Trump Sabateur Op-Ed Backfires: LA Times Calls “A Coward”; Greenwald: “Unelected Cabal.”

"You're a coward for not going far enough to stop Trump and in fact enabling him. "

Did you even read your own link? :dunno:
giphy.gif

I thought the writer didn’t exist . It’s all NYT lies.

The seditious bastards must be having kittens that the election is only eight weeks out and they still don't have sh*t to show for it after two years of relentless protests, op-eds, and dirty tricks. The novelty of anti-Trump is not getting the traction they're trying for and it's only going to get more bold and reckless as November 6th beckons. The blue wave is looking more like a circling the bowl every day.

The Op-Ed is just another confirmation of what we already know. That Trump is unfit to lead and needs to be treated like a toddler.
Look on the bright side. In 20 years Trump will likely be dead and the 2 term President will be no more. Except still kept alive inside your head 7/24.

The answer being floated now is that the Op Ed is phony and designed to create distrust in the white house. This is war and certainly as much of a psychological war as anything else.

Democrats are the enemy. Never forget.

"You're a coward for not going far enough to stop Trump and in fact enabling him. "

giphy.gif
You must be projecting. Weath eats Cheetos daily.
:dunno::dunno:

you didn't get the purpose of the thread. not sure who or what Weath is.

The seditious bastards must be having kittens that the election is only eight weeks out and they still don't have sh*t to show for it after two years of relentless protests, op-eds, and dirty tricks. The novelty of anti-Trump is not getting the traction they're trying for and it's only going to get more bold and reckless as November 6th beckons. The blue wave is looking more like a circling the bowl every day.
the blue wave

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

So what's the purpose of the thread? Maybe I didn't get it. :biggrin:

giphy.gif
LOL

The more I watch it the funnier it gets.

It looks like she is doing a deliberate motion and he is just doing a similar nervous motion right afterward.

She is definitely not bad on the eyes either....

giphy.gif

So what's the purpose of the thread? Maybe I didn't get it. :biggrin:
that the op ed upset both sides of the aisle that's what. it failed its mission.

so you're advocating someone who won the election be stopped for the simple fact you don't approve?

well if that doesn't set a dangerous precedent what does?
No, people in his inner circle are trying to stop him because they say he's a lunatic. I've been having fun watching The Trump Show, but sooner or later he's going to self-destruct, we all know that. I think he might be close to the pudding. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back