Trump said he couldn’t remember 36 times in response to special counsel Robert Mueller’s questions

I dont remember...

giphy.gif

When James Comey testified before Congress he said...

"I don't recall" and/or "I don't remember" a combined total of 240 times.

The President has a long way to go to keep up with those Obama era crooks, bums and spooks.

I suggest not voting for him second term.
Great! And i suggest dragging him through the mud all day every day, to influence other votes.

Good luck. That’s what you dims have been doing all along. Didn’t work the last time. Trump can’t win. It’s been dragging through the mud between your ears, since. It’s what you dream about. I can’t wait for the debates in 20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The President has a long way to go to keep up with those Obama era crooks, bums and spooks.
Maybe the president can start by actually testifying before Congress

Ask me about specifics about a conversation I had with someone more than 5 minutes ago and there will likely be much that I don't remember.

You cannot remember specifics about a conversation only five minutes after you have it?

Okaaaaaay.

I suggest you go to your doctor and tell him/her this.

That is if you can even remember what it is you meant to ask him/her when you get there...or even remember where his/her office is.

Human memory is extremely unreliable.

Yeah...YOURS is unreliable.

I can easily remember specifics about a conversation I had five hours ago...let alone five minutes.

senile obstructionist -

Trump said he couldn’t remember 36 times in response to special counsel Robert Mueller’s questions

poor old man must have a hard time finding his way home .........
Another crybaby post. Go Trump.

Posting a link to facts is a 'crybaby post'?

I guess Trumpbots are not big on facts.

Noted.

Have a nice day.
Your source is highly suspect, nothing but fake news. Like I said, crybaby.

TDS syndrome makes its sufferers delude themselves that their brethren are excused, but their adversaries, well, two years of beating them to a pulp in the press is mandatory. Trump Derangement Syndrome also means justice for self and none for Trump, who is just as much an American citizen as they, but for some reason, his civil rights are null and void while they are the only valid citizens. TDS is a disfiguring disease. It disfigures and confuses all things inside the sufferer and entitles him or her to say seditious things. At least, that's how the sufferers view things from my perspective.

Ask me about specifics about a conversation I had with someone more than 5 minutes ago and there will likely be much that I don't remember.

You cannot remember specifics about a conversation only five minutes after you have it?

Okaaaaaay.

I suggest you go to your doctor and tell him/her this.

That is if you can even remember what it is you meant to ask him/her when you get there...or even remember where his/her office is.

Human memory is extremely unreliable.

Yeah...YOURS is unreliable.

I can easily remember specifics about a conversation I had five hours ago...let alone five minutes.
"MORE than five minutes". Perhaps your memory is not as good as you think.

I dont remember...

giphy.gif
I suppose Democrats never say anything bad about their critics either.
They always say "Yup.....I'm sorry.....I made a mistake...I deserve to be lied about".
Democrats don’t mock the handicapped

Kovaleski wasn't mocked for being crippled. He was being mocked for forgetting his own news report about thousands of devout Muslims celebrating 911.

BTW, Democrats often do mock handicapped people- I remember them mocking good old Bob Dole for his bum arm, Dubya for his alleged mental retardation and even their hero McCain for his arm injuries incurred in liberal North Vietnam

And let us not forget Dan Crenshaw for his missing eye.

Forum List

Back