Trump rips into 'Da Nang Dick' Blumenthal, claiming he fabricated tales!

Bluementhal was actually in the military at the time . Not over in Nam but still a vet.
What does this have to do with his claim timmy? you are only proving the OP is correct and bloomy is lying...if that was your point then good job.

Bloomy implied he was over in nam. And he was not .

But Donald Trump , of all people , has no standing to bring that up .

Bluementhal was actually in the military at the time . Not over in Nam but still a vet.
What does this have to do with his claim timmy? you are only proving the OP is correct and bloomy is lying...if that was your point then good job.

He has as much standing as Obama, who didn't go to Vietnam either.

Fact is, when our nation called

Blumenthal served his country
Crooked Donnie lied about bone spurs

Speaking of lying, how do you fake an xray of bone spurs? Also Trump could still have been drafted, the medical issue just moved him lower down the list.

Crooked Donnie lied about bonespurs and called POWs cowards
Blumenthal said Vietnam Vet instead of Vietnam Era Vet

Trump lied about bone spurs? You have proof of this right? :icon_rolleyes:

Which is a shameful thing considering that last helicopter pulled out of Vietnam when O'bama was 13.

Was he even old enough ? It’s not that Trump “didn’t go”. He actively defrauded the military so he wouldn’t be drafted .

Which is a shameful thing considering that last helicopter pulled out of Vietnam when O'bama was 13.
Oh, so he had an excuse? Is that what you're saying?

so he never claimed to be in the jungle?

The left has no idea how language works.
if it is a lie he is bringing about he does...heck, if bloomy is lying does he have a right to bring up anything untoward about kavnaugh timmy? and no matter trumps standing concerning nam [which I am starting to think you lefties are lying about] he has a right to point out bloomys lie about serving in country.

What quote is that ? What did he say exactly ?
Jeez-o-peets tim, from the first post....do ya need some one to explain it?
tDm646n.png

"I just can't believe, it's because of the media, they've taken so much of it all, " Trump said. "But he, apologized like Jimmy Swaggart. Crying, bawling, because he conned the public when he was Attorney General of Connecticut for 15 years, talking about, 'As I went to Da Nang, bullets left and right. My friends going down.'”

Where did trump spend time during Viet Nam?
His draft # 356 in the draft lottery for men born in 1946 was NEVER CALLED UP TO SERVE,,,, I LOVE repeating this for all the asshole ABNORMALS that keep repeating he was a draft dodger... No w go GOOGLE it to make sure, I am not pulling a DemonRAT lie!
Trump got his deferments before there was a lottery. The lottery did not start until 1969 for inductees in 1970. Everything before that was a deferment, AKA, Draft Dodging. Numbers used by Mr. Purge are from '69. Trump did not get drafted during the 60'sbecause he was a draft dodger.

Was he even old enough ? It’s not that Trump “didn’t go”. He actively defrauded the military so he wouldn’t be drafted .
Listen to the douchebag who voted for and defended the most blatant draft dodger of all time: Bill Clinton.

Dim slime simply have no shame.

Where did trump spend time during Viet Nam?
His draft # 356 in the draft lottery for men born in 1946 was NEVER CALLED UP TO SERVE,,,, I LOVE repeating this for all the asshole ABNORMALS that keep repeating he was a draft dodger... No w go GOOGLE it to make sure, I am not pulling a DemonRAT lie!
Trump got his deferments before there was a lottery. The lottery did not start until 1969 for inductees in 1970. Everything before that was a deferment, AKA, Draft Dodging. Numbers used by Mr. Purge are from '69. Trump did not get drafted during the 60'sbecause he was a draft dodger.
So if you receive a deferment, that means you are a draft dodger?

What quote is that ? What did he say exactly ?
Jeez-o-peets tim, from the first post....do ya need some one to explain it?
tDm646n.png

"I just can't believe, it's because of the media, they've taken so much of it all, " Trump said. "But he, apologized like Jimmy Swaggart. Crying, bawling, because he conned the public when he was Attorney General of Connecticut for 15 years, talking about, 'As I went to Da Nang, bullets left and right. My friends going down.'”

That isn't a quote. It's a Googly Image.

You can literally type anything you want into a Googly Image.

iu

Forum List

Back