Trump said he couldn’t remember 36 times in response to special counsel Robert Mueller’s questions

senile obstructionist -

Trump said he couldn’t remember 36 times in response to special counsel Robert Mueller’s questions

poor old man must have a hard time finding his way home .........
How many times did Bill and Hillary say that when questioned ?
Are they senile???

1. Hillary wasnt the POTUS
2. She had the guts to testify IN PERSON for 11 hours.

Goldiocks is a lying pussy.

Hillary Clinton was NOT interviewed by a special persecutor, she only talked to politicians who were not capable of jailing her daughter or doing other things to press her.

President Trump didn't answer any of the questions where he knew that the persecutors already had the answers. The only reason for asking them would be a "gotcha" move.

Remember Trump is represented by tremendous attorney Rudolph Guiliani in this matter, and Rudy is well aware of the tactics of people like The Mule. Remember he went up against the NY Crime families back in the day

senile obstructionist -

Are they senile???

Hillary Clinton was NOT interviewed by a special persecutor, she only talked to politicians who were not capable of jailing her daughter or doing other things to press her.

she testified before congress you idiot - contempt of congress is a CRIMINAL OFFENSE !

F'n RW dolts are some stupid MF'rs.

senile obstructionist -

Are they senile???

she testified before congress you idiot - contempt of congress is a CRIMINAL OFFENSE !

So what? Congress doesn't have the power to prosecute anyone, and the DOJ was the private leftist domain at the time under the control of Ms. Lynch.

senile obstructionist -

Are they senile???

So what? Congress doesn't have the power to prosecute anyone, and the DOJ was the private leftist domain at the time under the control of Ms. Lynch.

someone sell this idiot a clue ^^^^^^^^^^^^

I dont remember...

giphy.gif

I dont remember...

giphy.gif
I suppose Democrats never say anything bad about their critics either.
They always say "Yup.....I'm sorry.....I made a mistake...I deserve to be lied about".
Democrats don’t mock the handicapped

Kovaleski wasn't mocked for being crippled. He was being mocked for forgetting his own news report about thousands of devout Muslims celebrating 911.

BTW, Democrats often do mock handicapped people- I remember them mocking good old Bob Dole for his bum arm, Dubya for his alleged mental retardation and even their hero McCain for his arm injuries incurred in liberal North Vietnam

I dont remember...

giphy.gif
They always say "Yup.....I'm sorry.....I made a mistake...I deserve to be lied about".

Kovaleski wasn't mocked for being crippled. He was being mocked for forgetting his own news report about thousands of devout Muslims celebrating 911.

BTW, Democrats often do mock handicapped people- I remember them mocking good old Bob Dole for his bum arm, Dubya for his alleged mental retardation and even their hero McCain for his arm injuries incurred in liberal North Vietnam

Of course these people have short memories, lol. They defend one side, and attack the other, right Media Matters, lol. Let me help them remember THEIR candidate for President, eventhough it was brought up earlier in this thread-) By the way, Trump 36, Hilly 39! Well she WINS! At least she can claim victory on something, hehehehehehehehehehehe!

I dont remember...

giphy.gif

It is amazing that folks like you are still in denial about Trump mocking Kovaleski by flailing his arms around and impersonating the speech of a handicapped individual. Only other explanation for lamely defending Trump is you are just one of the many who is willing to outright lie to defend him.

I dont remember...

giphy.gif

It is amazing that folks like you are still in denial about Trump mocking Kovaleski by flailing his arms around and impersonating the speech of a handicapped individual. Only other explanation for lamely defending Trump is you are just one of the many who is willing to outright lie to defend him.

Actually, the vast majority of the people could have given a shit about this alleged mocking of Kovaleski.

During the 2016 election, Mrs. Clinton showed this tape hundreds of times on TV-rarely discussing actual issues, and thinking that people would be impressed.

This is where the libs failed in 2016. While Donald J. Trump was discussing the real issue- returning America to greatness, Hillary R. Clinton ignored the issues people cared about and tried to make political hay over Mr. Trump's supposed uncouthness.

I dont remember...

giphy.gif

Actually, the vast majority of the people could have given a shit about this alleged mocking of Kovaleski.

During the 2016 election, Mrs. Clinton showed this tape hundreds of times on TV-rarely discussing actual issues, and thinking that people would be impressed.

This is where the libs failed in 2016. While Donald J. Trump was discussing the real issue- returning America to greatness, Hillary R. Clinton ignored the issues people cared about and tried to make political hay over Mr. Trump's supposed uncouthness.
Clinton did not have to use Trump impersonating a disabled person. You are in denial and brainwashed. His buffoonery was pure entertainment carried by most news sources in the world. As I said, it is amazing that folks like you still defend him for his disgraceful behavior.

Clinton did not have to use Trump impersonating a disabled person. You are in denial and brainwashed. His buffoonery was pure entertainment carried by most news sources in the world. As I said, it is amazing that folks like you still defend him for his disgraceful behavior.

Mrs. Clinton may or may not have "had" to do anything, but that's what she actually did.

Failure to discuss the issues was a big mistake on her part, particularly as Donald Trump refused to be dragged into the gutter.

I dont remember...

giphy.gif
Oh, SNL never made fun of an Iraqi War veteran running for Congress who had been wounded and wears a patch over one eye?

Democrats love making fun of wounded vets. Especially if they're Trump supporters. Hillary and Joe Biden have called them Deplorables and Degenerates. SNL makes a living off of making fun of Trump supporters. They made fun of Bob Dole because he was crippled. They made fun of John McCain constantly, until he bailed them out on Obamacare and was good enough to promptly die.

I dont remember...

giphy.gif

First off.
Kovaleski never said anything about thousands of Muslims dancing on rooftops. When Trump said he had, Kovaleski said he didn’t remember ever saying such a thing

When criticized for mocking a handicapped person, Trump said he had never met the guy and did not know he was handicapped
That was quickly proven to be a lie as he had met him many times and spent a day with him.

Democrats never mocked McCain or Dole

Forum List

Back