Trump said Hispanics and Muslims couldn't be a federal judge. What's the big deal?

R

rdean

I don't get it. Republicans have been anti minority for decades. Trump is only saying what the GOP has been saying behind closed doors for decades. Trump truly represents the party. What's the big deal? That's just who the Republicans are. All of us know it. Like I said, we've known it for decades.
Can you blame the guy for being honest?

Judges should be white, male, heterosexual and Christian to please Trump

You've been in those closed door GOP meetings and know full well the depth of their devout racism huh? BTW Trump didn't say minorities couldn't be judges. Why do you have to lie so often?

Trump never said that, Derp
Don't be an idiot freak:

Judge Gonzalo Curiel’s heritage — and his membership in a Latino professional organization — are the only evidence Trump cites for the judge’s inherent prejudice against him. He has not identified public statements Curiel has made about border policy, only the fact that he is a Latino and that he associates with other Latinos in the legal world.

Trump: Hispanics Can’t Judge Me Impartially. Also, I Respect Susana Martinez and Want Her Endorsement.

What is it you think he's saying?

Trump never said that, Derp
Don't be an idiot freak:

Judge Gonzalo Curiel’s heritage — and his membership in a Latino professional organization — are the only evidence Trump cites for the judge’s inherent prejudice against him. He has not identified public statements Curiel has made about border policy, only the fact that he is a Latino and that he associates with other Latinos in the legal world.

Trump: Hispanics Can’t Judge Me Impartially. Also, I Respect Susana Martinez and Want Her Endorsement.

What is it you think he's saying?

Stop lying, Derp....it's so leftish

I don't get it. Republicans have been anti minority for decades. Trump is only saying what the GOP has been saying behind closed doors for decades. Trump truly represents the party. What's the big deal? That's just who the Republicans are. All of us know it. Like I said, we've known it for decades.

So when Trump doesn't want a liberal Mexican, all you see is "Mexican." May want to question your assumptions on who's focused on race, Holmes

So when Trump doesn't want a liberal Mexican, all you see is "Mexican." May want to question your assumptions on who's focused on race, Holmes

It's the same as the loons saying Trump said he wants to ban all Mexicans and Muslims from the US. These ass hats have no shame...or are just stupid

Why can't a liberal Mexican decide a case against a fraudulent university?

Trump isn't using the word liberal, he's using the word Mexican (and now Muslim). You're doing a great job of trying to defend Trump though, hack.

He never said anything close to that. Since he is yet again being lied abour, he has to be correct.

Trump never once said anything about 'liberal'.

And what's crazier than thinking that disqualifying a judge because he's liberal (or conservative) is legitimate?

And what's crazier than thinking that disqualifying a judge because he's liberal (or conservative) is legitimate?
No liberal should ever be a judge. It's a contradiction. Liberals can't separate their feelings from facts and they live in a sea of moral relativism. Liberal judges think dividing the baby in half is fairness.

He never said anything close to that. Since he is yet again being lied abour, he has to be correct.

So just for the record,

do you believe Trump has no case whatsoever to get this judge removed?
His attorneys should have moved to remove the judge the second they found out that he belonged to a la raza lawyers group. La raza is the klan with a tan.

He didn't say liberal, he said Mexican

You do realize you just accused the leader of the republican party of being honest? I am sure trump would take that as an insult.

He didn't say liberal, he said Mexican
Trump was talking about his liberal policies when he said it

What part of La Raza is hard for you to understand. They can be Hispanic but not part of a racist group like La Raza.

Forum List

Back