Trump reverses course, says it's 'too soon' for Georgia Gov. Kemp to reopen state

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
So Trump was for reopening Georgia, before he “strongly disagreed” with it

See, this is why you don't ever ingratiate yourself to Trump. No matter which way it goes, it will end in disaster for you. Kemp owes his governor seat to Trump. Kemp's just trying to be the loyal soldier. And after Trump spends the entire weekend supporting the AstroTurfing going on across the nation, Kemp decides to open things back up on Sunday. Then..reality sets in and Trump walks it back, throwing Kemp under the proverbial bus....loyalty NOT rewarded.

I think it was the kind of businesses Georgia was reopening like Gyms and hair salons that led to some initial concern at the white house...the Governor however explained his reasoning...let them open and go back to work we need to see what happens...this could be a good sign.... we may see the quickest economic recovery in our nations history....

D859F10D-CF71-41BE-98DA-7DB66C96C97C.jpeg

A rare smart move by El Blob-o

I think it was the kind of businesses Georgia was reopening like Gyms and hair salons that led to some initial concern at the white house...the Governor however explained his reasoning...let them open and go back to work we need to see what happens...this could be a good sign.... we may see the quickest economic recovery in our nations history....

Or the biggest public health disaster since 1918.

We keep telling you Yoga Pad they are rolling out a master plan dumb ass and trust us your gonna know the chit when you see it face to face everyone fkn one of us will. Laugh alllll youuuuu want it's here lmfao!!!

[

Trump needs to shut up and let the individual governors handle their own states,

One of Trump’s many problems is that Trump doesn’t know how to keep his big mouth shut.

Trump is the Ralph Kramden of presidents.

A fat New Yorker with a big mouth.

Last edited:

If that man would just shut up, quit commenting, making stupid suggestions and requests, the little trumplings would not scurry to support it and maybe less people would die. He appears to be correct on Georgia at the moment. They need to slow down on opening. Shouldn't have listened to him in the first place. VA shot down his drug prescribing gig with a scientific study done on veterans. So it causes potentially fatal heart issues as dangerous or more dangerous than the Covid. Gee the contraindications and warnings in the PDR were correct along. Go figure. So now he fires one of his experts, because the guy agrees with the PDR and is supported by the VA study and does not support Dr Death Trump. Glad VA got done so veterans no longer running the risks of Dr Death's miracle cure.

See, this is why you don't ever ingratiate yourself to Trump. No matter which way it goes, it will end in disaster for you. Kemp owes his governor seat to Trump. Kemp's just trying to be the loyal soldier. And after Trump spends the entire weekend supporting the AstroTurfing going on across the nation, Kemp decides to open things back up on Sunday. Then..reality sets in and Trump walks it back, throwing Kemp under the proverbial bus....loyalty NOT rewarded.
It's just more proof (as if we need to explain anything to you) that Trump SUPPORTERS are independent thinkers unlike the Demonrat lemmings.

Trump like all GOP RED state gov is a first rate hypocrite - congrats.

Now get ready to count more bodies ... in the millions I suspect ... I hope and pray not, but this virus is not choosey ... everyone is a target ... and that means GOPers, too.

Forum List

Back