Trump Sabateur Op-Ed Backfires: LA Times Calls “A Coward”; Greenwald: “Unelected Cabal.”

"You're a coward for not going far enough to stop Trump and in fact enabling him. "

Did you even read your own link? :dunno:
giphy.gif
You must be projecting. Weath eats Cheetos daily.
:dunno::dunno:

you didn't get the purpose of the thread. not sure who or what Weath is.
So what's the purpose of the thread? Maybe I didn't get it. :biggrin:
that the op ed upset both sides of the aisle that's what.
I don't see how the Dems are upset here, the whole thing is a big shitstorm for Trump.

"You're a coward for not going far enough to stop Trump and in fact enabling him. "

so you're advocating someone who won the election be stopped for the simple fact you don't approve?

well if that doesn't set a dangerous precedent what does?
No, people in his inner circle are trying to stop him because they say he's a lunatic. I've been having fun watching The Trump Show, but sooner or later he's going to self-destruct, we all know that. I think he might be close to the pudding. :biggrin:
says who? the left who is already proven to call people racist and white supremacist for no other reason than they disagree with a minority?

the press who is out to get trump and 99% of the reporting is negative anyway and all major outlets have at one point or another been burned by their desire to slam trump and getting it wrong?

just because you say it doesn't mean i need to drop everything and believe it. the book that came out quoting kelly and others was refuted within minutes of it's release as being a lie.

yet we're supposed to believe a side so willing to get rid of trump they become worse than he is.

got it. forgive me if i don't drink the insanity water here.

I don't see how the Dems are upset here, the whole thing is a big shitstorm for Trump.
the article was from a demoloser leftist, saying the person was a coward, didn't go far enough, isn't a warrior or hero. basically backfired on its intent.

so you're advocating someone who won the election be stopped for the simple fact you don't approve?

No, people in his inner circle are trying to stop him because they say he's a lunatic. I've been having fun watching The Trump Show, but sooner or later he's going to self-destruct, we all know that. I think he might be close to the pudding. :biggrin:
accept it's fake. until a name is associated with it, it's fake. if that fk doesn't have the balls to take ownership, then it's debunked fake.

My first reaction--wtf "constitutional crisis?" This group of Republicans supposedly "protecting" us is taking advantage of the ride on Trump's coattails for every blessed moment they can. They never seriously thought about stopping him. They're loving every vote they're getting from his fans.

the article was from a demoloser leftist, saying the person was a coward, didn't go far enough, isn't a warrior or hero. basically backfired on its intent.
Well, saying he didn't go far enough is hardly anything at all, maybe that's why I missed it. :biggrin:

Well, saying he didn't go far enough is hardly anything at all, maybe that's why I missed it. :biggrin:
called him a coward. both sides have now done that. LOL. you still don't get it. too bad. I'm enjoying it though. Doesn't matter, it's fake anyway.

accept it's fake. until a name is associated with it, it's fake. if that fk doesn't have the balls to take ownership, then it's debunked fake.
Not fake, the newspaper it was in has credibility in the sane world. Trump says everything he doesn't like is fake and all his minions believes him. So of us still having objectiveness left.

Not fake, the newspaper it was in has credibility in the sane world. Trump says everything he doesn't like is fake and all his minions believes him. So of us still having objectiveness left.
not since trump, they lost all credibility. everyone knows it. Now, it printed a fake story, and burned themselves more.

the LA Times is credible also and they called out the NYT to the core.

the left believes anything bad against trump and that's not very smart either.

My first reaction--wtf "constitutional crisis?" This group of Republicans supposedly "protecting" us is taking advantage of the ride on Trump's coattails for every blessed moment they can. They never seriously thought about stopping him. They're loving every vote they're getting from his fans.
They are Americans doing what's best for America. We are lucky that they are there to make sure the Cheeto doesn't do anything really dumb.

They are Americans doing what's best for America. We are lucky that they are there to make sure the Cheeto doesn't do anything really dumb.
nope, they can't do anything they are now fake news. lost their credibility.

not since trump, they lost all credibility. everyone knows it. Now, it printed a fake story, and burned themselves more.
They have more credibility than either Trump or you do. Trump has zero credibility, you must realize that.

They have more credibility than either Trump or you do. Trump has zero credibility, you must realize that.
not at all, more than half the country goes trump, not nyt, sorry.

trump is an american also. as you are i believe, and me and many of us in here. we've disagreed in the past and it never got this nasty. no one person can get things this wound up so the blame is there for all of us in this creation of bullshit we're mired in.

we can't get so wrapped up in a singular view we lose sight it's not the only one out there.

The answer being floated now is that the Op Ed is phony and designed to create distrust in the white house. This is war and certainly as much of a psychological war as anything else.

Democrats are the enemy. Never forget.

No one is floating that idea. Stop reading clearly biased news sites.

More fake shit, here is the real LA Times article and it doesn't call out the NYT, it rather goes along with them and asks if Pence... was the guy.

Pence, Coats and Pompeo deny authorship of anonymous New York Times op-ed on Trump

More fake shit, here is the real LA Times article and it doesn't call out the NYT, it rather goes along with them and asks if Pence... was the guy.

Pence, Coats and Pompeo deny authorship of anonymous New York Times op-ed on Trump
the link was in the op, perhaps you should have read it. oh wait, you did. so now you're just showing how full of shit you are. hmmmmm :dunno:

It is what it is, no matter what nonsense you choose to believe. The Big Cheeto says it's fake, so it's fake. End of story. You know something, that's how Hitler got started.

It is what it is, no matter what nonsense you choose to believe. The Big Cheeto says it's fake, so it's fake. End of story. You know something, that's how Hitler got started.
hitler is the left always has been sorry junior.

Forum List

Back