Trump Rocks Phoenix

If only we had another thread bereft of thought or fact that pronounced how awesome Trump is.
Vote Gary Johnson.

HRC is the worst candidate ever, but then Donald came along.

Nonsense.......
The Fix
Working-class whites see Donald Trump as the champion Mitt Romney never was

Trump is falling way behind in college educated whites that went to Romney. Sorry.

What you do not understand is that this election will be decided by the White Working Class....most of whom do not have a college education.

Academia in America is so screwed up....like they have fallen down a rabbit hole...aka political correctness rules in their ivory towers of academia...do not led them mislead you chump.

In their view, those without a college degree are unable to function as intelligent adults.
Those with a college degree are MIND NUMB, MANIPULATED ROBOTS for the most part, but because of the HORRIBLE EMPLOYMENT under the Obomanation, they are actually starting to realize what has been done to them for all these years...of course, a degree in WOMAN'S STUDIES is something NO EMPLOYER is looking for!

The BELOW is what I'm waiting for....I want to see the BIKERS have eggs thrown at them, and SUCKER PUNCHED by the Bernie/Hildebeast crowd, and watch their reaction! LOLOLOL!

• Biker Groups Will Protect Supporters at Trump’s Phoenix Rally
    Western Journalism ^ | June 18, 2016 | Jack Davis
    In the wake of violence waged against supporters of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump at past rallies, two biker groups will be on hand at Saturday’s Trump rally in Phoenix to allow citizens to exercise their rights in peace. “We’re going to stand between them and any protesters that come onto the property and hopefully protect them from any bodily harm, should it get to that point,” said Cindy Perrin of Lions Guard Arizona. She said the group is made up of veterans, retired police officers and others. They were joined by Riders USA, said Kirtis Baxter, president of the...

If only we had another thread bereft of thought or fact that pronounced how awesome Trump is.
Vote Gary Johnson.

Nonsense.......
The Fix

Trump is falling way behind in college educated whites that went to Romney. Sorry.

What you do not understand is that this election will be decided by the White Working Class....most of whom do not have a college education.

Academia in America is so screwed up....like they have fallen down a rabbit hole...aka political correctness rules in their ivory towers of academia...do not led them mislead you chump.

In their view, those without a college degree are unable to function as intelligent adults.
Irony is, you could have a master's, but if you are not progressive, it is not a valid degree!

^paranoid delusions or an excuse to run away from higher education?

Nonsense.......
The Fix

Irony is, you could have a master's, but if you are not progressive, it is not a valid degree!

Your paranoid delusions are your own.

I don't make excuses and have experienced a lucrative career without running away. My life didn't stop at high school getting high with my progressive friends.

Smoke another one.

Vote Gary Johnson.

Nonsense.......
The Fix

This election will be decided by the white working class...why? Is 2016 especially made for them?

The rest of your post is just the same bullshit that's been around the last 4 presidential elections.

Listen up chump: "What is the largest voting bloc in America? Is it gay people? No. Is it African-Americans? No. Hispanics? No. What?" Answer: "White working-class people." -Bernie Sanders

got dat? Now deal wid it. hehheh

I don't make excuses and have experienced a lucrative career without running away. My life didn't stop at high school getting high with my progressive friends.

Smoke another one.

I doubt your lucrative career (only because you felt the need to bring it up) but it doesn't matter one way or another.

The demographics for Trump at this moment don't look good. When it comes to minorities he appears to be far behind Romney in 2012. He's also seems to be lagging white women and educated whites. For Trump, I don't see a clear path to victory and he doesn't appear to be able to switch from a highly partisan Republican primary to a general election.

Vote Gary Johnson.

Nonsense.......
The Fix

This election will be decided by the white working class...why? Is 2016 especially made for them?

The rest of your post is just the same bullshit that's been around the last 4 presidential elections.

Listen up chump: "What is the largest voting bloc in America? Is it gay people? No. Is it African-Americans? No. Hispanics? No. What?" Answer: "White working-class people." -Bernie Sanders

got dat? Now deal wid it. hehheh

It was the largest voting block in the last 2 elections, you guys still lost and Trump is even more unpopular with minorities and women.

Have liberals gotten violent yet ?
fuck.jpg

Not this violent.
I don't see any violence.

hehheh exactlly..........just shows you the moronic thinking on this board....whose composition seems to be of an abnormal amount of low brow thinkers....aka dumbasses bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Only the blind or the foolishly ignorant blinded by political correctness cannot see that Donald Trump is the best choice to be the next President of The USA!

'We're going to solve our problems!' Trump fires up crowd during Valley visit

My son is in the Army, in Psy Ops....when we still had several running to be the nominee I asked me if he was goin to vote for Trump...he said Hell No. Now that we're down to him and Clinton, that has changed. Him and many others in the military will be voting for Trump.. We all know what will happen if Hillary is elected....we might as well take the chance on Trump, it cant be any worse. I will take a chance on Trump than to take a chance on that Lying POS Clinton.

I totally love the logic of voting for the complete unknown vs. voting for someone whom you yourself say is predictable.

Smoke another one.

I doubt your lucrative career (only because you felt the need to bring it up) but it doesn't matter one way or another.

The demographics for Trump at this moment don't look good. When it comes to minorities he appears to be far behind Romney in 2012. He's also seems to be lagging white women and educated whites. For Trump, I don't see a clear path to victory and he doesn't appear to be able to switch from a highly partisan Republican primary to a general election.

Do not give up your day job cuz chump you do not know shit from shilow>>>>>>"What is the largest voting bloc in America? Is it gay people? No. Is it African-Americans? No. Hispanics? No. What?" Answer: "White working-class people." -Bernie Sanders

Smoke another one.

Dude. You really are lost.

I'm not a Republican, I don't support Trump, nor Hillary.

I just despise progressives.

Go back to your bong!

Only the blind or the foolishly ignorant blinded by political correctness cannot see that Donald Trump is the best choice to be the next President of The USA!

'We're going to solve our problems!' Trump fires up crowd during Valley visit

My son is in the Army, in Psy Ops....when we still had several running to be the nominee I asked me if he was goin to vote for Trump...he said Hell No. Now that we're down to him and Clinton, that has changed. Him and many others in the military will be voting for Trump.. We all know what will happen if Hillary is elected....we might as well take the chance on Trump, it cant be any worse. I will take a chance on Trump than to take a chance on that Lying POS Clinton.

I totally love the logic of voting for the complete unknown vs. voting for someone whom you yourself say is predictable.

Nonsense: Trump is a winner.....he is a businessman......both of which we need. Now, no doubt....you voted for obama....talk about unknowns...the most mysterious president we have ever had....in fact it is difficult to tell if he is for or against America.

Hillary is the most crooked person to ever run for the office...at least in modern times....well perhaps excluding LBJ.

Vote Gary Johnson.

Nonsense.......
The Fix

And women
And Hispanics
And blacks
And Asians
And unmarried women
And GLBT

And is doing whatever he can to lose institutional republicants.

Smoke another one.

You are the one talking about paranoia and running from education.

Smoke another one.

Do not give up your day job cuz chump you do not know shit from shilow>>>>>>"What is the largest voting bloc in America? Is it gay people? No. Is it African-Americans? No. Hispanics? No. What?" Answer: "White working-class people." -Bernie Sanders

You're linking to reddit. Nobody is impressed.

Trump is losing minorities more than Romney, there will be more minorities voting in 2016 than in 2012.

Trump is not doing as well in educated whites as Romney in 2012

Trump is not doing as well as Romney with white women in 2012

Currently Trump is tanking in the polls.

Now, some or all of this will change during the course of the election but as of now, you're kind of fucked and all you have is a link to reddit.

Smoke another one.

Go back to your bong!

Your personal background doesn't mean anything in this topic. I could care less whether you are a Republican, Democrat or a person of the Moon.

Smoke another one.

Go back to your bong!

Your personal background doesn't mean anything in this topic. I could care less whether you are a Republican, Democrat or a person of the Moon.
You question me and don't like the response?

I suggest you keep your personal opinion to yourself. Happy Joy joy

Smoke another one.

Good one. :alcoholic:

Smoke another one.

Good one. :alcoholic:
Good one.

I don't drink asshole!

Forum List

Back