Trump Said He Didn’t Meet The Russian Ambassador During The Campaign. He Did.

If not before - we should find out on March 20, 2017 about the source of Trump's wiretapping accusation against President Obama. We may also find out that Trump simply lied.

What happens on March 20th ?

The Senate Intel Committee is going to investigate Trump's allegations along with Russian connections. Maybe that's when they convene?

That sums up the entire Democratic Party's 'Russian' campaign against Trump...

If I was under oath in the court of law and lied I would go to jail

Jeff Session's totally busted himself..Easy

trump lied too He met a russian agent

Where's that link....moron ?

This is just one of the meetings I bet Edward can find many more...

Trump Met Russian Ambassador During Campaign at Speech Reception

At a reception is now a covert meeting?

who's to say tiny One thing I do know ,, don't believe a word trump says and you'll be right far more than wrong

trump lied too He met a russian agent

Where's that link....moron ?

This is just one of the meetings I bet Edward can find many more...

Trump Met Russian Ambassador During Campaign at Speech Reception
So what?
The FBI said NO CONNECTION, NO COLLUSION.
The Liberals' 'McCarthy' witch hunt was a lie / based on a lie.
Obama began an investigation of and wire tapped the opposing party's candidate during an election based on that lie. (Watergate 2)

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/05/...allegations-that-obama-tapped-his-phones.html

WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, asked the Justice Department this weekend to publicly reject President Trump’s assertion that President Barack Obama ordered the tapping of Mr. Trump’s phones, senior American officials said on Sunday. Mr. Comey has argued that the highly charged claim is false and must be corrected, they said, but the department has not released any such statement.

Mr. Comey, who made the request on Saturday after Mr. Trump leveled his allegation on Twitter, has been working to get the Justice Department to knock down the claim because it falsely insinuates that the F.B.I. broke the law, the officials said.

Comey has a waaaaaaaaaaaaay bigger problem on his hands. Senator Chuck Grassley wants Comey to explain why the FBI had even contemplated hiring Christopher Steele.

That's the man who wrote the fairy tale about golden showers. Grassley is pissed off and put his request in writing.
Fairy tale??? Might be the golden truth

Forum List

Back