Trump Rips “Very Low IQ” Auntie Maxine Waters at Penn Rally (VIDEO)

Er...both Patton and Churchill served in the military...unlike our cowardly president. Please don't insult their memories by comparing a draft dodger to them.
Only an IDIOT would disparage someone for being a draft dodger during the Vietnam War. If Trump was a draft dodger then, that adds more credit to his character

.What would YOU do ? Go around shooting bullets at people who never attacked us ? (or even threatened or insulted us )

Folks, I live in CT and every single politician is a scumbag. It is embarrassing. The point is we cannot assume everyone in Maxwell Water's district is a stupid, sick fuck who likes really retarded James Brown impersonators.

IMG_0688.JPG

Er...both Patton and Churchill served in the military...unlike our cowardly president. Please don't insult their memories by comparing a draft dodger to them.
Only an IDIOT would disparage someone for being a draft dodger during the Vietnam War. If Trump was a draft dodger then, that adds more credit to his character

.What would YOU do ? Go around shooting bullets at people who never attacked us ? (or even threatened or insulted us )
So let me get this straight. John Kerry, who was a realwar hero was disparaged by the right but Cadet Bone Spurs with 5 deferments " adds more credit to his character."
The cult is now drinking the Kool Aid by the case.

So let me get this straight. John Kerry, who was a realwar hero was disparaged by the right but Cadet Bone Spurs with 5 deferments " adds more credit to his character."
So let me get this straight. If this were 1965, you would go to Vietnam and shoot at people who never attacked us ? Or even threatened or insulted us. You would drop bombs on their little huts like war "hero" John McCain ?

Are you saying idiocy is a subset of patriotism? Trump could have joined the military without going to 'Nam. If his IQ is as high as he brags it is, he could have filed as a conscientious objector and seved in a support unit at the Pentagon. And with his father's money and political clout , his records jacket would be stamped " political affiliation"
to preclude his being transferred to a combat unit... There really is no excuse for what Trump did... So I cringe everytime he breaks out in a rant about making America Great .

Trump's character? If the Stormy Daniels scandal isn't enough to underline who and what he is how about his sleezy locker room confessions? What about the allegations of rape and domestic violence purported by his ex wife? I won't even go into Trump's overt racism. Spanning decades,including taking the lead in the Birtherism campaign against the first Black president, Trump has managed to align himself with anti- black populism.

Patton and Churchill may have shared Trump's racist views about blacks but they never shirked the call to arms for their country. BTW the Vietcong were no more of a threat to us than the Nazis were. By the time we entered WW2 the Russians and allies had
already done most of the work.

Last edited:
So let me get this straight. If this were 1965, you would go to Vietnam and shoot at people who never attacked us ? Or even threatened or insulted us. You would drop bombs on their little huts like war "hero" John McCain ?
Don't you believe in stopping the spread of communism? That, ostensibly, was the reason for the US going into Vietmam. With the media pushing the domino theory behind communism, joining up made sense to 19 year olds...at least to those who felt patriotic.

And your net worth is ?

images

How much real estate do you own, as compared to Trump ?

View attachment 182485 View attachment 182486

images
images

images
images
TRUMP'S name is on those buildings but does he own them? Does one have to have an exceptional IQ to own what Trump purportedly owns? If that were true, MENSA would own and rule the world. OTOH, some low IQ people like Trump seems to be, just inherit money and use that to hire smart professionals to manage their assets and get the inside scoop on investing and manipulaing those assets to get richer.

Last edited:
There is $130,000 worth of evidence against. There is no doubt in my mind that Clinton and Trump are sexual harassers. The difference is I hold both sides to the same standard. Trump supporters want a low standard for Clinton but a high standard for Trump.
Yeah, whatever. Snowflakes STILL to this day snidely claim 'Clinton was Impeached because he got a BJ from an Intern', as his doing so is STILL no big deal in a time when the criminal sexual offending Democrats have been exposed and the message sent that such behavior - finally - will NOT be tolerated anymore. Snowflakes simultaneously attempt to ignore altogether Clinton being the 1st sitting President to have to testify in a court case, his sexual harassment of a woman, his being charged with Contempt by a Judge who stripped him of his license to practice law in Arkansas because of how he attempted to deny his victim of her Constitutional Right to a fair trial, because he was an unethical POS who tried to mislead the court through deception.

Bill's sexual deviancy was proven with hard evidence while there is only a case of 'He-said-She-Said' regarding Trump. As usual, snowflakes have no evidence. Surprise, surprise...

:p

So the guy couldn’t cut it at Wharton, dropped out and went to his daddy’s state and got a degree. Now, the guy who dropped out is bitter, go figure.
YOU were STUPID enough to cite him as proof Wharton was a great school!!!
You do know that Buffett got accepted into Wharton at age 16 and finished his degree at the U of Nebraska at 19, so he was hardly a drop out who couldn't cut it at Wharton, but keep making a fool of yourself!!!

Wharton has been an elite school for decades that you take the word of one person shows your dishonesty and bias.
YOU cited that person, I just enlightened you about the person YOU cited to vouvh for Wharton.

So what proof do you have to back up your claim that Wharton was not a top school when Trump went to school there?
Tramp only took undergraduate courses at Wharton, not their famed MBA courses. As far as the undergraduate courses go, the local joke was "are you going to college or are you going to Wharton?"

You make up a saying as proof? Lol!

Do you have proof of your claim that Wharton was not a top school when Trump went there?

The trouble is that Republicans said that the sexual affairs did matter. Now they are saying that Trump's sexual assaults don't matter.
The REAL trouble with your argument is that Bill Clinton's adultery was proven and his harassment was all but proved because he paid his victim to go away and be silent, pretty much like all the Dems in Congress who had engaged in criminal sexual misconduct used tax dollars to pay their victims for their silence, while - as is the 'norm' now with Democrats, Democrats have not been able to produce any evidence to support their claims against Trump.

There is $130,000 worth of evidence against. There is no doubt in my mind that Clinton and Trump are sexual harassers. The difference is I hold both sides to the same standard. Trump supporters want a low standard for Clinton but a high standard for Trump.

So did you vote for the wife who supported and still supports her husband’s actions when he sexually harassed women, or did you vote for someone else?

YOU were STUPID enough to cite him as proof Wharton was a great school!!!
You do know that Buffett got accepted into Wharton at age 16 and finished his degree at the U of Nebraska at 19, so he was hardly a drop out who couldn't cut it at Wharton, but keep making a fool of yourself!!!

Wharton has been an elite school for decades that you take the word of one person shows your dishonesty and bias.
YOU cited that person, I just enlightened you about the person YOU cited to vouvh for Wharton.

So what proof do you have to back up your claim that Wharton was not a top school when Trump went to school there?
Tramp only took undergraduate courses at Wharton, not their famed MBA courses. As far as the undergraduate courses go, the local joke was "are you going to college or are you going to Wharton?"

You make up a saying as proof? Lol!

Do you have proof of your claim that Wharton was not a top school when Trump went there?
Tramp went there!

So what is Trump's IQ?
He’ll say it’s 160. The very highest on the planet.

Sure, but what is it really?
Enough to have made him a billionaire and President of the United States.

And he only had millions of dollars given to him to start, and then inherited tens of millions. A real self made man.

Do you understand the difference between millions and billions, if he started with $200 million he still did a great accomplishment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wharton requirements would place him between 145 and 149 according to Snopes
FACT CHECK: Donald Trump's Intelligence Quotient
Of course that is not quite what Snopes said.
The part you left out from YOUR link:
"Wharton’s admission requirements are irrelevant, since Trump did not enter Wharton as a freshman. He transferred there his junior year, and Wharton does not list SAT scores among its requirements for transfer students."

I left nothing out, Ass, I gave you the link to read and more. And I told you he transferred there in his Junior year. He did well at Wharton and had he attended full term, that would place his IQ in the high 140s. The fact that he didn't start there until his Junior year, I gave it the benefit of the doubt and knocked ten points off his IQ, which STILL leaves him very smart, but the fact of the matter is that you just don't know. There is nothing stopping it from being even higher. He's nothing of the drooling idiot that your left wing tries to make him out to be.

So what is Trump's IQ?
He’ll say it’s 160. The very highest on the planet.

Sure, but what is it really?
Enough to have made him a billionaire and President of the United States.

And he only had millions of dollars given to him to start, and then inherited tens of millions. A real self made man.

Do you understand the difference between millions and billions, if he started with $200 million he still did a great accomplishment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DOES ANYONE UNDERSTAND once and for all that when Trump started out, he wanted to crack Manhattan and his father tried to talk him out of it, saying it was too tough. So they made a deal, his father loaned him ONE million dollars with the understanding that if Donald succeeded, he would pay him back. Donald did. Don't know where you people keep pulling this 200 million out of your ass.

His father WORKED HARD for that money having built housing plans in Queens, and had Trump gotten that loan from a bank, you wouldn't be trying to claim that his "fat daddy" had bankrolled his son into being rich. Trump is super rich because of ONE THING: Donald Trump. One way or the other, it was going to happen.

Forum List

Back