Trump Rips “Very Low IQ” Auntie Maxine Waters at Penn Rally (VIDEO)

Look, I agree that Maxine Waters is a dope, but the President of the United States should not be saying these kinds of things about members of Congress in public.

This time last year kerosene maxine was throwing crap against the wall yelling impeach incoherently. That alone is a reason why the president had to let the obstruction demos know.

tRump is in the 95 range of IQ.
Waters is a perfect example of the truth of the Bell Curve study.

Ah the Bell Curve and the conservative continued embrace of all things that smell of white privilege. The only thing that the Bell Curve may predict is that if white inbred opioid addicted rural folks scorning higher education don't change their environment their children will inherit ignorance as a legacy.

Lol.......I love this president. Proto-human Maxine Waters deserved to be called out for the idiot the entity is. What a great rally by a great president. It was so uplifting and patriotic.

Enjoy!
Trump Rips 'Very Low IQ' Auntie Maxine Waters at Penn Rally (VIDEO)

Maxine Waters is a genius compared to Trump. Trump is the dumbest President ever.
She's a sub species proto-human. Not even a full homo-sapien on the evolutionary scale, like my superior people of European heritage.

You are a sub-human racist. Trump is the dumbest and you are at the same level.

Maxine Waters, as I have posted (with Links) has declared it is her 'deepest desire to Impeach Trump', that there is no evidence to do so but that 'Evidence is not necessary'.

She has argued that the Impeachment of Bill Clinton was a coup d'état, that even though based on his unethical attempt to strip a US citizen of her Constitutional Right to a Fair Trial - resulting in his Contempt of Court deal in which he was stripped of his license to practice law in Arkansas and his paying a LOT of money to Paula Jones so she would not re-file her lawsuit that was thrown out due to Willy's Contempt Charge - the Impeachment was 'partisan'.

Had Bill Clinton been President in the last year - in which Democrats were exposed by the score for sexual criminal misconduct, in which it was exposed this was going on so often Democrats created a committee and a process in Congress to steal tax dollars to use to pay off / silence their victims - he would have been run out of DC on a rail ...

View attachment 182068

..but back in Slick Willy's time Democrats argued that what a President did in private was no one's business, and that such sexual criminal misconduct had no impact on a President's ability to carry out his Presidential duties.

That's funny - the Judge in the Paula Jones case found Slick Willy in Contempt and stripped him of his license to practice law in his home state for 'unethical professional behavior', finding him unable as a result of his actions to fulfill his duties as a LAWYER back in Arkansas...but Clinton loyalists still felt he could fulfill his duties as PRESIDENT of the entire country. :p

Maxine says 'Impeachment is what we say it is'. Now, that's a damn scary idea - that Liberal Extremists can openly talk of removing from power the newly elected President of the United States because of HATRED and a Desire for REVENGE, that she can travel around inciting support for removing the President from power - also known as 'SEDITION'. She said no evidence is required to do so - all you need is HATE and the numbers in Congress to overthrow the government / President.

I personally think it is time for the DOJ to reign in the unbalanced hatred and end the open acts of 'Sedition' being perpetrated at the highest levels of our government...as repeatedly demonstrated by Maxine Waters.

The trouble is that Republicans said that the sexual affairs did matter. Now they are saying that Trump's sexual assaults don't matter. I believe that Clinton's sexual affairs did matter and Trump's matter as well.

There are grounds that Trump could be impeached. Obstruction of justice in interfering with a FBI investigation and firing Comey.

The DOJ should stay out of it. She has committed no crime. Sedition is so much bullshit. You apparently want to jail your political enemies. You need to move to Russia. Putin can do it thers.

While I'm no Trump fan, he was accepted to and graduated from Wharton, one of the top schools in the world. That doesn't happen to someone with below average intelligence.
It does if you pay enough money!!!
And Wharton was NOT a top school when Son of a Bitch Tramp attended.

So Wharton wasn't a top college when Buffett graduated? What about John Scully? What about Leonard Lauder?
Buffett said so himself!!!
BTW, Buffett said Wharton was so bad that he left and went to the University of Nebraska in Lincoln to finish his degree. That's right, Buffett is NOT a Wharton graduate!!!!

While I'm no Trump fan, he was accepted to and graduated from Wharton, one of the top schools in the world. That doesn't happen to someone with below average intelligence.
It does if you pay enough money!!!
And Wharton was NOT a top school when Son of a Bitch Tramp attended.

So Wharton wasn't a top college when Buffett graduated? What about John Scully? What about Leonard Lauder?
Buffett said so himself!!!
BTW, Buffett said Wharton was so bad that he left and went to the University of Nebraska in Lincoln to finish his degree. That's right, Buffett is NOT a Wharton graduate!!!!

So the guy couldn’t cut it at Wharton, dropped out and went to his daddy’s state and got a degree. Now, the guy who dropped out is bitter, go figure.

Maxine Waters had the perfect response to Trump’s smear.

“ If Mueller doesn’t get Trump, Stormy will.”

IMG_0677.JPG

In all honestly, why isn't this insane, very low IQ racist with a James Brown wig not arrested for attacking our democracy?

]
In all honestly, why isn't this insane, very low IQ racist with a James Brown wig not arrested for attacking our democracy?
The only one attacking our democracy is your adulterer in chief by
1. Not installing sanctions on Russia
2. Doing NOTHING to prevent Russia from interfering in the November elections.
3. Attacking the free press but telling his base not to criticize his favorite dictators.

Attachments

• IMG_0677.JPG
    IMG_0677.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 17
Did Donald's daddy donate a building to the UofP? That's a common reason those like Trump get extra credit and accepted, when others with more credentials are denied.

He is either talking down to his base, or his lack of vocabulary & use of syntax puts him at < 100

That would be your burden to prove. Otherwise, you still have ZERO evidence that a guy that graduated from Wharton (oh, and earned billions) is below average intelligence.

Without that evidence, you look like a ridiculous hack, by the way.
Money can buy anything, even a degree from Wharton. And all the bankruptcies he had puts a damper on all the billions he supposedly earned. He looks like a dunce who LOST billions to me

Still looking for evidence. Sorry, but "'Cuz I say so" is not an argument.

So much fail going on here...
Who is making the "Cuz I say so" argument?
Not me... I can validate everything i say about your master..

MY master? Did you not see the part where I said "I'm no Trump fan". Didn't vote for him, don't support most of his policies. Same was true of Obama.

Back to the point at hand. Still looking for that evidence.

How's that coming along???
What evidence are you seeking? We can all see and hear that Trump was never college material yet, he got in. As for the bankruptcies? I believe it was 4 of 'em.that is common knowledge. Apparently he outsmarted himself 4 times.

JQPublic1 I have seen a number of your posts regarding race, and you are clearly retarded.

Look, I agree that Maxine Waters is a dope, but the President of the United States should not be saying these kinds of things about members of Congress in public.

Why?

Just because he's president, he no longer has the right to voice his opinion? Even those he's voicing what so very many other people are thinking?

Hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back