Trump said he couldn’t remember 36 times in response to special counsel Robert Mueller’s questions

So why do you support Muslims who commit murder in the name of their religion????
Why do you diddle yourself on the subway, with a cup of pencils at your feet? As long as it's "make shit up" day, let's have some fun with it..
Oh, so you don't know of any situation where Muslims murdered anyone in the name of their religion?
The phrase "Allah Akbar" has never been uttered, you pathetic worm??

So much for the left never mocking the handicappe
That wasn't mockery. I think your dictionary might be broken.
Mine is fine......

mock·er·y
/ˈmäk(ə)rē/
noun
noun: mockery; plural noun: mockeries
teasing and contemptuous language or behavior directed at a particular person or thing.
"stung by her mockery, Frankie hung his head"
synonyms: ridicule, derision, jeering, sneering, contempt, scorn, scoffing, joking, teasing, taunting, sarcasm, ragging, chaffing, jibing; More
chiacking;
informalkidding, kidology, ribbing, joshing;
informalwinding up;
taking the mickey;
vulgar slangtaking the piss;
informalgoofing, razzing
"a note of mockery in his voice"
an absurd misrepresentation or imitation of something.
"after a mockery of a trial in London, he was executed"
synonyms: travesty, charade, farce, parody, laughing stock, caricature, lampoon, burlesque, apology, excuse, poor substitute
"the trial was a mockery"​

Mine is fine......

mock·er·y
/ˈmäk(ə)rē/
noun
teasing and contemptuous language or behavior directed at a particular person or thing.
synonyms: ridicule, derision, jeering, sneering, contempt, scorn, scoffing, joking, teasing, taunting, sarcasm, ragging, chaffing, jibing; More
chiacking;
informalwinding up;
taking the mickey;
informalgoofing, razzing
synonyms: travesty, charade, farce, parody, laughing stock, caricature, lampoon, burlesque, apology, excuse, poor substitute
Hmm,nope, still not mockery.

Oh, so you don't know of any situation where Muslims murdered anyone in the name of their religion?
What, freak? Where are you getting this nonsense?
From the internet and the news.

yes, I understand what muslims have done. When I alluded that you were making shit up, i was referring to your comments about me, not your comments about muslims. I thought that was obvious....because it was...

senile obstructionist -

Trump said he couldn’t remember 36 times in response to special counsel Robert Mueller’s questions

poor old man must have a hard time finding his way home .........
About the same as Hillary. Lol, you say the same about her?
Hillary answered questions for 11 hours in front of a hostile Republican committee and made the Republican members look like fools and jerks.
Wow....what was her sentence? How much time did she serve?

Sitting on her ass in front of Congress listening to softball questions isn't tough.
How many times did she commit perjury and how many indictments did she receive?

senile obstructionist -

poor old man must have a hard time finding his way home .........
About the same as Hillary. Lol, you say the same about her?
Hillary answered questions for 11 hours in front of a hostile Republican committee and made the Republican members look like fools and jerks.
She just could not remember! She is no cookie baker...

Mine is fine......

mock·er·y
/ˈmäk(ə)rē/
noun
chiacking;
informalwinding up;
taking the mickey;
informalgoofing, razzing
Typical liberal......rub their faces in their own shit and they say they only smell Roses.

Mine is fine......

mock·er·y
/ˈmäk(ə)rē/
noun
chiacking;
informalwinding up;
taking the mickey;
informalgoofing, razzing
Typical liberal......rub their faces in their own shit and they say they only smell Roses.
You mean, the shit you made up.

Anyhoo...when you are done with your whiny whataboutism, you are invited to talk about the topic.

Sitting on her ass in front of Congress listening to softball questions isn't tough.
Haha...getting dizzy yet?
Nope....I keep kicking you in the nuts and you keep looking more and more like an idiot.
If declarations of victory were actual victories, you moron cultists would all be 12 star generals.
Is Hillary president? Lol, Trump did lie. I'm still not sick of winning.

Haha...getting dizzy yet?
Nope....I keep kicking you in the nuts and you keep looking more and more like an idiot.
If declarations of victory were actual victories, you moron cultists would all be 12 star generals.
Look moron....the highest rank you can be as a general is a 5 star.
And failure to admit you've been beat rather soundly only shows you're nothing but a lying Douchebag.

Forum List

Back