Trump reverses course, says it's 'too soon' for Georgia Gov. Kemp to reopen state

Where the trump sheep ?
I am dying to see what excuse they will find for this.
Obama's fault?
Hillary's?
Or the DNC?

Your idiocy shines with the light of a thousand suns.

So the guy says opening Georgia is okay. Liberals lose their minds.

So, then the guy says opening Georgia isn't okay. Liberals lose their minds.

This is proof positive that you can't make a liberal happy, because all they want to do is whine and piss and bitch and moan about Trump.

It's also why no intelligent person takes them seriously...
If you were intelligent you wouldn't fall for Trump the biggest idiot on earth right now.

Ps: I'm a bystander not a democrat.

Hey pinhead, my comment has nothing to do with Trump, aside from the fact that dipshit libs can't get through a single day without whining about him...

Where the trump sheep ?
Obama's fault?
Hillary's?
Or the DNC?

This is proof positive that you can't make a liberal happy, because all they want to do is whine and piss and bitch and moan about Trump.

If you were intelligent you wouldn't fall for Trump the biggest idiot on earth right now.

Hey pinhead, my comment has nothing to do with Trump, aside from the fact that dipshit libs can't get through a single day without whining about him...
The whole world can't he is hard to avoid given the amount of stupidity he does and say. Of he wasn't in charge of the most powerful position no one would care.

Americans shouldn't give up their liberty so easily, particularly in the south, my friends!

Where the trump sheep ?
Obama's fault?
Hillary's?
Or the DNC?

The whole world can't he is hard to avoid given the amount of stupidity he does and say. Of he wasn't in charge of the most powerful position no one would care.

So, you acknowledge that dipshit libs whine every day.

Cool...

Where the trump sheep ?
Obama's fault?
Hillary's?
Or the DNC?

So, you acknowledge that dipshit libs whine every day.

Cool...
There is lot truth to it. It is a tragedy having a mentally I'll person in charge.

Forum List

Back