

a BREECH , who or what is creating these Border wall 'breeches' on American owned property Daws ??
Lol .
What the fuck does being American owned have to do with it ?
------------------------- well , its a taxpayer owned wall , who or what is creating DAMAGING breeches to American taxpayer owned property Daws ??

let them stay in 'mexico' and everywhere else that they come from Timmy , but how do you like my wall building video Timmy ?? --- What it would take to build Trump's border wall - CNN Video ---

40% of illegals enter legally and overstay . They come from every country on the planet . What does your wall do for that ????
gotta do some work on that problem also Timmy , ROME wasn't built in a day Timmy .

So you'll throw money away on a wall?

I thought u righties were all about the debt ?

----------------------------------------- plan is to get some of the money from taxes on money sent back to mexico Timmy !!

Lol .
What the fuck does being American owned have to do with it ?
------------------------- well , its a taxpayer owned wall , who or what is creating DAMAGING breeches to American taxpayer owned property Daws ??
Again meaningless.
The weather for starters , bored teens, etc

----------------------------------------- plan is to get some of the money from taxes on money sent back to mexico Timmy !!
Like that will work.

Forum List

Back