Trump, Ryan tout unity

Trump buckles to the establishment.

What a pussy.

Helloooooo Trumpbots ... let the excuse machine begin !

I'll start for you ..

BUT BUT BUT BUT

Uhm, where in that statement did Trump "buckle to the establishment"?

Anyone else notice that the usual USMB Trump zealots seem to be uncharacteristically quiet today?
No, we're just ignoring you and the other usually annoying, self-important, self-declared liberal 'geniuses'. Some time it's just amusing to sit back and watch / read what you guys come up with....funny as hail, too.

:p

Trump is caving in to the establishment and you're happy?

That's fascinating.
Even the Trumpbots can flip flop with ease ... if not grace. LOL

Anyone else notice that the usual USMB Trump zealots seem to be uncharacteristically quiet today?
No, we're just ignoring you and the other usually annoying, self-important, self-declared liberal 'geniuses'. Some time it's just amusing to sit back and watch / read what you guys come up with....funny as hail, too.

That's fascinating.
Rep and Trump need to bond of course both sides will give in a bit

Did you see that Dan Quayle has endorsed Trump?

Yeah he broke with the Bushies. Don't you get it? After Jeb flamed out the Bush family completely swung to Cruz.

And that shouldn't shock anyone. Because Cruz and Heidi were always the inside the beltway power couple. Worked for years for the Bush administration and solid Wall Street.

Cruz played at being the outsider. Check the headline.

Former VP Quayle Breaks from Bushies, Supports Trump: “He’s a Winner, Has Great Political Instincts – Can Win” (VIDEO)

Former VP Quayle Breaks from Bushies, Supports Trump: "He's a Winner, Has Great Political Instincts - Can Win" (VIDEO)

Yeah he broke with the Bushies. Don't you get it? After Jeb flamed out the Bush family completely swung to Cruz.

And that shouldn't shock anyone. Because Cruz and Heidi were always the inside the beltway power couple. Worked for years for the Bush administration and solid Wall Street.

Former VP Quayle Breaks from Bushies, Supports Trump: “He’s a Winner, Has Great Political Instincts – Can Win” (VIDEO)

Former VP Quayle Breaks from Bushies, Supports Trump: "He's a Winner, Has Great Political Instincts - Can Win" (VIDEO)

Being a foreigner, perhaps you aren't familiar with Dan Quayle.

Donnie walked into the RINO breeding barn and came out smiling, and holding hands with the herd bull.

I didn't think the libs on this board were so dense that they couldn't work the primaries twists and turns all the way back to the Bush dynasty. And there is no doubt in my mind that the Bush family who are now in love with the Clintons figured if Jeb didn't win their power would still be intact with Hillary.

Jeb and Hillary shared 60 quizzillionaire donors. Nuff said.

That's fascinating.

Ryan is playing Trump like a fiddle. Ryan still didn't endorse him, meaning that he fed Trump just enough to get Trump thinking he can get Ryan's endorsement - all Trump has to do is cave a little more.

Piss off with the foreigner shit Carb. I'm more in tune with America's politics than most of the US voters for crying out loud. And you know bloody well I'm dual.

Of course I am very aware of who Dan Quayle is.

Piss off with the foreigner shit Carb. I'm more in tune with America's politics than most of the US voters for crying out loud. And you know bloody well I'm dual.

Thank you, Mrs. Potatoehead

That's fascinating.

Ryan is playing Trump like a fiddle. Ryan still didn't endorse him, meaning that he fed Trump just enough to get Trump thinking he can get Ryan's endorsement - all Trump has to do is cave a little more.

Oh bullshit. Ryan's walking a tight rope right now between the Never Trumpers and all those who are saying fucking get on with it.

Thank you, Mrs. Potatoehead

You're welcome Mrs. 57 States.

:lol:

the GOP doesn't NEED to come around to Trump policy to get votes ... reverse the scenario and you have the answer to the meeting today.

Paul Ryan is an Israel Firster douchebag. No way would The Donald convert to being a neocon zionist at one meeting with someone who lost to the Obama ticket last time. The Donald's rejection of their agenda is the reason he won the republican primary.

When Romney ran for President many people didn't like him but rallied around him rather than support 4 more years of Barry. Voters held their noses and voted for Romney. Now Romney is showing his ass rather than showing the same unity people gave him. At a certain point, as the Establishment always demanded of GOP voters, you hold your nose and vote for the GOP candidate.

Ryan was Romney's VP - I get it. Guess what, Ryan....it's still YOUR and the GOP ESTABLISHMENT'S turn to take your own advice: Hold your nose and vote for / support the people's choice, Trump.

Paul Ryan is an Israel Firster douchebag. No way would The Donald convert to being a neocon zionist at one meeting with someone who lost to the Obama ticket last time. The Donald's rejection of their agenda is the reason he won the republican primary.

whatever ...

Trump is way behind with women, blacks, and hispanics. He needs to bridge that gap anyway he can, and if it means holding hands with Paulie to pull some conservatives out of the woodwork and get their vote you can bet your ass and the farm he'll do it. He's been preaching he's no politician ... guess what? He just became a politician.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back