Trump said he might have to close Mosques :D

Nazism was our enemy, not our friend, dumbass.
I didn't say it was our friend, dumbass. You said that. I said it is similar to Islamism which, of course is also our enemy, which if you don't know that, you got some researching to do.

Rule that Islam is not a religion and then what? Rule that freedom of assembly does not apply to Muslims? Rule that the entire Bill of Rights and all other protected rights in the Constitution do not apply to Muslims?

That you even believe that is feasible makes you the dumbest fuck on this board.
Islam is not a religion, and you just insulted millions of people living in countries where Islam is officially designated NOT A RELIGION (Ex. Italy)

No one answered my question: Is Trump going to close all mosques or just those in the United States?
Trump is not anymore going to close mosques than he's going to deport 11 million people. He can't without the support of congress which he certainly won't get and he would have to get pass the courts which again isn't going to happen.

Frankly, I think he threw out his attack on undocumented immigrants just to test the waters to see if there were enough racists, protectionists, and lunatics out there and sure enough there was. In fact, his attack was so successful at getting support, he decide to go after the American Muslims. I suppose it he's successful here, he'll go after blacks. It makes good political sense because the Democrats are going to get the minority vote anyway so why not turn it to his advantage.

As far as fulfilling his promising, he has a perfect out. Those gutless professional politicians in congress and liberal judges will tie his hands.

[Q
I would say it a person(s) are that dangerous, they should be in jail. Denying Muslims a place of worship accomplishes nothing other than creating a backlash that could easily lead to more terrorist acts and less cooperation with law enforcement.
FALSE!! Closing all mosques would accomplish stopping the violation of the Constitution's Supremacy Clause + US Codes 2384 & 2385. As for backlash, that's poppycock. Would Eisenhower not enact D-Day because Germans might get upset ? You have a war, you FIGHT IT. Whole hog.

Trump is not anymore going to close mosques than he's going to deport 11 million people. He can't without the support of congress which he certainly won't get and he would have to get pass the courts which again isn't going to happen.

Frankly, I think he threw out his attack on undocumented immigrants just to test the waters to see if there were enough racists, protectionists, and lunatics out there and sure enough there was. In fact, his attack was so successful at getting support, he decide to go after the American Muslims. I suppose it he's successful here, he'll go after blacks. It makes good political sense because the Democrats are going to get the minority vote anyway so why not turn it to his advantage.

As far as fulfilling his promising, he has a perfect out. Those gutless professional politicians in congress and liberal judges will tie his hands.
You are talking as though deporting illegal aliens was illegal. EARTH TO FLOPPER. NOT deporting them is illegal. What is also illegal, is the existence on mosques in America. Closing them is required by law.

I don't know if the mosques will (hopefully) be closed, but Operation Wetback 2 is 14 months away.

PS - to call an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is about equivalent to calling a bank robber an "informal withdrawl agent."

Last edited:
Here's the Mosques Trump Would Probably Scrutinize

151121-map-radical-mosque.png

Islamist extremists have developed a sophisticated network of interconnected organizations across American,” according to Clarion. “The common thread among these organizations is their ideology of political Islam, which aspires to implement sharia governance and to establish a global Islamic caliphate.”

The original story I read comes from Doug Ross @ Journal: Here's a Map of Nearly 100 Radicalized Mosques in the U.S. with a link to Caution! You May Live In The Radical Mosque Zone
This map is product of Clarion Project, aka Clarion Fund, the leading Islamophobe propaganda group in the country who put out a number of anti-Isalmic books and films. Their primary financial support is coming from Friends of Israel.

Rule that Islam is not a religion and then what? Rule that freedom of assembly does not apply to Muslims? Rule that the entire Bill of Rights and all other protected rights in the Constitution do not apply to Muslims?

That you even believe that is feasible makes you the dumbest fuck on this board.
Islam is not a religion, and you just insulted millions of people living in countries where Islam is officially designated NOT A RELIGION (Ex. Italy)

Prove that Islam is not a religion. Prove that Islam is not a religion, and Christianity is, and show specifically why one qualifies and the other doesn't.

Why doesn't the media get all over Hillary Clinton for saying stupid sh** like she'd go after gun manufacturers?

Because they are in the tank for her and agree with her. But just because they are wrong on that doesn't mean trump is right for wanting to shut down a Muslim house of worship.

Is he wrong? The Constitution makes pretty clear that seditious entities can and should be stamped out. He's not even calling for that though; he's just saying we should know our enemy.
No one is saying members of a mosque should be shielded from arrest or prosecution. If there are members planning, or supporting terrorist activities, they should be arrested and prosecuted. We don't deny people the right to assembly and worship God because others of that faith are criminals, at least not in the United States.

That's a lovely feel good speech you gave. You should run for Democrat lawmaker.

Now for a reality check: Muslims' so-called faith is criminal. Their book calls for your death.
Not so

Oh, Muslims don't quote scriptures as they kill people, then. Oh, wait they do.

Watching National Suicide has become spectator sport. After witness the hard-core loony birds on this site, it makes me wonder if it is worth saving? We are not getting paid for this. Dear GrandChildren, we made an effort. They infected the GOVT, it was over fast at the end.

Common sense answer: Do whatever it takes to declare it Non-Religion. Close down all Mosque, Tax exempt over. Get as many Muslim to self deport as possible. No new Muslims allowed. Clean up their own "religion", in ten years we take another look. Muslim Probation.

[Q
I would say it a person(s) are that dangerous, they should be in jail. Denying Muslims a place of worship accomplishes nothing other than creating a backlash that could easily lead to more terrorist acts and less cooperation with law enforcement.
FALSE!! Closing all mosques would accomplish stopping the violation of the Constitution's Supremacy Clause + US Codes 2384 & 2385. As for backlash, that's poppycock. Would Eisenhower not enact D-Day because Germans might get upset ? You have a war, you FIGHT IT. Whole hog.
The Supremacy Clause establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions. Since edicts, proclamation, and religious scriptures are not recognize as law by the courts, the Supremacy Clause can not apply to religious "law". Furthermore, it certainly can't be used to determine what constitutes religion.

You can't charge a religious organization such as Islam with sedition because you would have to prove the members of that organization are guilty which would be virtually impossible. In fact, it's very difficult to prove sedition against individuals because there is a fine between sedition as defined in the law and 1st amendment rights. This is why sedition prosecutions are extremely rare. However, it's kind of a moot point since we passed the Patriot Act.

Lastly, the term undocumented immigrant is the correct term for a person believed to be in the country illegally. Only when a court of law has determined guilt is the term illegal immigrant valid.

Your arguments may succeed in the court of public opinion but certainly not in any court of law.

Common sense answer: Do whatever it takes to declare it Non-Religion. Close down all Mosque, Tax exempt over. Get as many Muslim to self deport as possible. No new Muslims allowed. Clean up their own "religion", in ten years we take another look. Muslim Probation.
In other words do exactly what would be done in totalitarian states, trash the constitution, violate the law, and do exactly what Islamic extremist have been praying for. You could be a poster child for ISIS.

You are talking as though deporting illegal aliens was illegal. EARTH TO FLOPPER. NOT deporting them is illegal. What is also illegal, is the existence on mosques in America. Closing them is required by law.

I don't know if the mosques will (hopefully) be closed, but Operation Wetback 2 is 14 months away.

PS - to call an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is about equivalent to calling a bank robber an "informal withdrawl agent."
What I am saying is the tactics that Trump would have to use to accomplish his goal would violate the law and probably the constitution. You don't round up 11 million people and toss them out of the country, "fast and easy" as Trump promised without violating all kinds laws.

Last edited:

Prove that Islam is not a religion. Prove that Islam is not a religion, and Christianity is, and show specifically why one qualifies and the other doesn't.
Because it's our place, and we make the rules, and we can do whatever the hell we want, when threatened? We can declare Islam a piece of coal, if we like.

In other words do exactly what would be done in totalitarian states, trash the constitution, violate the law, and do exactly what Islamic extremist have been praying for. You could be a poster child for ISIS.

I am not certain we have the funding, capability or the will to monitor them while they grow larger under our feet while planning their next spectacular Terrorist event? We have so much else to deal with: BLM Illegals, homeless, shooters etc. yet you all seem to think GOVT capable? If we can shut it down why not ease GOVT workload? GOVT employees are not exactly known to go the extra mile. Things seem almost out of control in so many areas. Re-set. start over. Don't care what ISIS like? they dead soon enough. It about time we stood up to something we can get ahold of. People been walking all over this country and treasury long enough. We upset!

Because it's our place, and we make the rules, and we can do whatever the hell we want, when threatened? We can declare Islam a piece of coal, if we like.

You're another one who doesn't understand America or the Constitution.

You're another one who doesn't understand America or the Constitution.
Given Lincoln's suspension of habeus corpus and FDR's internment of Japanese, I could say the same thing about you.

When Constitutionality and Safety are at odds, Safety almost always wins.

The Constitution is a hallowed and time-tested instrument by which we rule ourselves, as we see fit, and in our own best interests.

The Constitution is not a suicide pact.

OK. You win. don't shut any of it down. I am not a lawyer. I am not a Constitutional scholar. You want more GOVT? fine. You want more Mosque? Who am I to argue? only a Tax payer. Let the experts handle it. Common man sit and watch ball.

What I am saying is the tactics that Trump would have to use to accomplish his goal would violate the law and probably the constitution. You don't round up 11 million people and toss them out of the country, "fast and easy" as Trump promised with violating all kinds laws.
You most certainly DO. The violation of the law is in NOT doing that. Sounds like you've been watching MSNBC.

Forum List

Back