Trump Rocks Phoenix

If only we had another thread bereft of thought or fact that pronounced how awesome Trump is.

Only the blind or the foolishly ignorant blinded by political correctness cannot see that Donald Trump is the best choice to be the next President of The USA!

'We're going to solve our problems!' Trump fires up crowd during Valley visit

My son is in the Army, in Psy Ops....when we still had several running to be the nominee I asked me if he was goin to vote for Trump...he said Hell No. Now that we're down to him and Clinton, that has changed. Him and many others in the military will be voting for Trump.. We all know what will happen if Hillary is elected....we might as well take the chance on Trump, it cant be any worse. I will take a chance on Trump than to take a chance on that Lying POS Clinton.

"Trump steps up fight to keep Trump University deposition videos secret"
"By JOSH GERSTEIN

"06/16/16 08:40 AM EDT

"Lawyers for presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump are intensifying their drive to make sure the public doesn't see videos of Trump's recent testimony in connection with class-action fraud lawsuits over his Trump University real estate seminar program."

Read more: Trump steps up fight to keep Trump University deposition videos secret
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

A question for the lesser of two evils voter:

What do Trump U and Goldman Sachs have in common?
donald-hillary-800.jpg

Only the blind or the foolishly ignorant blinded by political correctness cannot see that Donald Trump is the best choice to be the next President of The USA!

My son is in the Army, in Psy Ops....when we still had several running to be the nominee I asked me if he was goin to vote for Trump...he said Hell No. Now that we're down to him and Clinton, that has changed. Him and many others in the military will be voting for Trump.. We all know what will happen if Hillary is elected....we might as well take the chance on Trump, it cant be any worse. I will take a chance on Trump than to take a chance on that Lying POS Clinton.

19564.jpg

lol

This fails as a red herring fallacy – even when the topic is about Trump, nitwit Trump supporters can’t even stay on topic and still post ridiculous lies about Clinton.

lol

This fails as a red herring fallacy – even when the topic is about Trump, nitwit Trump supporters can’t even stay on topic and still post ridiculous lies about Clinton.

No lies whatsoever about Hitlery. She is a globalist POS with major ties to all the types of elites that leftards like you have such disdain for. You have done NO vetting of Hitlery but she is a commie so she falls right in line with your way of thinking. The globalists want a one world communist, totalitarian system with two classes...the elites and the serfs....guess which class you are in?

Vote Gary Johnson.

HRC is the worst candidate ever, but then Donald came along.

If only we had another thread bereft of thought or fact that pronounced how awesome Trump is.
Vote Gary Johnson.

Nonsense.......
The Fix
Working-class whites see Donald Trump as the champion Mitt Romney never was

Trump is falling way behind in college educated whites that went to Romney. Sorry.

Vote Gary Johnson.

Nonsense.......
The Fix

Trump is falling way behind in college educated whites that went to Romney. Sorry.

What you do not understand is that this election will be decided by the White Working Class....most of whom do not have a college education.

Academia in America is so screwed up....like they have fallen down a rabbit hole...aka political correctness rules in their ivory towers of academia...do not led them mislead you chump.

Vote Gary Johnson.

Nonsense.......
The Fix

What you do not understand is that this election will be decided by the White Working Class....most of whom do not have a college education.

Academia in America is so screwed up....like they have fallen down a rabbit hole...aka political correctness rules in their ivory towers of academia...do not led them mislead you chump.

This election will be decided by the white working class...why? Is 2016 especially made for them?

The rest of your post is just the same bullshit that's been around the last 4 presidential elections.

Vote Gary Johnson.

Nonsense.......
The Fix

In their view, those without a college degree are unable to function as intelligent adults.

Vote Gary Johnson.

Nonsense.......
The Fix

In their view, those without a college degree are unable to function as intelligent adults.
Irony is, you could have a master's, but if you are not progressive, it is not a valid degree!

Forum List

Back