trump said he is coming back to face his accuser in the NY Slander/rape case

closing arguments were friday, meaning the trial was over, & donny knew it. that's why he bloviated about coming back to confront 'that woman' & defend himself, thinking he was safe. that was until the judge call him on it & yep... no surprise here either what don don was gonna do.

He wanted one time to sound like the victim in this. Taco Penis was NEVER going to let the Traitor on the stand. The jury gets the case tomorrow as I understand it. Or the attorney's for Ms. Carroll can make a motion for Summary Judgement.

Trump misses deadline to testify in E. Jean Carroll rape case

BY STEPHEN NEUKAM - 05/07/23 5:46 PM ET
Trump misses deadline to testify in E. Jean Carroll rape case

:auiqs.jpg:

guess that means donny is what he likes to grab.
It really means nothing. There isn't anything to testify too. He can't refute the date, year, or time of the alleged attack.

And

Trump went through an exhaustive deposition which has been provided to the jury. It is very common after a lengthy deposition to question a party on the stand as to minute details hoping to attack credibility. Only the really inexperienced would fall for that.

He wanted one time to sound like the victim in this. Taco Penis was NEVER going to let the Traitor on the stand. The jury gets the case tomorrow as I understand it. Or the attorney's for Ms. Carroll can make a motion for Summary Judgement.
Only the defense can move for a Summary Judgment. A summary judgment means that everything alleged in the complaint is true and the plaintiff still has no case.

When the two lesbians sued me, I got the case dismissed on a summary judgment. Every fact they stated was true. They still had no valid complaint. And a very stupid, but gay, attorney.

Your location says England, not Scotland. Are you lying?
kopfsch%C3%BCtteln-an-kopf-fassen-oh-no.gif

Trump is hated all around the world.
Huh, I figured that a president toying with WW3 would be the most concerning to world leader's and their SOCIETIES around the world.

Russia is a nuclear power (one of the biggest), and it's toying with Ukraine like it has been doing (I guess trying to show it's bravado on whooping them the old conventional way), is probably going to run out soon, otherwise if they lose big in that theater due to outside means.

If it turns nuclear on that battlefield, then the world will turn, and quickly reassess or begin to hate anyone who played along in the possibly knowing of the lost situation if nukes are applied... The world will begin to back off from anyone that had enabled that situation to escalate after they knew that the final command would come forth eventually if things escalate beyond the pale.

They will hate those that would have aided and abedded another catastrophe to take place in regards to nukes being unleashed in the world once again in a hot war.

They will figure that other options would have been better, but couldn't see the options due to all the crazy going on in the rhetoric that was spurring on and/or leading it all on instead of working tirelessly for peace.

Not sure where we are at in it all, but we can't ignore it or ignore our role in it.

Hope I'm wrong about such things, but who knows.

Huh, I figured that a president toying with WW3 would be the most concerning to world leader's and their SOCIETIES around the world.

Russia is a nuclear power (one of the biggest), and it's toying with Ukraine like it has been doing (I guess trying to show it's bravado on whooping them the old conventional way), is probably going to run out soon, otherwise if they lose big in that theater due to outside means.

If it turns nuclear on that battlefield, then the world will turn, and quickly reassess or begin to hate anyone who played along in the possibly knowing of the lost situation if nukes are applied... The world will begin to back off from anyone that had enabled that situation to escalate after they knew that the final command would come forth eventually if things escalate beyond the pale.

They will hate those that would have aided and abedded another catastrophe to take place in regards to nukes being unleashed in the world once again in a hot war.

They will figure that other options would have been better, but couldn't see the options due to all the crazy going on in the rhetoric that was spurring on and/or leading it all on instead of working tirelessly for peace.

Not sure where we are at in it all, but we can't ignore it or ignore our role in it.

Hope I'm wrong about such things, but who knows.
Trump is hated all over the world and that is the way it is and what you posted has nothing to do with that but I was just mentioning that so I crossed all your stuff out because I could.

closing arguments were friday, meaning the trial was over, & donny knew it. that's why he bloviated about coming back to confront 'that woman' & defend himself, thinking he was safe. that was until the judge call him on it & yep... no surprise here either what don don was gonna do.

Were you able to listen the audio from the Traitor's depo? At one point the Traitor again says that Ms. Carroll is "Not My Type", and then the Orange Dufus turns around and says the same to Ms. Carroll's attorney. I mean for fuck sake.

"The Reivers" a book by the late great Southern Author William Faulkner.
That's nice...but Border Reivers are the Scots on the English border....often raiding into England. A tradition from some of those clans like the Elliots is that the chief's wife would present her husband with his spurs on a dinner platter, telling him it was time to go "five finger discount" some English cattle and/or sheep.

Ask Tara Reide.
Tara Reide:

Tara Reide:

"I want to make something clear. If something happens to me, all roads lead to Joe Biden," Reade wrote Sunday afternoon. "Joe Biden and DNC political machine threats, bullying and intimidation over the last three years will not work."

Biden accuser Tara Reade posts cryptic message about death before potentially testifying to Congress

Forum List

Back