Trump said he couldn’t remember 36 times in response to special counsel Robert Mueller’s questions

In more than four hours of videotaped testimony before a federal grand jury, President Clinton testified under oath on 110 occasions that he could not remember details involving his relationship with former White House intern Monica S. Lewinsky. Here are the responses Clinton gave and how often he used them:

"I don't remember" (54 times)

"I don't recall" (15 times)

"I didn't remember" (8 times)

"I have no recollection" (4 times)

"I just don't remember" (4 times)

"I couldn't remember" (3 times)

"I don't have any memory" (3 times)

"I've tried to remember" (2 times)

"I don't necessarily remember" (2 times)

"I have no specific memory" (2 times)

"I don't have an independent memory" (1 time)

"I honestly don't remember" (2 times)

"I certainly have no memory" (2 times)

"My memory is not clear" (1 time)

"I certainly don't remember" (1 time)

"I may have been confused in my memory" (1 time)

"I just don't recall" (1 time)

"I don't have the memory that you assume that I should" (1 time)

"I literally can't remember" (1 time)

"I can't possibly remember" (1 time)

"I honestly tried to remember" (1 time)

President's Memory Lapses Raise Eyebrows in Capital
Oh gee golly, lying about getting a blow job for free is just as bad or worse than conspiring with a foreign power to win the elections, making money off of the presidency, supporting bloodthirsty dictators who have public executions including crucifixions and more.

Apparently you missed the DOJ summary of the Mueller Report.

The short version: "No collusion" whatsoever/

BTW, Mr. Clinton's activities with Ms. Lewinsky were in the workplace when Mr. Clinton was supposed to be working.

A friend of mine was working as a night security guard, his gf visited him at the work site and they had relations in the guard shack. The employer found out and fired him for it, no questions asked.

Why are security guards held to a higher standard than Presidents?

In more than four hours of videotaped testimony before a federal grand jury, President Clinton testified under oath on 110 occasions that he could not remember details involving his relationship with former White House intern Monica S. Lewinsky. Here are the responses Clinton gave and how often he used them:

"I don't remember" (54 times)

"I don't recall" (15 times)

"I didn't remember" (8 times)

"I have no recollection" (4 times)

"I just don't remember" (4 times)

"I couldn't remember" (3 times)

"I don't have any memory" (3 times)

"I've tried to remember" (2 times)

"I don't necessarily remember" (2 times)

"I have no specific memory" (2 times)

"I don't have an independent memory" (1 time)

"I honestly don't remember" (2 times)

"I certainly have no memory" (2 times)

"My memory is not clear" (1 time)

"I certainly don't remember" (1 time)

"I may have been confused in my memory" (1 time)

"I just don't recall" (1 time)

"I don't have the memory that you assume that I should" (1 time)

"I literally can't remember" (1 time)

"I can't possibly remember" (1 time)

"I honestly tried to remember" (1 time)

President's Memory Lapses Raise Eyebrows in Capital
Oh gee golly, lying about getting a blow job for free is just as bad or worse than conspiring with a foreign power to win the elections, making money off of the presidency, supporting bloodthirsty dictators who have public executions including crucifixions and more.

According to the Democrats you are right, they don’t seem to believe it is important since they won’t start impeachment proceedings. The Democratic leadership has no courage.

I believe you mean felony perjury, not a Lewinsky.

Already proven, NO COLLUSION. NONE, ZERO, ZIP, NADA!

As you know, that collusion is taking place among the Democrats.

Specifically, how much additional money has President Donald Trump made since announcing his candidacy for President? Any?

Are you really this uninformed or are you just playing the part of a Troll?

Specifically, how much additional money has President Donald Trump made since announcing his candidacy for President? Any?

No collusion was not proven, but your statements have proved you an idiot.

And you have a problem with perjury, but you think Trump shouldn't testify.

In this country, the accused are presumed innocent until proven guilty. no one has to prove their innocence.

This, BTW, is the big problem with the lib dream of US involvement in the International court of Social Justice in the Hague.

Foreign despots don't appreciate our basic constitutional protections.

In this country, the accused are presumed innocent until proven guilty. no one has to prove their innocence.

This, BTW, is the big problem with the lib dream of US involvement in the International court of Social Justice in the Hague.

There is lots of evidence of wrongdoing by Trump in the Mueller report.

The reason the US doesn't want to join the international tribunal is to protect war criminals and presidents with despotic tendencies (domestic and foreign).

There is lots of evidence of wrongdoing by Trump in the Mueller report.

The reason the US doesn't want to join the international tribunal is to protect war criminals and presidents with despotic tendencies (domestic and foreign).

No, there are lots of things Mueller investigated. That's not the same as evidence. Had it been actual evidence, he'd have said so. Seems like you think being investigated = must be guilty.

Trump keeping Hillary out of the white house is all I wanted of him. But he has me smiling everyday,
Right, because you have to double down on every moronic thing he does and says. Don't want to get your cult membership card pulled....
Trump has also made your transgendered man child, just a bad memory. He is the man!
What,freak? If you cultists have one skill, it's soothing yourselves .
Wearing your pussy hat when you typed that?
And you must have had shit in your eyes posting that Trump is scum and so are his people

senile obstructionist -poor old man must have a hard time finding his way home .........

Here’s All 40 Times Hillary Clinton Told the FBI (alone) She Couldn’t Remember Something

“Clinton could not recall when she first received her security clearance and if she carried it with her to State via reciprocity from her time in the Senate.”

“Clinton could not recall any briefing or training by State related to the retention of federal records or handling of classified information.”

“Clinton was aware she was an Original Classification Authority (OCA) at State. Clinton could not recall how often she used this authority or any training or guidance provided by State.”

“Clinton recalled being briefed on special access program (SAP) information but could not recall any specific briefing on how to handle information associated with SAP’s.”

“Clinton was certain she signed an agreement memorializing her access to SAP material, but she could not recall specific detail.”

“Clinton could not recall a specific process for nominating a target for a drone strike and recalled much debate pertaining to the concurrence process.”

“When Clinton’s BlackBerry malfunctioned, her aides would assist in obtaining a new BlackBerry. After moving to the new device, her old SIM card was disposed of by her aides. Clinton did not recall how any data stored on the device was destroyed.”

“While on international travel, Clinton never suspected her BlackBerry was tampered with, nor did she ever lose a BlackBerry while traveling. There were a few occasions where Clinton staff was provided with the secure cell phone, the Clinton did not recall the circumstances or frequency with which this event occurred.”

“Clinton requested a secure BlackBerry while at State, but could not recall why they were unable to provide one.”

“Clinton did not recall receiving any emails she thought should not be on an unclassified system.”

“Clinton did not recall her specific conversations regarding the creation of the clintonemail.com domain, but around January 2009, directed aides to create the email account.”

“Clinton did not recall receiving guidance from State regarding email policies outlined in the Foreign Affairs Manual.”

“Some aides had access to Clinton’s BlackBerry and email accounts, but she could not recall specifically who had access.”

14, 15.

“Additionally Clinton did not recall any specific routine for deleting emails from her account while Secretary of State, nor did she recall ever receiving any messages indicating her account was reaching a storage limit.

Huma Abedin also had an account on clintonemail.com because she frequently assisted client in with personal matters. Clinton did not recall any other individuals being offered an account on clintonemail.com.”

“After reviewing an email dated June 4, 2011 with the subject line ‘RE: Google email hacking and woeful state of civilian technology,’ Clinton stated she did not recall the compromise of State employees’ Gmail accounts.”

18, 19.

“After reviewing a State communication dated June 28, 2011 with the subject line ‘Securing Personal Email Accounts,’ Clinton stated all cables of a certain policy nature went out under her name and she did not recall the specific cable. Additionally, Clinton did not recall this cable correlating with Brian Pagliano upgrading the clintonemail.com server.”

“When Clinton had technical issues with her server, she contacted [Justin Cooper]. She could not recall ever contacting Pagliano for technical support.”

“She did not recall using an iPad mini until after her tenure as Secretary of State and has never used a MacBook or other computer to access her email.”

“After reviewing an email dated October 13, 2012 with the subject line ‘This am Green on Blue,’ Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”

“After reviewing an email dated [REDACTED] with subject line [REDACTED], Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”

[Editor’s note: that exact phrase appears several time on this list. Each time is a separate instance.]

“After reviewing an email dated [REDACTED] with subject line [REDACTED], Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”

“Clinton did not recall [Jacob Sullivan] using his Google email account for official business and could not say why it was used in this instance.”

“Clinton did not recall a State policy on confirming classified information and media reports.”

“After reviewing an email dated August 25, 2010, with subject line ‘FW: New York Times article on Salehi,’ Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”

“After reviewing email dated [REDACTED] with subject line [REDACTED], Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”

“After reviewing an email dated December 27, 2011, with the subject line ‘FW: SBU,’ Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”

“After receiving an email dated [REDACTED] with subject line [REDACTED] Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”

“After reviewing an email dated June 17, 2011, subject line [REDACTED], Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”

“Clinton had no recollection of actually receiving a ‘non-paper’ or a secure fax and this instance.”

“[REDACTED] talking points are typically classified, but Clinton did not recall in this instance.”

“After reviewing an email dated April 9, 2012, with subject line ‘Call to President Banda,’ Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”

“In December of 2012, Clinton suffered a concussion and then around the New Year had a blood clot. Based on her doctor’s advice, she could only work at State for a few hours a day and could not recall every briefing she received.”

“After reviewing an email dated December 11, 2012 with the subject line ‘FW: Significant FOIA Request,’ Clinton stated she did not recall the specific request and was not aware of receiving any FOIA requests for information related to her email during her tenure as Secretary of State.”

“Clinton did not recall being read-out of her clearance or any SAP’s by State personnel.”

“Clinton’s email address was publicly disclosed in March 2013 when Sydney Blumenthal‘s email account was compromised. As a result Clinton was advised to change her email address and did so, but she did not recall specifically who made this recommendation.”

“Clinton believed [REDACTED] was her primary BlackBerry phone number and she did not recall using a flip phone during her tenure at State, only during her service in the Senate.”

Here's All 40 Times Hillary Clinton Told the FBI She Couldn't Remember Something

senile obstructionist -poor old man must have a hard time finding his way home .........

Here’s All 40 Times Hillary Clinton Told the FBI (alone) She Couldn’t Remember Something

“Clinton could not recall when she first received her security clearance and if she carried it with her to State via reciprocity from her time in the Senate.”

“Clinton could not recall any briefing or training by State related to the retention of federal records or handling of classified information.”

“Clinton was aware she was an Original Classification Authority (OCA) at State. Clinton could not recall how often she used this authority or any training or guidance provided by State.”

“Clinton recalled being briefed on special access program (SAP) information but could not recall any specific briefing on how to handle information associated with SAP’s.”

“Clinton was certain she signed an agreement memorializing her access to SAP material, but she could not recall specific detail.”

“Clinton could not recall a specific process for nominating a target for a drone strike and recalled much debate pertaining to the concurrence process.”

“When Clinton’s BlackBerry malfunctioned, her aides would assist in obtaining a new BlackBerry. After moving to the new device, her old SIM card was disposed of by her aides. Clinton did not recall how any data stored on the device was destroyed.”

“While on international travel, Clinton never suspected her BlackBerry was tampered with, nor did she ever lose a BlackBerry while traveling. There were a few occasions where Clinton staff was provided with the secure cell phone, the Clinton did not recall the circumstances or frequency with which this event occurred.”

“Clinton requested a secure BlackBerry while at State, but could not recall why they were unable to provide one.”

“Clinton did not recall receiving any emails she thought should not be on an unclassified system.”

“Clinton did not recall her specific conversations regarding the creation of the clintonemail.com domain, but around January 2009, directed aides to create the email account.”

“Clinton did not recall receiving guidance from State regarding email policies outlined in the Foreign Affairs Manual.”

“Some aides had access to Clinton’s BlackBerry and email accounts, but she could not recall specifically who had access.”

14, 15.

“Additionally Clinton did not recall any specific routine for deleting emails from her account while Secretary of State, nor did she recall ever receiving any messages indicating her account was reaching a storage limit.

Huma Abedin also had an account on clintonemail.com because she frequently assisted client in with personal matters. Clinton did not recall any other individuals being offered an account on clintonemail.com.”

“After reviewing an email dated June 4, 2011 with the subject line ‘RE: Google email hacking and woeful state of civilian technology,’ Clinton stated she did not recall the compromise of State employees’ Gmail accounts.”

18, 19.

“After reviewing a State communication dated June 28, 2011 with the subject line ‘Securing Personal Email Accounts,’ Clinton stated all cables of a certain policy nature went out under her name and she did not recall the specific cable. Additionally, Clinton did not recall this cable correlating with Brian Pagliano upgrading the clintonemail.com server.”

“When Clinton had technical issues with her server, she contacted [Justin Cooper]. She could not recall ever contacting Pagliano for technical support.”

“She did not recall using an iPad mini until after her tenure as Secretary of State and has never used a MacBook or other computer to access her email.”

“After reviewing an email dated October 13, 2012 with the subject line ‘This am Green on Blue,’ Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”

[Editor’s note: that exact phrase appears several time on this list. Each time is a separate instance.]

“Clinton did not recall [Jacob Sullivan] using his Google email account for official business and could not say why it was used in this instance.”

“Clinton did not recall a State policy on confirming classified information and media reports.”

“After reviewing an email dated August 25, 2010, with subject line ‘FW: New York Times article on Salehi,’ Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”

“After reviewing email dated [REDACTED] with subject line [REDACTED], Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”

“After reviewing an email dated December 27, 2011, with the subject line ‘FW: SBU,’ Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”

“After receiving an email dated [REDACTED] with subject line [REDACTED] Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”

“After reviewing an email dated June 17, 2011, subject line [REDACTED], Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”

“Clinton had no recollection of actually receiving a ‘non-paper’ or a secure fax and this instance.”

“[REDACTED] talking points are typically classified, but Clinton did not recall in this instance.”

“After reviewing an email dated April 9, 2012, with subject line ‘Call to President Banda,’ Clinton stated she did not remember the email specifically.”

“In December of 2012, Clinton suffered a concussion and then around the New Year had a blood clot. Based on her doctor’s advice, she could only work at State for a few hours a day and could not recall every briefing she received.”

“After reviewing an email dated December 11, 2012 with the subject line ‘FW: Significant FOIA Request,’ Clinton stated she did not recall the specific request and was not aware of receiving any FOIA requests for information related to her email during her tenure as Secretary of State.”

“Clinton did not recall being read-out of her clearance or any SAP’s by State personnel.”

“Clinton’s email address was publicly disclosed in March 2013 when Sydney Blumenthal‘s email account was compromised. As a result Clinton was advised to change her email address and did so, but she did not recall specifically who made this recommendation.”

“Clinton believed [REDACTED] was her primary BlackBerry phone number and she did not recall using a flip phone during her tenure at State, only during her service in the Senate.”

Here's All 40 Times Hillary Clinton Told the FBI She Couldn't Remember Something
BFD who TF is your president now? Hillary or this russian loving lying POS Trump??

14, 15.

18, 19.

BFD who TF is your president now? Hillary or this russian loving lying POS Trump??

Trump is your president, show a little respect.

Trump keeping Hillary out of the white house is all I wanted of him. But he has me smiling everyday,
Right, because you have to double down on every moronic thing he does and says. Don't want to get your cult membership card pulled....
Trump has also made your transgendered man child, just a bad memory. He is the man!
What,freak? If you cultists have one skill, it's soothing yourselves .
Wearing your pussy hat when you typed that?
And you must have had shit in your eyes posting that Trump is scum and so are his people
You represent the party of tolerance well.

senile obstructionist -

Trump said he couldn’t remember 36 times in response to special counsel Robert Mueller’s questions

poor old man must have a hard time finding his way home .........
Mueller Lied or refused to answer questions in his hearing over 200 times.

Christopher Steele?
MuellerMug_1161x653-800x450.jpg

Yes, I've seen that show.
519TREZE19L._SY445_.jpg

14, 15.

18, 19.

Not Hillary, thank God.

14, 15.

18, 19.

Russia is a lovely place. Let's compare where Putin comes from:

1200px-Auferstehungskirche_(Sankt_Petersburg).JPG
saint_petersburg_visa-free_travel_to_russia.jpg
catherine_palace_st-_petersburg_russia.jpg
russia-st_catherines_palace_st_petersburg.jpg

And now let's look at the city that Obama called home until he got into government and still to this day:

Slums-of-12.jpg
slumsny-1a.jpg
ffd0f85c58ddeed3c564c4764307eee6--slums-detroit-michigan.jpg
469be53fd0c.jpg

I'm sorry. You were saying something about Russia?

Russia has one big thing going for it! They have no Democrats or democrat-run cities.

Last edited:
senile obstructionist -

poor old man must have a hard time finding his way home .........
Mueller Lied or refused to answer questions in his hearing over 200 times.

Mr. Mueller didn't know where he was at. I think a lot of Americans have had elderly relatives and friends who have "gone goofy" and no longer know their asses from a hole in the ground.

I can sympathize with the Mueller family, but having nothing but disdain for the Pieces of Shit Nadler and Schiff who actually put a severely disability , senile individual on public display like this.

Forum List

Back