Trump said he couldn’t remember 36 times in response to special counsel Robert Mueller’s questions

yawn=I don't care what you say, or what the investigations find. I am not listening. Trump is perfect and a god. You cannot question such a person.

The fact is Trump is into industrial-strength lying.
Find me a president who isn't. You think Obumma or Hillary lied less? Really?
You cannot win an argument using Trump's words. You have to find someone reputable to corroborate. Trump has a big brain. Trump has the greatest memory of all time. The economy is the best it has ever been. The inauguration was the largest ever. Voter fraud, especially immigrants, caused him to lose the popular vote, He had one of the largest electoral wins of all time. The list is endless.
I'll take that kind of spin and perception any day over a president who thinks the country is fundamentally flawed and needs turned inside out from the Founder's intent!
Throw in that he has the least transparent admin in modern history. He has fewer press conferences than any other prez. He has ended the daily pressers with Huckleberry Sanders.
He has the most transparent administration in recent years, he just stopped doing it through the corrupt MSM. Suck it up, little baby. He speaks DIRECTLY to the American people.
He is a disgusting person and abusive person.
Only with disgusting and abusive people.
The nicest person in the world with civil people wo treat him fairly. I know. My uncle had several DIRECT business relationships with him + I have other insights. We are in good hands. President Trump is merely a perfect mirror reflecting back the people he has to deal with.

I don't believe this thread.

It's a lie.

Trump said he had a really good brain.

And the best memory in the world.

He wouldn't lie about that.

Well you know my opinion on this BS........it's uh...........mmm.......err.
I forgot what I was gonnna say.
OH WAIT !
Wells Fargo !

You cannot win an argument using Trump's words. You have to find someone reputable to corroborate. Trump has a big brain. Trump has the greatest memory of all time. The economy is the best it has ever been. The inauguration was the largest ever. Voter fraud, especially immigrants, caused him to lose the popular vote, He had one of the largest electoral wins of all time. The list is endless.
I'll take that kind of spin and perception any day over a president who thinks the country is fundamentally flawed and needs turned inside out from the Founder's intent!
Throw in that he has the least transparent admin in modern history. He has fewer press conferences than any other prez. He has ended the daily pressers with Huckleberry Sanders.
He has the most transparent administration in recent years, he just stopped doing it through the corrupt MSM. Suck it up, little baby. He speaks DIRECTLY to the American people.
The nicest person in the world with civil people wo treat him fairly. I know. My uncle had several DIRECT business relationships with him + I have other insights. We are in good hands. President Trump is merely a perfect mirror reflecting back the people he has to deal with.
Spin? You mean a president who tells flat out lies and even might believe some of them? Yes Obama was much more transparent, did not lie like Trump and saved the economy from a second great depression. Note of course, Obama has values and there were no scandals. Trump is going to end up with by far the most of all time. It reflects who he is.
Trump has the least press conferences. Trump hides in the dark and only reveals what he is doing to the right Fox News people and twitter followers.

Spin? You mean a president who tells flat out lies and even might believe some of them? Yes Obama was much more transparent, did not lie like Trump and saved the economy from a second great depression. Note of course, Obama has values and there were no scandals. Trump is going to end up with by far the most of all time. It reflects who he is.
Trump has the least press conferences. Trump hides in the dark and only reveals what he is doing to the right Fox News people and twitter followers.

and saved the economy from a second great depression.

The recession ended in June 2009.

WTF did Obama do so quickly to save us?
Be specific.

Obama was merely easy to see through. He tried to hide everything.
Trump talks his own language garnered from business that those that really listen to him quickly learn to understand. Those that just wish to mock him take the literal easy route.
Obama saved us from nothing. His boys in the democratically controlled Congress of the latter 2000s were the ones that caused the SNL scandal and banking collapse that caused it in the first place, then used it to funnel billions to his cronies.

OBAMA HAD NO SCANDALS?

Look, fudmucker, you're new here. You better start reading and doing your research or STFU. Obama's scandals have been listed and discussed here MANY TIMES. Go look them up. The list is arm's length. Just because you have MSM silly putty for a brain, don't come on here AND WASTE MY TIME.

Obama was merely easy to see through. He tried to hide everything.
Trump talks his own language garnered from business that those that really listen to him quickly learn to understand. Those that just wish to mock him take the literal easy route.
Obama saved us from nothing. His boys in the democratically controlled Congress of the latter 2000s were the ones that caused the SNL scandal and banking collapse that caused it in the first place, then used it to funnel billions to his cronies.

OBAMA HAD NO SCANDALS?

Look, fudmucker, you're new here. You better start reading and doing your research or STFU. Obama's scandals have been listed and discussed here MANY TIMES. Go look them up. The list is arm's length. Just because you have MSM silly putty for a brain, don't come on here AND WASTE MY TIME.

I know !

lets impeach him !!!!!

A perjury trap, which is a ridiculous idea. does require lying. You do not trap anyone, they jump into the pit all by themselves.

Yeah, or they are just mistaken, and you put the worst possible spin on it, because that's what lawyers do.

Lol

Do you have in mind an example of a victim of FBI cohersion to give a false testimony?

We know it's not Flynn, because he ADMITED TO LYING TO FBI in his guilty plea. So who are we talking about here?

You actually need me to prove to you that cops and prosecutors - and Congress - can twist what you say and claim perjury? Really? I sincerely doubt that's always been your position on the subject.

Or was it just that you wanted to manufacture an opportunity for name-dropper politics?

Who got trapped?

I'll take that to mean, "I just wanted a chance to shout accusations."

We all know why Trump did not testify. We also remember him repeatedly saying he would and could hardly wait for a chance to testify and under oath. That is a difference maker. It was stupid to keep repeating that when he had no intention of doing it. But his Trumpies believed him. They always do. But Trump lying is just daily fare.

Hey noodlebrain, If you all really KNOW why Trump didn't testify, Trump WANTED to testify. It was his legal handlers that insisted he not do it. In the end, it was probably good advice.
Childish insult. Trump did not want to . He just said he did to delude his followers. He wasn't going to do it. I wondered if anyone was dumb enough to believe Trump when he said that. I guess there is. Trump lies as he exhales. He would have gotten in real trouble. That was just another Trump lie.

Thanks for telling us what he was "really" thinking, Miss Cleo. Now, do you have those Powerball numbers, or not?

Gornoodle: "yawn=I don't care what you say, or what the investigations find. I am not listening. Trump is perfect and a god. You cannot question such a person."

Gornoodle two posts later: "Obama was much more transparent, did not lie like Trump and saved the economy from a second great depression. Note of course, Obama has values and there were no scandals."

Omigod, the irony! I can't stand it! :auiqs.jpg:

Mueller wasn't real concerned. Didn't subpoena him.
Actually, he called trump's written answers "inadequate" and asked him to testify voluntarily. Trump, being the liar he is, of course, refused. And mueller decided not to subpoena trump because the investigation was near its end and he knew the lying president would turn it into a protracted court battle, instead of doing what other presidents have some and show up to testify.

Actually, he called trump's written answers "inadequate" and asked him to testify voluntarily. Trump, being the liar he is, of course, refused. And mueller decided not to subpoena trump because the investigation was near its end and he knew the lying president would turn it into a protracted court battle, instead of doing what other presidents have some and show up to testify.

You can now advance to the head of the class......:ack-1:

Riiiiiight. Refusing to talk voluntarily to people who are trying to prosecute you for crimes makes you a "liar", rather than someone exercising his Constitutional rights under the Fifth Amendment.

It always amuses me when leftists attempt to be moralistic and end up revealing themselves as Unamerican.

Spin it into whatever overblown sinister theory you like. Trump had the right to say no and did. Mueller had the right to subpoena and didn't. You claim you have evidence and don't.

So it goes.

Refusing to talk voluntarily to people who are trying to prosecute you for crimes makes you a "liar"
I didnt state or imply that. I said trump is a liar, because he is. And you know it,and you love that about him.

Of course he jas the rightto refuse to cooperate. And then i have the right to call him out for being the cowardly liar he is. So shut up for a while and contemplate your idiotic definition of unAmerican, as you are way off.

senile obstructionist -

Trump said he couldn’t remember 36 times in response to special counsel Robert Mueller’s questions

poor old man must have a hard time finding his way home .........

Another crybaby post. Go Trump.

Why did you wear a suit at the beach?

upload_2019-4-26_16-12-20.jpeg

Forum List

Back