Trump Sabateur Op-Ed Backfires: LA Times Calls “A Coward”; Greenwald: “Unelected Cabal.”

No, people in his inner circle are trying to stop him because they say he's a lunatic. I've been having fun watching The Trump Show, but sooner or later he's going to self-destruct, we all know that. I think he might be close to the pudding. :biggrin:
accept it's fake. until a name is associated with it, it's fake. if that fk doesn't have the balls to take ownership, then it's debunked fake.
Not fake, the newspaper it was in has credibility in the sane world. Trump says everything he doesn't like is fake and all his minions believes him. So of us still having objectiveness left.
not since trump, they lost all credibility. everyone knows it. Now, it printed a fake story, and burned themselves more.
They have more credibility than either Trump or you do. Trump has zero credibility, you must realize that.
not at all, more than half the country goes trump, not nyt, sorry.
Just because more people agree with Trump doesn't change reality, that's what you folks don't get. You seem to think that the truth is a popularity contest. It isn't.

accept it's fake. until a name is associated with it, it's fake. if that fk doesn't have the balls to take ownership, then it's debunked fake.
Not fake, the newspaper it was in has credibility in the sane world. Trump says everything he doesn't like is fake and all his minions believes him. So of us still having objectiveness left.
not since trump, they lost all credibility. everyone knows it. Now, it printed a fake story, and burned themselves more.
They have more credibility than either Trump or you do. Trump has zero credibility, you must realize that.
Just because more people agree with Trump doesn't change reality, that's what you folks don't get. You seem to think that the truth is a popularity contest. It isn't.
well sure it does, it means no one on that side believes them. they lost their credibility. believe what you want, it isn't my job to convince you of anything. nor is it yours to me. I explained the OP. go blow bubbles somewhere now.

"You're a coward for not going far enough to stop Trump and in fact enabling him. "

Did you even read your own link? :dunno:
My first reaction--wtf "constitutional crisis?" This group of Republicans supposedly "protecting" us is taking advantage of the ride on Trump's coattails for every blessed moment they can. They never seriously thought about stopping him. They're loving every vote they're getting from his fans.
They are Americans doing what's best for America. We are lucky that they are there to make sure the Cheeto doesn't do anything really dumb.
trump is an american also. as you are i believe, and me and many of us in here. we've disagreed in the past and it never got this nasty. no one person can get things this wound up so the blame is there for all of us in this creation of bullshit we're mired in.

we can't get so wrapped up in a singular view we lose sight it's not the only one out there.
Trump hired people who now think he's unfit to serve, so they are protecting us until he's gone. Sounds reasonable to me. And this is multiple people, not just some rogue dude.

"You're a coward for not going far enough to stop Trump and in fact enabling him. "

My first reaction--wtf "constitutional crisis?" This group of Republicans supposedly "protecting" us is taking advantage of the ride on Trump's coattails for every blessed moment they can. They never seriously thought about stopping him. They're loving every vote they're getting from his fans.
They are Americans doing what's best for America. We are lucky that they are there to make sure the Cheeto doesn't do anything really dumb.

It’s far and away too late for that.

Let’s be honest, this is your Republican Party ladies and gentlemen. They got their tax cuts, their Supreme Court seats and their big military spending package while covering up for an incompetent idiot.

This is not what people voted for.

No, people in his inner circle are trying to stop him because they say he's a lunatic. I've been having fun watching The Trump Show, but sooner or later he's going to self-destruct, we all know that. I think he might be close to the pudding. :biggrin:
the LA Times is credible also and they called out the NYT to the core.

the left believes anything bad against trump and that's not very smart either.
More fake shit, here is the real LA Times article and it doesn't call out the NYT, it rather goes along with them and asks if Pence... was the guy.

Pence, Coats and Pompeo deny authorship of anonymous New York Times op-ed on Trump
the link was in the op, perhaps you should have read it. oh wait, you did. so now you're just showing how full of shit you are. hmmmmm :dunno:
Too afraid to read the LA Times article? I understand. :cryhug_1_:

trump is an american also. as you are i believe, and me and many of us in here. we've disagreed in the past and it never got this nasty. no one person can get things this wound up so the blame is there for all of us in this creation of bullshit we're mired in.

we can't get so wrapped up in a singular view we lose sight it's not the only one out there.
Trump hired people who now think he's unfit to serve, so they are protecting us until he's gone. Sounds reasonable to me. And this is multiple people, not just some rogue dude.
so says an anonymous person.

call me when someone has the balls to stand behind the words.

well sure it does, it means no one on that side believes them. they lost their credibility. believe what you want, it isn't my job to convince you of anything. nor is it yours to me. I explained the OP. go blow bubbles somewhere now.
I'm talking about the truth. Just because most people at one time didn't think the earth was round didn't mean that it wasn't round. Capiche?

I'm talking about the truth. Just because most people at one time didn't think the earth was round didn't mean that it wasn't round. Capiche?
there's no truth in that story. zero proof of anything. no name no nothing. no credibility. I'll tell you what you tell me what was the truth from that story?

So Watergate was fake because Deep Throat never revealed himself? Is that your final answer? :biggrin:

there's no truth in that story. zero proof of anything. no name no nothing. no credibility. I'll tell you what you tell me what was the truth from that story?
So Watergate was fake because Deep Throat never revealed himself? Is that your final answer? :biggrin:

A Trump supporter questioning anyone's credibility is just too funny.

Like I said, we have had nothing but Puppet Presidents since Reagan left office and they tried to assassinate him.

This is why The Deep State is trying to stop President Trump. We haven't had a President who wasn't bought and paid for since Reagan.

This is why they are all unhinged and committing treason on a daily basis.

Like I said, we have had nothing but Puppet Presidents since Reagan left office and they tried to assassinate him.

This is why The Deep State is trying to stop President Trump. We haven't had a President who wasn't bought and paid for since Reagan.

This is why they are all unhinged and committing treason on a daily basis.
deep state. hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sure, the NYT just made up this senior official. You people get dumber every day.

Greenwald continues; "The irony in the op-ed from the NYT's anonymous WH coward is glaring and massive: s/he accuses Trump of being "anti-democratic" while boasting of membership in an unelected cabal that covertly imposes their own ideology with zero democratic accountability, mandate or transparency."

That about sums it up. A group like this one wouldn't think twice about making up a story. Comey and company didn't think twice about using the Clinton dirt for a warrant after all.

My favorite high level anonymous leak so far was the accusation that Trump wanted to be sworn in on a copy of the "Art of the Deal". I love that one!

well there was evidence. honestly, it is now very clear the leftists don't know what evidence is.

well there was evidence. honestly, it is now very clear the leftists don't know what evidence is.
And this Deep Throat has evidence as well.

no one has evidence of wrong doing. no one. there wouldn't be a mueller if there were. See in watergate day, they had tapes. it's called evidence. so anyone coming out everyone could believe them. right now you got......wait for it............... nothing.

no one has evidence of wrong doing. no one. there wouldn't be a mueller if there were. See in watergate day, they had tapes. it's called evidence. so anyone coming out everyone could believe them. right now you got......wait for it............... nothing.
They have reason to want to protect us from Trump. You know he’s a bit unstable, so it’s a good thing, no?

Forum List

Back