Trump Said He Didn’t Meet The Russian Ambassador During The Campaign. He Did.

1st, put McCaskill, Pelosi, and Schumer in jail for Perjury and Treason.

Drag the 29 other Democrats who have met with Russians before Congress to investigate them.

Sessions should indict Obama for facilitating illegal Intel leaks and for falsely spying on an oppising party's candidate during an election...his own personal 'Watergate'.

They did not lie under oath...

Sessions basically blew it and asked himself if he had connections..and said no...See once the lies start

Al Franken: I think Jeff Sessions committed perjury - CNNPolitics.com

Al Franken is a bozo. Every lawyer's interview that I've seen clearly state that Sessions didn't lie. He didn't perjure himself. And this shit is getting really old.

John Podesta's brother made $170,000 last year WORKING for the Russians.

Drag everyone in. Let's have a witch hunt both sides of the aisle.

Major Trouble Ahead, put your seat belts on..

tv-reactions-crash-airplane-panic.gif

US secretary of state Rex Tillerson

Earlier that year, Exxon won a deal worth an estimated $500 billion to explore oil in Russia’s Arctic, alongside state-owned oil giant Rosneft.

US commerce secretary Wilbur Ross

Billionaire vulture investor Wilbur Ross took an ownership stake in the troubled Bank of Cyprus in 2014, reportedly tying him to a number of Russian oligarch investors with close Kremlin links, including longtime Putin ally Viktor Vekselberg and former KGB agent Vladimir

Former campaign chairman Paul Manafort

On Feb. 14, the New York Times reported that Manafort was one of four Trump campaign officials being investigated by the FBI for being in contact with Russian officials throughout the campaign. Manafort called the reports

Former Russia adviser Carter Page

departed the campaign in September, shortly after reports surfaced that the FBI was investigating his meetings with sanctioned Russian officials while also working for Trump.

Longtime advisor Roger Stone

Stone, like Manafort, Page, and Flynn, is being investigated by the FBI for contacts with Russian officials during the campaign, the New York Times has reported.

Michael Flynn~
—reportedly discussed potential sanction relief with Kislyak on the very day then-president Barack Obama issued sanctions against Russian

US attorney general Jeff Sessions

Senate that he had no “communications with the Russians” during the campaign, in fact had spoken twice with the Russian ambassador to the US. On March 2, Sessions, acknowledging the contact

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?

8:17 PM - 18 Jun 2013
3,199 replies63,929 retweets48,601 likes

The ultimate guide to Donald Trump’s Russia connections

And what's illegal about it? John Podesta's brother worked for the Russians last year.

Almost made 200 grand off them. Drag him in too. Lets have at it.

Donald Trump Met Russian Ambassador During The Campaign, Despite Repeated Denials

On April 27, Trump met Sergey Kislyak in Washington, D.C., before a big foreign policy speech.

President Donald Trump and his advisers have, on dozens of occasions, denied Trump’s campaign aides and other associates had any contact with Russian officials.

Those denials were not true. At least five members of his team met with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak before Trump officially took office.

White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders tried to mitigate the spiraling situation last week, telling reporters the main issue was that Trump himself had never met with any Russian government officials during the campaign.

“The big point here is the president himself knows what his involvement was, and that’s zero,” Huckabee Sanders said on March 3. “And I think that he’s the primary person that should be held responsible, and he had no interaction, and I think that’s what the story should be focused on.”

But according to a May 13, 2016 report in The Wall Street Journal noticed by AmericaBlog, Trump had at least some interaction with Kislyak on April 27, right in the midst of campaign season.

The communication happened right before Trump delivered a foreign policy speech at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C.

The Wall Street Journal reported:

“I believe an easing of tensions, and improved relations with Russia—from a position of strength only—is possible, absolutely possible,” Mr. Trump said in a foreign-policy speech at Washington’s Mayflower Hotel in April. “Some say the Russians won’t be reasonable. I intend to find out.”

A few minutes before he made those remarks, Mr. Trump met at a VIP reception with Russia’s ambassador to the U.S., Sergey Ivanovich Kislyak. Mr. Trump warmly greeted Mr. Kislyak and three other foreign ambassadors who came to the reception.

More: Trump Said He Didn’t Meet The Russian Ambassador During The Campaign. He Did.

This is yet another reason why we must have honest and thorough investigations and set the record straight.

Yeah, we need to investigate Trump shaking the ambassador's hand in front of dozens of witnesses

Is that all you got? Snowflakes douche bags are so desperate the air reeks with their sweat.

The only connections to Russia have been Obama, Hillary and the Dems. The media wouldn't tell you that though. Just shows you how illegitimate they are. The mainstream media needs to be held accountable. There need to be repercussions for reporting fake news and covering up for their buds in the Dem party. The reality of how discriminatory the media is to those they do or don't let in is disturbing. The media is the number one issue in this country.

1st, put McCaskill, Pelosi, and Schumer in jail for Perjury and Treason.

Drag the 29 other Democrats who have met with Russians before Congress to investigate them.

Sessions should indict Obama for facilitating illegal Intel leaks and for falsely spying on an oppising party's candidate during an election...his own personal 'Watergate'.

They did not lie under oath...

Sessions basically blew it and asked himself if he had connections..and said no...See once the lies start

Al Franken: I think Jeff Sessions committed perjury - CNNPolitics.com

Al Franken is a bozo. Every lawyer's interview that I've seen clearly state that Sessions didn't lie. He didn't perjure himself. And this shit is getting really old.

Did you watch the video in the link on CNN He said

" Sessions: I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't ~ did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it."
He also did not disclose it in his paper work..

How much did Hillary make selling Russia our Uranium deposits that could be used for nuclear weapons?

Earlier that year, Exxon won a deal worth an estimated $500 billion to explore oil in Russia’s Arctic, alongside state-owned oil giant Rosneft.

Billionaire vulture investor Wilbur Ross took an ownership stake in the troubled Bank of Cyprus in 2014, reportedly tying him to a number of Russian oligarch investors with close Kremlin links, including longtime Putin ally Viktor Vekselberg and former KGB agent Vladimir

On Feb. 14, the New York Times reported that Manafort was one of four Trump campaign officials being investigated by the FBI for being in contact with Russian officials throughout the campaign. Manafort called the reports

departed the campaign in September, shortly after reports surfaced that the FBI was investigating his meetings with sanctioned Russian officials while also working for Trump.

Stone, like Manafort, Page, and Flynn, is being investigated by the FBI for contacts with Russian officials during the campaign, the New York Times has reported.

Michael Flynn~
—reportedly discussed potential sanction relief with Kislyak on the very day then-president Barack Obama issued sanctions against Russian

Senate that he had no “communications with the Russians” during the campaign, in fact had spoken twice with the Russian ambassador to the US. On March 2, Sessions, acknowledging the contact

Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?

<YAWN!>

Well if it is happening get it out in the open with all of them..

I has happened so many times when one is slamming another while doing it themselves..

Michael Flynn~

<YAWN!>

Speaking of Yawn, I wonder if Trump ever sleeps..

images

I can't wait for the open intelligence hearing. It will be fun. I wonder how many Dems, etc will not recall or plead the fifth...

I has happened so many times when one is slamming another while doing it themselves..

I can't wait for the open intelligence hearing. It will be fun. I wonder how many Dems, etc will not recall or plead the fifth...

I have to wonder if the IRS will now target left wing groups.

Michael Flynn~

And what's illegal about it? John Podesta's brother worked for the Russians last year.

Trump made billions off of a Russian trying to hide money from his wife divorcing him..I am sure Clintons, Bushes and Cheney have their greedy hands in there too..So much corruption and I thought Trump was going to get rid of all that..He had me fooled last summer.

But right now the focus is on Sessions lying while under oath..In my opinion Trump tried his best to distract away from it..

Never. Public sector unions see to that.

I have to wonder if the IRS will now target left wing groups.

Here's what I don't get. It's not illegal to do business with Russia. Despite the sanctions they are a member of the G8 and G20 and businessmen from both countries have a right to continue to do business.

As far as the politics go, we've hit an insane level. Seriously, what has Russia done to America? Like Syria, not a damn thing but Obama wanted to overthrow Assad. He killed Gadafi and took out Mubarak.

Obama's way was the wrong way the ME was bad before but now it's FUBAR'D.

There is no evidence that Russia hacked the election. Did Russians hack the DNC? How do we know?
The FBI relied on a third party report that the server was hacked by the Russians. To date the DNC as far as I know has not allowed the FBI to examine their servers.

And by the way that third party was the same company that worked for the DNC. And after the huge NSA scandal I can give you 100 world leaders and over a 1,000 global businesses who would want to screw over the Democrats.

Honey, you might want to check Wikileaks newest leaks and who has you fooled. And more are coming...

Michael Flynn~

Trump made billions off of a Russian trying to hide money from his wife divorcing him..I am sure Clintons, Bushes and Cheney have their greedy hands in there too..So much corruption and I thought Trump was going to get rid of all that..He had me fooled last summer.

But right now the focus is on Sessions lying while under oath..In my opinion Trump tried his best to distract away from it..

Here's what I don't get. It's not illegal to do business with Russia. Despite the sanctions they are a member of the G8 and G20 and businessmen from both countries have a right to continue to do business.

As far as the politics go, we've hit an insane level. Seriously, what has Russia done to America? Like Syria, not a damn thing but Obama wanted to overthrow Assad. He killed Gadafi and took out Mubarak.

Obama's way was the wrong way the ME was bad before but now it's FUBAR'D.

There is no evidence that Russia hacked the election. Did Russians hack the DNC? How do we know?
The FBI relied on a third party report that the server was hacked by the Russians. To date the DNC as far as I know has not allowed the FBI to examine their servers.

And by the way that third party was the same company that worked for the DNC. And after the huge NSA scandal I can give you 100 world leaders and over a 1,000 global businesses who would want to screw over the Democrats.

I watched this last week and was shocked , I know you probably don't like her but this story says it all..The politicians are in bed with money and power...All of them..I highly recommend to watch this lengthy but deep understanding of what they are doing..It is about Trump but all of them are probably doing it..

Forum List

Back