Trump Rips Impeachment In Letter to Pelosi

I don't believe you are capable of reading a 6 page letter.
I knows you good with a whip though for keeping Uppity Trump in line, Am I right, Mastah Right Winger?
I read it

I find it hilarious that Trump could have written it.
Vocabulary beyond his reach

Donald J. Trump is an Ivy League graduate, I'm sure his vocabulary is fine.
Doesn’t appear that way in his speech or writings

If I were his teacher and Trump presented that as his work......I would give him an F for cheating

Depends upon Trump's speech.

Most of Trump's speeches are "stream of consciousness" addresses that are ad-libbed. But some are pre-written.
Trump does not use big words
He speaks and writes like a child

He did not write that letter. Someone took his rants and put it into grown up words

Should be easy for you to prove.

Now, prove it, otherwise all that you have is your opinion and that and $5 will get me a Starbucks coffee.

Trump fires a broadside

President Trump wrote a fiery 6-page letter to Speaker Nancy Pelosi and assailed the Democratic Party over “the very ugly word of impeachment,” calling it an “illegal, partisan attempted coup.”

Said Trump: “More due process was afforded to those accused in the Salem Witch Trials.”

The letter appears to have been written by the president himself.

Actual letter sent--

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Letter-from-President-Trump-final.pdf
Surely you know that fat donnie didn't write that....he has the writing ability of a 3rd grader.
So, a third grader whipped your skanks ass in the election.
About right

Low information voters elected someone with a third grade intellect and we are stuck with the consequences

Actually, Donald J Trump has been described as a "very stable genius".

OTOH, Mrs. Clinton is an elderly broad with balance problems and a love for adult beverages.

Trump fires a broadside

President Trump wrote a fiery 6-page letter to Speaker Nancy Pelosi and assailed the Democratic Party over “the very ugly word of impeachment,” calling it an “illegal, partisan attempted coup.”

Said Trump: “More due process was afforded to those accused in the Salem Witch Trials.”

Actual letter sent--

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Letter-from-President-Trump-final.pdf
Surely you know that fat donnie didn't write that....he has the writing ability of a 3rd grader.
About right

Low information voters elected someone with a third grade intellect and we are stuck with the consequences

In 2016 there was no other choice for Democrats or Republicans.

I knows you good with a whip though for keeping Uppity Trump in line, Am I right, Mastah Right Winger?
I read it

If I were his teacher and Trump presented that as his work......I would give him an F for cheating

Most of Trump's speeches are "stream of consciousness" addresses that are ad-libbed. But some are pre-written.

He did not write that letter. Someone took his rants and put it into grown up words
Mastah, Right Wingah, you knows iffn you gives us a book, wees gonna find some ones tah reads it toos us, and iffn they can read, wees gonna axe someones to teach us tah read. Yous been keepin us deplorables down fo so long, dat yous really does tink wees smelly Walmarts folks and Illiterate, but wees know a lots more dan you tink.

Wees now know whats you did, and dem lies you told us, and dah American Peoples. We even know dat Mule you use as your Democrat Logo, was dah Mule ole Andrew Jackson, Ole Hickory used to lynch him a mess of black folk and injuns upon.

And wees coming for yah. We gots a whip for yah, and it yoh whip, and when we get to dah polls dis November, wees gonna use dat whip you beat us wit all dem years on your Evil Backside.

President Trump can read, better dan you. He better looking, and more powful, and is one a God's Children, while you's a child of Hell.

Trump fires a broadside

Actual letter sent--

I don’t believe Trump is capable of writing a 6 page letter
I read it

Did you know that Harvard graduates students with barely a 160 word vocabulary?

I read it

Should be easy for you to prove.

Now, prove it, otherwise all that you have is your opinion and that and $5 will get me a Starbucks coffee.

If that letter were written by a third grader, I wouldn’t believe it

Same applies to Trump

Trump fires a broadside

Actual letter sent--

I don’t believe Trump is capable of writing a 6 page letter
I read it

Did you know that Harvard graduates students with barely a 160 word vocabulary?
So college ain't all it's cracked up to be, huh?

Trump fires a broadside

Actual letter sent--

About right

In 2016 there was no other choice for Democrats or Republicans.
Hillary is much more intelligent than Trump

Trump fires a broadside

Actual letter sent--

About right

What does that say about your losing skank, liar?

Trump fires a broadside

Actual letter sent--

About right

Actually, Donald J Trump has been described as a "very stable genius".

OTOH, Mrs. Clinton is an elderly broad with balance problems and a love for adult beverages.
Stable my ass. He described that of HIMSELF and you parrot what he said.

Trump fires a broadside

Actual letter sent--

This guy is so Awesome, Awesome is in Awe.

He is the Opposite of Fag and Wimp Obama.
You Russian trolls are all in love with him, aren't you, Comrade? How weak a person are you to find fat donnie to be awesome?
Oh Mastah Bodeca.... Don't yous know dat Dah Fine Honorable Trump promise to emancipate us deplorables from all your whips and chains?

Why, he's right up there with Mister Lincoln, yessir, and we beholden to him, yes we are. And why not as you never paid us no mind, and whip us when we dare speak our minds.

But now dat we knows what you did, why we are powful sore at you, and wees gonna show you dis November. Wees gonna take all those beatins you done doled out, and all those whippins, and we gonna give em back to you 10 fold. We gonna wreck yo plantation, and we gonna sleep in yo bed, and we gonna leave you crying in the rain, chastened, whipped and poor, just like yous was leavin us.

ukraine tran.jpg

Gee, I wonder if Trump's lackey's cease and desist letter will scare Pelosi!

Do you really think that was the purpose of the correspondence in question?

To "scare" nervous Nancy?

Nancy is just the SINO only- Speaker in Name Only.

The real leader of the House of Reps is Cortez.

Trump fires a broadside

Actual letter sent--

About right

What does that say about your losing skank, liar?
Says more about low information voters

Do you really think that was the purpose of the correspondence in question?

To "scare" nervous Nancy?

Nancy is just the SINO only- Speaker in Name Only.

The real leader of the House of Reps is Cortez.
Do you think Nancy was scared?
Probably still laughing at Dotard Donnie

Forum List

Back