Trump safe after 'gunshots in his vicinity,' campaign says

It's your weakness to just simply admit a fact that indeed turns the table and makes you a fucking failure.

You don't have to be a failure, you can just tell the truth and admit he was a registered (R).
This admission triggers you so much.....why?
Take a rest, Whinny-poo. You're exhausted.

The Crazies won't stop. Whether a direct shot at him or not, the message is being sent and he is being reminded of what his enemies desire.

Former President Donald Trump's campaign confirmed in a statement that he is safe after gunshots were fired in his vicinity.

"President Trump is safe following gunshots in his vicinity. No further details at this time," Steven Cheung, Communications for the Trump Campaign said in a statement.

I wonder how the shooter knew Trump would be playing golf there at that time.

I never denied shit old man.
I just want YOU to recognize that this idiot was indeed registered as a (R).
You keep deflecting, as if that matters.

However you want to swing this is on you, latest left wing whack job, but the fact is, he was a registered (R).
Act Blue, apparently true.
Registered (R).........you can try to give an honest answer for once.
Please link to where I denied anything about Crooks. You're demented and running around in your own senile head. You and the rest of the left wing whack jobs have lost it in their vitriol for Trump. The fact that you deflect from the topic proves it. The topic is the attempt on Trump's life--not your whacked vendetta with me, moron, troll someone else. My posts are factual.

A disillusioned tRumper, not a Democrat.

View attachment 1012774
~~~~~~
It's people like you that continue to malign Trump as a Hitler, Dictator, ally of Putin and all around gaslighting hyperbole.
Heck even Joey Xi Baidung has made the statement about putting Trump in the "Bullseye".

It's no wonder that irrational Democrats react so violently
Then there's articles like the following:
**********​

Last edited:
How did the shooter know where Trump would be?

I wonder how the shooter knew Trump would be playing golf there at that time.

Someone told him.

It was probably Kamala Harris (who btw has had 0 assassination attempts so far) and that's how you know how dominating of a president he actually is.

I don't think that there's ever been a president in US history that has been so feared that he had a threat on his life twice. If I'm mistaken please enlighten me though.

The Crazies won't stop. Whether a direct shot at him or not, the message is being sent and he is being reminded of what his enemies desire.

Former President Donald Trump's campaign confirmed in a statement that he is safe after gunshots were fired in his vicinity.

"President Trump is safe following gunshots in his vicinity. No further details at this time," Steven Cheung, Communications for the Trump Campaign said in a statement.
There are gunshots out here in the country all weekend.

GXjtbppXcAA_St_
Dude had a weapon of mass destruction and got probation?

20240915_211943.jpg

Forum List

Back