Trump right again... We destroyed our economy for virtually nothing...

Fauci knew nothing. He was doing the best he could despite the fact that we are in uncharted territory. You are the ones who should be tried and executed for treason against this country.
So the "foremost expert in the history of virus science" didn't know WTF was going on?

There is no evidence of any gain of function research.

You are a brainless fool who believes anything your cult leader tells you. If he told you that he had a portfolio of bridges to sell you, you would co0ugh up the money without a showing.

You mean, other than the letter stating Fauci funded GOF in Wuhan?

No drug is perfect for every one, even aspirin has a warning label But sill we take drugs in the hope it will work for us. Doctors are not perfect either but we still use them. like everything in life there are no absolutes. I don't have to like it still my choice to try not to give it or get it. Stop the blame game do what you have to, & just stop complaining please.
When They Swallow Their Pride by Submitting to Unpaid Education, They Choke Their Talent

"Doctors aren't perfect" is dishonest rhetoric, as if anyone would say that they are. So you sneakily paint anyone who objects to your glorification of these greedy quacks as a perfectionist who objects to everything.

Medical researchers are childish escapist Mamas' Boys who don't earn a living until they are almost 30 years old. They are also wimpy pushovers for their non-scientist bosses—Cash Cows for Corporate Cowboys. Corporate patents are the greatest larceny in history. Unionizing would stop that cold. But lab rats are selfish little sissy-scabs.

Are you in touch with reality?

your second video proves that Trump supported and approved of getting the vaccine as soon as possible
Sure, after months of denying there was a problem and makin* believe there’s nothing to covid. It’s proof positive Trump had nothing to do with either understanding or knowing that the cdc and private drug companies were doing just what they have done for decades without Trump…..developing vaccines. It had nothing to do with Trump the liar and idiot.

You mean, other than the letter stating Fauci funded GOF in Wuhan?
Wjat ? Fauci took money out of his private account and helped Wuhan. And Trump had no idea….before or after he cut the Pandemic task forced and reassigned them elsewhere.

Sure, after months of denying there was a problem and makin* believe there’s nothing to covid.
Ok I get it

you think trump giving a speech to calm the masses caused the scientists to take off and go fishin’ instead of working on the vax

right?

When They Swallow Their Pride by Submitting to Unpaid Education, They Choke Their Talent

"Doctors aren't perfect" is dishonest rhetoric, as if anyone would say that they are. So you sneakily paint anyone who objects to your glorification of these greedy quacks as a perfectionist who objects to everything.

Medical researchers are childish escapist Mamas' Boys who don't earn a living until they are almost 30 years old. They are also wimpy pushovers for their non-scientist bosses—Cash Cows for Corporate Cowboys. Corporate patents are the greatest larceny in history. Unionizing would stop that cold. But lab rats are selfish little sissy-scabs.
This about the most off the wall wailing possible to the simple statement (doctors aren't perfect).

Ok I get it

you think trump giving a speech to calm the masses caused the scientists to take off and go fishin’ instead of working on the vax

right?
For three months he kept repeating the same “ covid will be gone”: BS. The only one he fooled was his minions. He still is. You guys are science illiterate.

For three months he kept repeating the same “ covid will be gone”: BS. The only one he fooled was his minions. He still is. You guys are science illiterate.
Not exactly true

Yes he told us not to lose our heads and get stupid with fear

trump voters responded

libs didnt

but trump also used his authority to send the Corps of Engineers into deep blue cities and set up temp ICU wards and send 2 US Navy hospital ships to New York and california

Not exactly true

Yes he told us not to lose our heads and get stupid with fear

trump voters responded

libs didnt

but trump also used his authority to send the Corps of Engineers into deep blue cities and set up temp ICU wards and send 2 US Navy hospital ships to New York and california
No, because unlike Trump minions they are smart enough not to believe BS and they follow the science, not from your contrived made up shit........but from places like EVERY MAJOR HOSPITAL AND MEDICAL RESEARCH FACILITY IN THE USA. GET A LIFE.

Sure, after months of denying there was a problem and makin* believe there’s nothing to covid. It’s proof positive Trump had nothing to do with either understanding or knowing that the cdc and private drug companies were doing just what they have done for decades without Trump…..developing vaccines. It had nothing to do with Trump the liar and idiot.
From the people like you having Hug China men days in protest over travel restrictuons? lmao

If you were Pinnocio your nose would be in uranus by now

This about the most off the wall wailing possible to the simple statement (doctors aren't perfect).
Don't Think About It and It Will Go Away and You Can Continue Speaking With a Forked Tongue

I showed how it is dishonest, but you stubbornly insist that the gurus who taught you this rhetorical trick are honest and perfect.

"I know but" is also double-talk. "I know you just lost your job, but will you lend me some money?" is used to prevent:

"Can you lend me some money?"
"I can't. I just got laid off because of the Lockdown."
"Oh, sorry I asked."

Forum List

Back