Trump revokes Washington Post press credentials

good let that serve as a lesson

So let the civil war begin.

You will lose. You don't have the numbers.

You do realize that incitement to rebellion is a felony right?
After all the years of the rightwingnuts on this board calling for a civil war, they now dare critisize someone else for saying that? LOL

I'm not responsible for anyone but myself and the fact of the matter is that incitement to rebellion is a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison.
No doubt true and 100% antithetical to what Thomas Jefferson and the Founders of our great nation stood for.

No doubt most Americans alive today would have been fucking Tories, loyal to the King. I'm guessing you're not a "3%ers, amirite, CSC? Kind of a funny name for a Tory. ;)

A) Call Sign Chaos is General Mattis's call sign, it's an omage.

B) I suggest you look into the Whiskey Rebellion and how Washington crushed it, it then look into Frie and Shay's rebellions as well before you spout off about something which you clearly know nothing about.

Our constitution provides us with the authority to use force to reject any unconstitutional authority that seeks to oppress us.

It does not provide commiecrats who don't like the results of a lawful, constitutional election, the authority to go around setting off firebombs and paying crazy, addicted, and criminal thugs to riot.

Those are totally different things.

But just as the criminal democratic terrorists don't recognize the difference between a tumor and a human child, and can't conceive of the fundamental differences between slavery, and freedom. they also can't recognize the difference between lawful, and unlawful. Constitutional, and unconstitutional. Human, and non human, choice and death...they don't perceive the differences because they've been brainwashed not to. They're nothing but meat for their masters.

And as such, completely and utterly useless to us as Americans, or the world. Even their communist masters recognize they are good for one thing only...violent government coups.

So begins the Authoritarian's attack on the First Amendment. It contnues the Putin Playbook.

Explain to us how this is an attack on the first amendment. They are still free to write what they want.

His monarchy will be gradual. Just watch and wait. He is Putin taught.

Please answer the question Jim. You made an allegation that Trump is attacking the First Amendment. Can please you please back up your allegation.

So begins the Authoritarian's attack on the First Amendment. It contnues the Putin Playbook.

Explain to us how this is an attack on the first amendment. They are still free to write what they want.

Please answer the question Jim. You made an allegation that Trump is attacking the First Amendment. Can please you please back up your allegation.
It's just another lie. We are able to discern ourselves that it's not happening.

Don't choke. I know it is hard to explain away your leftist attitude, but if you try harder, we may understand-)
No, no he wont. I am sure of it.

In all seriousness, there will come a day when you realize you were completely conned. You believed a New York billionaire with gold toilet seats had your welfare in mind. Because you're stupid.

Gary, you are not thinking. I am not going to agree, or disagree with your statement. But what I WILL ask, is give me a profile that you would see as someone who WOULD look after our interests! Unless you are a mobster or something like that, we have had Presidents from many walks of life, including just politicians. Many were successful, some were not. It didn't make a difference which walk of life they came from, because success in one arena, doesn't mean failure in another, nor vice-versa.

Trump may fail, Trump might be highly successful. I would ask-----------> Taking away all party labels, no campaign, just choose---------> who would we choose? A community organizer? Or a very successful businessman to fix our economy!

See..........you would say but, but, but, but, because of Obama.........and ya know what..........that is fine. So you see, Trump being a New York Billionaire means NOTHING to this equation, because by all rights, even YOU given the choice and knowing no other factoids, would choose Trump! And so, logic tells us that...............past experience, is no measurement to Presidential prophecy!
We have had, for the last eight years, a President that was looking after the interests of the nation and the people of that nation. He took office during the worst business disaster since the First Great Republican Depression. And his policies resulted in a Dow that went from 6500 to nearly 20,000, unemployment from over 9% to below 5%.

The orange clown will enter office riding on the economic success of President Obama. Let us see where we are at the end of 2019.

Which nation was that Mexico? China? Because it sure as hell wasnt the US?

And Reagan inherited a far worse economy from Carter.

I'm amazed that these so-called "constitution-lovers" here from the right wing find nothing wrong with a president willfully silencing the press.

What First Amendment, right?
How are they silenced? You do realize not everyone gets a WH press pass
Why certainly. It is traditional for the major papers to get the passes. Now, we will see the orange clown grant those passes to Breibart and the National Enquirer. LOL. After all, that is his level of intellect.
National Enquirer has a better track record of investigative journalism than they do.
That is where, Men in Black, get their info.

Trump revokes Post press credentials, calling the paper ‘dishonest’ and ‘phony’

This is the very definition of fascism. The Washington Post? This isn't Media Matters or ThinkProgress, people. This is a major newspaper that has been a luminary among the media for 100 years.

What does it take for the TrumpHumpers to recognize that what's happening here is extremely dangerous?
What will it take the democrats to recognize how extremely dangerous it is to constantly make up lies and present them as fact when the whole world is watching?
I agree with pulling the credentials from any organization that will purposely lie and present it as fact just to try and get their way. They are not doing the country justice with their actions and should be stopped.

This is the very definition of fascism. The Washington Post? This isn't Media Matters or ThinkProgress, people. This is a major newspaper that has been a luminary among the media for 100 years.

What does it take for the TrumpHumpers to recognize that what's happening here is extremely dangerous?

The article is from June of 2016 while he was campaigning.

He has not denied the Washington Post press credentials for the White House.

Please quit the drama. If Trump does deny the Washington Post press credentials to the White House, I will be outraged.

So far you are being a drama queen for the leftwing nutters.
OMG!
Fake OP :eek-52:

It's just another lie. We are able to discern ourselves that it's not happening.

He needs to back up his claim, he needs to be shown that he is fear mongering and has no basis in his claim.

A) Call Sign Chaos is General Mattis's call sign, it's an omage.

B) I suggest you look into the Whiskey Rebellion and how Washington crushed it, it then look into Frie and Shay's rebellions as well before you spout off about something which you clearly know nothing about.
1) My call sign (among several over the years) was "Divine Wind". I retired after 21 years of service. You?

2) As a retired military officer, I'm quite familiar with many aspects of American history, including the controversial "Whiskey Rebellion". You're assertions are not a denial you'd make a great Tory and are now a solid authoritarian.

He can only back it up with projection that Trump will do what President Obummer was trying to do; establish a monarchy.

The Washington Post and the New York Times are nothing more than Fake News sites that regurgitate Establishment lies in service to the Global Corporate Elites.

They arent worth pissing on.

Fake news websites (also referred to as hoax news[3][4]) deliberately publish hoaxes, propaganda, and disinformation — using social media to drive web traffic and amplify their effect.[5][6][7] Unlike news satire, fake news websites seek to mislead, rather than entertain, readers for financial, political, or other gain.[8][6] Such sites have promoted political falsehoods in Germany,[9][10] Indonesia and the Philippines,[11] Sweden,[12][13] Myanmar,[14] and the United States.[15][16][17] Many sites originate, or are promoted, from Russia,[5][15][18] Macedonia,[19][20] Romania,[21] and the U.S.[22][23]
Fake news website - Wikipedia

Now based on this description of "Fake News", please prove that the Washington Post, New York Times or CNN are "fakes news".
Trumpsters seem to think any news site that does not goose-step to Trumpster ideology are "fake news" purveyors.
Here's a partial list of other purported "fake news" resources. NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, NPR.
I want to see Trumpsters prove that these resources are "faker news".
Come on, Trumpsters, prove your point!
On January 16, 2017, CNN broadcast a story by Manu Raju, titled “First on CNN: Trump’s Cabinet pick invested in company, then introduced a bill to help it”, which omitted facts and drew conclusions in an effort to attack President-Elect Donald Trump’s designee for Secretary of Health and Human Services, Dr. Tom Price.

The facts were available to CNN through House Financial Disclosure Filings. Dr. Price’s position on the Comprehensive Joint Replacement demonstration, which date back to fall 2015, is also a matter of public record.

The facts are:

• Dr. Tom Price has a diversified portfolio with Morgan Stanley in a broker-directed account. The portfolio includes both health care and non-health care related stocks.
• Dr. Price’s Morgan Stanley financial advisor designed his portfolio and directed all trades in the account. Pursuant to the arrangement with Morgan Stanley, the financial advisor, and not Dr. Price, has the discretion to decide which securities to buy and sell in his account.
• Dr. Price’s financial advisor periodically rebalances his portfolio to ensure proper diversification. On March 17, 2016, Morgan Stanley undertook a comprehensive rebalancing of Dr. Price’s portfolio. In the course of that rebalancing, the advisor purchased 26 shares of Zimmer Biomet, worth $2,697.74, on behalf of Dr. Price.
• Dr. Price learned of the purchase of Zimmer Biomet on April 4, 2016, when his financial advisor sent him a list of trades to be disclosed on his House Periodic Transaction Report (PTR).
• Dr. Price submitted the PTR reflecting the March trades on April 15, 2016.
• Dr. Price began work on his legislative effort to delay the comprehensive joint replacement demonstration project in 2015 in order to preserve treatment options for patients. He sent a Dear Colleague letter regarding this effort on September 21, 2015.

The Presidential Transition Team requests that CNN retract this blatantly false story.

Well that attempt doesn't quite fit the definition of a "fake news" resource. That's one story out of 10's of thousands of stories by CNN, you better do better than that.
Using your questionable logic, Fox News and the gang are a "fake news" resource, right chief? I even found more than one!!!! :2up:

Fake story about Obamas, Hillary Clinton ensnares Sean Hannity

Sean Hannity Uses Fake News Website To Claim ISIS Will Invade America
Read more at: Sean Hannity Uses Fake News Website To Claim ISIS Will Invade America

403 examples of Fox News malaise:

Fox Watch - A long list of examples of Fox News lying, misleading, or generally making the world a worse place

Now, unlike you and other Trumpsters, I know the difference between real "Fake New's" purveyors and left/right leaning news resources..
Do I think Fox News and Sean Hannity are "Fake News" resources? Absolutely not.
That's because I am no one's tool and I goose-step to no one (but my wife :dunno:).

The Washington Post and the New York Times are nothing more than Fake News sites that regurgitate Establishment lies in service to the Global Corporate Elites.

Fake news websites (also referred to as hoax news[3][4]) deliberately publish hoaxes, propaganda, and disinformation — using social media to drive web traffic and amplify their effect.[5][6][7] Unlike news satire, fake news websites seek to mislead, rather than entertain, readers for financial, political, or other gain.[8][6] Such sites have promoted political falsehoods in Germany,[9][10] Indonesia and the Philippines,[11] Sweden,[12][13] Myanmar,[14] and the United States.[15][16][17] Many sites originate, or are promoted, from Russia,[5][15][18] Macedonia,[19][20] Romania,[21] and the U.S.[22][23]

Now based on this description of "Fake News", please prove that the Washington Post, New York Times or CNN are "fakes news".
Trumpsters seem to think any news site that does not goose-step to Trumpster ideology are "fake news" purveyors.
Here's a partial list of other purported "fake news" resources. NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, NPR.
On January 16, 2017, CNN broadcast a story by Manu Raju, titled “First on CNN: Trump’s Cabinet pick invested in company, then introduced a bill to help it”, which omitted facts and drew conclusions in an effort to attack President-Elect Donald Trump’s designee for Secretary of Health and Human Services, Dr. Tom Price.

The facts were available to CNN through House Financial Disclosure Filings. Dr. Price’s position on the Comprehensive Joint Replacement demonstration, which date back to fall 2015, is also a matter of public record.

The facts are:

• Dr. Tom Price has a diversified portfolio with Morgan Stanley in a broker-directed account. The portfolio includes both health care and non-health care related stocks.
• Dr. Price’s Morgan Stanley financial advisor designed his portfolio and directed all trades in the account. Pursuant to the arrangement with Morgan Stanley, the financial advisor, and not Dr. Price, has the discretion to decide which securities to buy and sell in his account.
• Dr. Price’s financial advisor periodically rebalances his portfolio to ensure proper diversification. On March 17, 2016, Morgan Stanley undertook a comprehensive rebalancing of Dr. Price’s portfolio. In the course of that rebalancing, the advisor purchased 26 shares of Zimmer Biomet, worth $2,697.74, on behalf of Dr. Price.
• Dr. Price learned of the purchase of Zimmer Biomet on April 4, 2016, when his financial advisor sent him a list of trades to be disclosed on his House Periodic Transaction Report (PTR).
• Dr. Price began work on his legislative effort to delay the comprehensive joint replacement demonstration project in 2015 in order to preserve treatment options for patients. He sent a Dear Colleague letter regarding this effort on September 21, 2015.

The Presidential Transition Team requests that CNN retract this blatantly false story.

Well that attempt doesn't quite fit the definition of a "fake news" resource. That's one story out of 10's of thousands of stories by CNN, you better do better than that.
Using your questionable logic, Fox News and the gang are a "fake news" resource, right chief? I even found more than one!!!! :2up:

Read more at: Sean Hannity Uses Fake News Website To Claim ISIS Will Invade America

Fox Watch - A long list of examples of Fox News lying, misleading, or generally making the world a worse place

Now, unlike you and other Trumpsters, I know the difference between real "Fake New's" purveyors and left/right leaning news resources..
That's because I am no one's tool and I goose-step to no one (but my wife :dunno:).
upload_2017-1-18_16-42-27.jpeg

The facts are:

View attachment 107348

Nice picture Roudy. And it means, what?
Now if I had voted for Obama, then you might of made a point.
Just because I don't goose-step to Trump-mania, doesn't mean I'm a lefty. No, it means I'm sane and didn't vote for Trump or Clinton.
So, quit profiling.

The facts are:

View attachment 107348

Nice picture Roudy. And it means, what?
Now if I had voted for Obama, then you might of made a point.
Just because I don't goose-step to Trump-mania, doesn't mean I'm a lefty. No, it means I'm sane and didn't vote for Trump or Clinton.
So, quit profiling.
Just making an observation. You're critiquing the ONE network that isn't in lockstep with the ocean of biased mainstream media networks that are all foot soldiers of the Democratic fascist party, that's all.

Liberals ought have thought through their "president's" shredding of The Constitution and reigned Him in before he set so many now quite delicious precedents President Trump may choose to respect!

Liberals ought have thought through their "president's" shredding of The Constitution and reigned Him in before he set so many now quite delicious precedents President Trump may choose to respect!
we-the-facists.jpg

Forum List

Back