trump said he is coming back to face his accuser in the NY Slander/rape case

What a damned hypocrite you are... You Leftist are all a like - You put on your fake bull crap on an issue or about a person or group, then you are found to be guilty of the same stuff. In this case it's your petty insults calling people dumb aces, and fat aces, and Tapioca ??

Woe unto the scribe's, the hypocrites, and the Pharisees. Beware of the judgement, because it's coming.
Do you frequently use scripture to threaten people?

I will pray for you.

"
she “eventually struck a deal with the chief of staff of the Senator’s office and left her position.”

Meanwhile Mango Mussolini chicken out on "Confronting"
That's nice...but Border Reivers are the Scots on the English border....often raiding into England. A tradition from some of those clans like the Elliots is that the chief's wife would present her husband with his spurs on a dinner platter, telling him it was time to go "five finger discount" some English cattle and/or sheep.

I had never heard of them, thanks for the information.

trump said he is coming back to face his accuser in the NY Slander/rape case. Let's see what happens....

The Orange Pile of Shit is punky ass bitch. Taco Penis would never have allowed his on the stand.

He is no doubt going bitch, whine, moan and complain about not being allowed to testify, even after the judge gave until Monday May 8 at 5:00 to put or shut up. Of course the coward never show up, so he has to shut up. His poor wounded ego. But then again he loves to play the victim.

The Orange Pile of Shit is punky ass bitch. Taco Penis would never have allowed his on the stand.

He is no doubt going bitch, whine, moan and complain about not being allowed to testify, even after the judge gave until Monday May 8 at 5:00 to put or shut up. Of course the coward never show up, so he has to shut up. His poor wounded ego. But then again he loves to play the victim.
Yuo, he will play the victim card. Poor thing, he has been treated worse than any president before, including Lincoln.

Were you able to listen the audio from the Traitor's depo? At one point the Traitor again says that Ms. Carroll is "Not My Type", and then the Orange Dufus turns around and says the same to Ms. Carroll's attorney. I mean for fuck sake.

i wasn't sure i heard it right & had to rewind to make sure if i did. in a freakish way it was unsurprising.

Yuo, he will play the victim card. Poor thing, he has been treated worse than any president before, including Lincoln.

1683662686154.png

Forum List

Back