Trump said he couldn’t remember 36 times in response to special counsel Robert Mueller’s questions

Comey couldn't recall 245 times, so Trump did very well indeed!
Of course, that's a stupid comparison, as Comey was being questioned in real time, and he had to answer many more questions. President Pussyboy had an entire team of daycare workers who had weeks to translate his responses from crayon scribbles to complete English sentences.

It's a perfectly valid comparison. But thanks for playing!

Of course, that's a stupid comparison, as Comey was being questioned in real time, and he had to answer many more questions. President Pussyboy had an entire team of daycare workers who had weeks to translate his responses from crayon scribbles to complete English sentences.

No,it was retarded, for the reasons i stated.

When Hillary Clinton said she thought the "C" at the top of government documents was just an alphabetical filing thing, I gave her the benefit of the doubt. When they asked her if she wiped her server, and she wondered if they meant with a cloth, I gave her the benefit of doubt as well. Give Trump the same.

Democrats don’t mock the handicapped

Kovaleski wasn't mocked for being crippled. He was being mocked for forgetting his own news report about thousands of devout Muslims celebrating 911.

BTW, Democrats often do mock handicapped people- I remember them mocking good old Bob Dole for his bum arm, Dubya for his alleged mental retardation and even their hero McCain for his arm injuries incurred in liberal North Vietnam
First off.
Kovaleski never said anything about thousands of Muslims dancing on rooftops. When Trump said he had, Kovaleski said he didn’t remember ever saying such a thing

When criticized for mocking a handicapped person, Trump said he had never met the guy and did not know he was handicapped
That was quickly proven to be a lie as he had met him many times and spent a day with him.

Democrats never mocked McCain or Dole
Liar.

Note to Conservatives : SNL is a COMEDY show. They are allowed to mock people

Trump is POTUS. He is held to a higher standard of decorum

Note to leftist idiots.....those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

LOL
You are welcome to make fun of comedians
They are more than capable of taking it

You are not welcome to mock a handicapped person

When Hillary Clinton said she thought the "C" at the top of government documents was just an alphabetical filing thing, I gave her the benefit of the doubt. When they asked her if she wiped her server, and she wondered if they meant with a cloth, I gave her the benefit of doubt as well. Give Trump the same.
Hillary never said either thing

No,it was retarded, for the reasons i stated.

You'll have to forgive me for not giving a shit about your opinion.

senile obstructionist -

Trump said he couldn’t remember 36 times in response to special counsel Robert Mueller’s questions

poor old man must have a hard time finding his way home .........

I don't doubt it. Donald Trump is and was a very busy man. That's how he gets so much accomplished. I sure you find that difficult to comprehend as you spend your life with your dead ass glued to a sofa, shoving potato chips in your face and drooling as you watch people actually doing stuff on TV.

I also forgive you for being incapable of responding to my points. Most american adults have no grasp of logic. What am I supposed to do? Write them ALL off?

Trump is an innocent man. Let's turn our attentional to those that instigated this coup attempt. We will all be better off in the end.

I also forgive you for being incapable of responding to my points. Most american adults have no grasp of logic. What am I supposed to do? Write them ALL off?

Trump is an innocent man. Let's turn our attentional to those that instigated this coup attempt. We will all be better off in the end.

Go right ahead, I wouldn't mind the dems taking the senate in 2020.

Forum List

Back