Trump reveals how he would force Mexico to pay for border wall

Trump reveals how he would force Mexico to pay for border wall

I assumed he was going to use the money we give them via trade but hey this works as well. You should see the amount of stores here where I live that have these illegals sending cash back hell its not even taxed because they work under the table.

It wouldn't work. As he doesn't have the authority to stop money going to Mexico. His news conference announcing the policy would be interrupted by the court ordered injunction.

Unless they have a 35 foot ladder and a rope. Your billions spent on a wall defeated with a few dollars.

How is that going to work when the staff manning the wall can just drive right up and arrest them?

That is a lot of staff over 2000 miles. If we had that much staff we wouldn't need a wall.

That didn't work to well in Hungary. Staff without walls or fences are virtually useless. We already have 10,000 border guards. That should be sufficient. The choice isn't between the wall or staff. That's a falls choice presented by people who are opposed to controlling the border.

We did complete lots of fencing and you say we have lots of staff. Yet else still have tons of illegals. More fencing won't make a difference.

If you've seen any pics of the so-called fence they built, you would know it's a joke.

Expensive joke

He makes it obvious why the wall is a silly idea. And it is funny.

That's why bripat9643 is afraid to watch it.

The wall is indeed a silly idea, was never meant to be taken seriously and will never be built.

None of you can explain why it's silly.
really? here we go .....1. the wall will be built by the contractor that low ball's the bidding process .
2. the materials will be low grade .
3. it will use Mexican labor and they wiil for obvious reasons work sloppily and slow driving the cost up.
even though trump makes a lot of noise about making Mexico pay for it inevitably for what ever reason public money will be spent on it .
3 I predict that there will be tunnels and other way and routes around over and thru the walls defenses .
it will be another bridge to nowhere.
----------------------------------------- so what , spend the public money , tax money as that's not important to me . Read Trumps memo . Taxing the remittances is a good idea plus there are a few other cash gathering ideas in Trump memo Daws .
Does the word sucker mean anything to you

"Sucker" is a synonym for "Democrat."

The wall is indeed a silly idea, was never meant to be taken seriously and will never be built.

really? here we go .....1. the wall will be built by the contractor that low ball's the bidding process .
3. it will use Mexican labor and they wiil for obvious reasons work sloppily and slow driving the cost up.
even though trump makes a lot of noise about making Mexico pay for it inevitably for what ever reason public money will be spent on it .
3 I predict that there will be tunnels and other way and routes around over and thru the walls defenses .
----------------------------------------- so what , spend the public money , tax money as that's not important to me . Read Trumps memo . Taxing the remittances is a good idea plus there are a few other cash gathering ideas in Trump memo Daws .

Only in your masturbation fantasy.

How is that going to work when the staff manning the wall can just drive right up and arrest them?

That is a lot of staff over 2000 miles. If we had that much staff we wouldn't need a wall.

That didn't work to well in Hungary. Staff without walls or fences are virtually useless. We already have 10,000 border guards. That should be sufficient. The choice isn't between the wall or staff. That's a falls choice presented by people who are opposed to controlling the border.

We did complete lots of fencing and you say we have lots of staff. Yet else still have tons of illegals. More fencing won't make a difference.

If you've seen any pics of the so-called fence they built, you would know it's a joke.

Expensive joke

Obamacare is an expensive joke. It's an expensive practical joke on the people who voted for Obama.

Last edited:

Expensive joke

Obamacare is an expensive joke. It's an expensive practical joke on the people who voter for Obama.
A swing and a miss.
Strike three!
You're out!

It smarts when you realize you've been fucked up the ass, doesn't it?

Does trump know that illegals come from other countries than Mexico ?

I wouldn't know.
You on the other hand should be so used to it , you don't need lube.

agree , they want the immigration and the open borders BPat !!

No . We don't want to waste money on boondoggles.

You'd be better off using the money to add immigration courts and ins agents .

It takes like a year before you get a deportation hearing !

And yes, I used "boondoggle " in a sentence .

You are bound and determined to prevent the illegal alien problem from being solved because it benefits your filthy party.

Who do you think you're fooling?

You are only pro wall because it satisfies your hateful bigot views on the subject . It doesn't even really address the immigration problem .

Right, because we all know how eager lying douche bag open-borders traitors like you are to solve the illegal alien problem. You demonstrate that every time you use the word "immigrant" instead of the correct term "illegal alien."

What "hateful bigot view" does it satisfy?

let them stay in 'mexico' and everywhere else that they come from Timmy , but how do you like my wall building video Timmy ?? --- What it would take to build Trump's border wall - CNN Video ---

40% of illegals enter legally and overstay . They come from every country on the planet . What does your wall do for that ????

What makes you believe the wall has to solve 100% of the illegal alien problem?

You open-borders douche bags keep asking the same dumbass questions over and over again no matter how may times they get answered.

I wouldn't know.

That must be your conception of wit.

------------------------------ mexicans are probably the biggest problem Timmy .

Timmy admits they are 60% of the problem. He wants us to believe that solving 60% of the problem is a waste of time and money.

You assume it would stop the 60%, and in your last post u say it won't be 100%. And yes, the amount spent is a waste of money .

Not mention that it's not physically possible.

Huge boondoggle for a problem that doesn't really exist.

All just because idiots don't like brown skin and want to enrich Trumpery.

How is it "physically impossible?" Every time some leftwing open-borders douche bag makes a claim about the wall, it turns out he just pulled it out his ass.

We understand you want to destroy this country, so who do you think you're fooling?
It's all ready been explained why it's impossible.
As an example, the golden gate bridge.
It takes a whole year just to paint it by the time the crews finish one end .
They have to start the other end again.
No imagine a border wall 30'high running 2000 miles . By the time work crews fixed a breach in CA there would be 10 more any were from Arizona to Louisiana.
The maintenance costs would kill any imagined value the wall would have as a barrier.

Why would there be any breeches when the border patrol can spot someone trying to create one and apprehend them in a matter of minutes? After a few dozen spend 5 years cooling their heals in prison, the "breaches" will come to an end.

There is another way to build the fence without using government to take money from people.

Offer amnesty to anyone who contributes money and labor to build the fence

That way the hard working illegals can remain in the country. We don't pay a dime for it and the influx is shut down.

agree , they want the immigration and the open borders BPat !!

No . We don't want to waste money on boondoggles.

You'd be better off using the money to add immigration courts and ins agents .

It takes like a year before you get a deportation hearing !

And yes, I used "boondoggle " in a sentence .

You are bound and determined to prevent the illegal alien problem from being solved because it benefits your filthy party.

Who do you think you're fooling?

You are only pro wall because it satisfies your hateful bigot views on the subject . It doesn't even really address the immigration problem .

Right, because we all know how eager lying douche bag open-borders traitors like you are to solve the illegal alien problem. You demonstrate that every time you use the word "immigrant" instead of the correct term "illegal alien."

What "hateful bigot view" does it satisfy?
Actually they are both correct.
Your constant need to use the pejorative is a hateful bigoted view.

------------------------------ mexicans are probably the biggest problem Timmy .

Timmy admits they are 60% of the problem. He wants us to believe that solving 60% of the problem is a waste of time and money.

You assume it would stop the 60%, and in your last post u say it won't be 100%. And yes, the amount spent is a waste of money .

I don't "assume" it. I know it, based on what has happened with other such walls. I admit that the border with Mexico is the source of 60% of illegal aliens, and the wall will only stop them. You're imagining that I've said something else.

I wouldn't know.

That must be your conception of wit.
Not just mine , but you would not understand as you have no wit at all.

Forum List

Back