Trump Said He Didn’t Meet The Russian Ambassador During The Campaign. He Did.

Yep, amazing how suddenly anything to do with Russia is " furbar".

Yet I've not heard the Dems call for an investigation into Warren Buffet with his ties to Russia, or the head of GM., or PepsiCo, or Alcoa, or Johnson &a Johnson, etc, etc, etc
Here is a great article listing some of those companies doing business in Russia-
American Companies Thriving In Russia: Is There Something To Be Ashamed About?

John Podesta's brother made $170,000 last year WORKING for the Russians.

Drag everyone in. Let's have a witch hunt both sides of the aisle.

Well if it is happening get it out in the open with all of them..

I has happened so many times when one is slamming another while doing it themselves..

Here's what I don't get. It's not illegal to do business with Russia. Despite the sanctions they are a member of the G8 and G20 and businessmen from both countries have a right to continue to do business.

As far as the politics go, we've hit an insane level. Seriously, what has Russia done to America? Like Syria, not a damn thing but Obama wanted to overthrow Assad. He killed Gadafi and took out Mubarak.

Obama's way was the wrong way the ME was bad before but now it's FUBAR'D.

There is no evidence that Russia hacked the election. Did Russians hack the DNC? How do we know?
The FBI relied on a third party report that the server was hacked by the Russians. To date the DNC as far as I know has not allowed the FBI to examine their servers.

And by the way that third party was the same company that worked for the DNC. And after the huge NSA scandal I can give you 100 world leaders and over a 1,000 global businesses who would want to screw over the Democrats.

What don't you get? Your party has become 1984 all over. It has nothing to do with Trump. They makes stories like this because they know how much they have lost if Trump succeeds and how much they will be exposed. They need to take him down.

I has happened so many times when one is slamming another while doing it themselves..

Here's what I don't get. It's not illegal to do business with Russia. Despite the sanctions they are a member of the G8 and G20 and businessmen from both countries have a right to continue to do business.

As far as the politics go, we've hit an insane level. Seriously, what has Russia done to America? Like Syria, not a damn thing but Obama wanted to overthrow Assad. He killed Gadafi and took out Mubarak.

There is no evidence that Russia hacked the election. Did Russians hack the DNC? How do we know?
The FBI relied on a third party report that the server was hacked by the Russians. To date the DNC as far as I know has not allowed the FBI to examine their servers.

And by the way that third party was the same company that worked for the DNC. And after the huge NSA scandal I can give you 100 world leaders and over a 1,000 global businesses who would want to screw over the Democrats.

I watched this last week and was shocked , I know you probably don't like her but this story says it all..The politicians are in bed with money and power...All of them..I highly recommend to watch this lengthy but deep understanding of what they are doing..It is about Trump but all of them are probably doing it..

Yet I've not heard the Dems call for an investigation into Warren Buffet with his ties to Russia, or the head of GM., or PepsiCo, or Alcoa, or Johnson &a Johnson, etc, etc, etc
Here is a great article listing some of those companies doing business in Russia-

How many of those companies colluded with Russia to swing a U.S. presidential election?

What don't you get? Your party has become 1984 all over. It has nothing to do with Trump. They makes stories like this because they know how much they have lost if Trump succeeds and how much they will be exposed. They need to take him down.

I watched this last week and was shocked , I know you probably don't like her but this story says it all..The politicians are in bed with money and power...All of them..I highly recommend to watch this lengthy but deep understanding of what they are doing..It is about Trump but all of them are probably doing it..

Wow...

images

How many of those companies colluded with Russia to swing a U.S. presidential election?

There is something illegal about swinging an election ?

Really ? People do it all the time.

The denial is on your part.

Wow...

images

That sums up the entire Democratic Party's 'Russian' campaign against Trump...

If I was under oath in the court of law and lied I would go to jail

Jeff Session's totally busted himself..Easy

trump lied too He met a russian agent

Where's that link....moron ?

This is just one of the meetings I bet Edward can find many more...

Trump Met Russian Ambassador During Campaign at Speech Reception

Major Trouble Ahead, put your seat belts on..

tv-reactions-crash-airplane-panic.gif

US secretary of state Rex Tillerson

Earlier that year, Exxon won a deal worth an estimated $500 billion to explore oil in Russia’s Arctic, alongside state-owned oil giant Rosneft.

US commerce secretary Wilbur Ross

Billionaire vulture investor Wilbur Ross took an ownership stake in the troubled Bank of Cyprus in 2014, reportedly tying him to a number of Russian oligarch investors with close Kremlin links, including longtime Putin ally Viktor Vekselberg and former KGB agent Vladimir

Former campaign chairman Paul Manafort

On Feb. 14, the New York Times reported that Manafort was one of four Trump campaign officials being investigated by the FBI for being in contact with Russian officials throughout the campaign. Manafort called the reports

Former Russia adviser Carter Page

departed the campaign in September, shortly after reports surfaced that the FBI was investigating his meetings with sanctioned Russian officials while also working for Trump.

Longtime advisor Roger Stone

Stone, like Manafort, Page, and Flynn, is being investigated by the FBI for contacts with Russian officials during the campaign, the New York Times has reported.

Michael Flynn~
—reportedly discussed potential sanction relief with Kislyak on the very day then-president Barack Obama issued sanctions against Russian

US attorney general Jeff Sessions

Senate that he had no “communications with the Russians” during the campaign, in fact had spoken twice with the Russian ambassador to the US. On March 2, Sessions, acknowledging the contact

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?

8:17 PM - 18 Jun 2013
3,199 replies63,929 retweets48,601 likes

The ultimate guide to Donald Trump’s Russia connections

And what's illegal about it? John Podesta's brother worked for the Russians last year.

Almost made 200 grand off them. Drag him in too. Lets have at it.

Trump made billions off of a Russian trying to hide money from his wife divorcing him..I am sure Clintons, Bushes and Cheney have their greedy hands in there too..So much corruption and I thought Trump was going to get rid of all that..He had me fooled last summer.

But right now the focus is on Sessions lying while under oath..In my opinion Trump tried his best to distract away from it..

Just an FYI, If one takes themselves out of the political zone you get this. Note: source is WP.

Could Sessions face perjury charges? Former federal prosecutors think not.

Analysis | Could Sessions face perjury charges? Former federal prosecutors think not.

wow that came out big. sorries.

So what?
The FBI said NO CONNECTION, NO COLLUSION.
The Liberals' 'McCarthy' witch hunt was a lie / based on a lie.
Obama began an investigation of and wire tapped the opposing party's candidate during an election based on that lie. (Watergate 2)

If not before - we should find out on March 20, 2017 about the source of Trump's wiretapping accusation against President Obama. We may also find out that Trump simply lied.

So what?
Obama began an investigation of and wire tapped the opposing party's candidate during an election based on that lie. (Watergate 2)

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/05/...allegations-that-obama-tapped-his-phones.html

WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, asked the Justice Department this weekend to publicly reject President Trump’s assertion that President Barack Obama ordered the tapping of Mr. Trump’s phones, senior American officials said on Sunday. Mr. Comey has argued that the highly charged claim is false and must be corrected, they said, but the department has not released any such statement.

Mr. Comey, who made the request on Saturday after Mr. Trump leveled his allegation on Twitter, has been working to get the Justice Department to knock down the claim because it falsely insinuates that the F.B.I. broke the law, the officials said.

We know the FBI was investigating hom, based on the Russian lie Obama and Liberals were pushing...

Comey is a trainwreck who should never have been lrt stay on...his own people hate him.

At a reception is now a covert meeting?

Major Trouble Ahead, put your seat belts on..

tv-reactions-crash-airplane-panic.gif

US secretary of state Rex Tillerson

Earlier that year, Exxon won a deal worth an estimated $500 billion to explore oil in Russia’s Arctic, alongside state-owned oil giant Rosneft.

US commerce secretary Wilbur Ross

Billionaire vulture investor Wilbur Ross took an ownership stake in the troubled Bank of Cyprus in 2014, reportedly tying him to a number of Russian oligarch investors with close Kremlin links, including longtime Putin ally Viktor Vekselberg and former KGB agent Vladimir

Former campaign chairman Paul Manafort

On Feb. 14, the New York Times reported that Manafort was one of four Trump campaign officials being investigated by the FBI for being in contact with Russian officials throughout the campaign. Manafort called the reports

Former Russia adviser Carter Page

departed the campaign in September, shortly after reports surfaced that the FBI was investigating his meetings with sanctioned Russian officials while also working for Trump.

Longtime advisor Roger Stone

Stone, like Manafort, Page, and Flynn, is being investigated by the FBI for contacts with Russian officials during the campaign, the New York Times has reported.

Michael Flynn~
—reportedly discussed potential sanction relief with Kislyak on the very day then-president Barack Obama issued sanctions against Russian

US attorney general Jeff Sessions

Senate that he had no “communications with the Russians” during the campaign, in fact had spoken twice with the Russian ambassador to the US. On March 2, Sessions, acknowledging the contact

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?

8:17 PM - 18 Jun 2013
3,199 replies63,929 retweets48,601 likes

The ultimate guide to Donald Trump’s Russia connections
So did Putin make it to the Miss Universe pageant? If he didn't he may be gay.

At a reception is now a covert meeting?

Snowflakes want to call that 'treasonous' but say Slick Willy getting million dollar speaking gigs from companies run by ex-KGB during the campaign AND Podesta, Hillary's "campaign manager', getting paid millions during the campaign to lobby against US Sanctions on Russia are OK.

So what?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/05/...allegations-that-obama-tapped-his-phones.html

WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, asked the Justice Department this weekend to publicly reject President Trump’s assertion that President Barack Obama ordered the tapping of Mr. Trump’s phones, senior American officials said on Sunday. Mr. Comey has argued that the highly charged claim is false and must be corrected, they said, but the department has not released any such statement.

Mr. Comey, who made the request on Saturday after Mr. Trump leveled his allegation on Twitter, has been working to get the Justice Department to knock down the claim because it falsely insinuates that the F.B.I. broke the law, the officials said.

Comey has a waaaaaaaaaaaaay bigger problem on his hands. Senator Chuck Grassley wants Comey to explain why the FBI had even contemplated hiring Christopher Steele.

That's the man who wrote the fairy tale about golden showers. Grassley is pissed off and put his request in writing.

Obama's fake Russian hacking / Russia-Trump collusion fairy tale is the Democrats' equivalent to Steele's Golden Shower fairy tale.... humiliating.

Forum List

Back