Trump said Hispanics and Muslims couldn't be a federal judge. What's the big deal?

images
“Trump Is Right”: Trump’s White Nationalist Backers Applaud His Racist Attacks On Federal Judge

"White nationalist backers?" You mean ordinary Americans? Why can't you just be plain about who you hate?

1451939_535244996654525_3286415857558720803_n.png

"Diversity" is leftwing abracadabra> No one has ever demonstrated any benefits from having "diversity." In fact, all the empirical evidence runs in the other direction. Mono-cultural societies are peaceful and productive. When two or more cultures are present within the same borders, the result is often genocide.

Actually, the empirical evidence is ambiguous Take Japan as an example. It has been both a peaceful, and violent mono-cultural society.

The lie is that 'diversity' is some sort of magic elixir which will solve all the problems people have. Think snake oil marketing effort looking for people who are lazy, stupid, and afraid.

TyroneShoelaces hasn't cottoned on to this yet.

Think of how 'diverse' that Chicago is......its population is about one third each white, black, brown........

Chicago is one of the most violent cities in the world....

I don't get it. Republicans have been anti minority for decades. Trump is only saying what the GOP has been saying behind closed doors for decades. Trump truly represents the party. What's the big deal? That's just who the Republicans are. All of us know it. Like I said, we've known it for decades.
Can you blame the guy for being honest?

rdean should be the CEO of the PPN. The Progressive Propaganda Network. It would be like CNN, but without the misogynist stereotype supermodels.

TyroneShoelaces could be his chief of operations.
Check out this post:

Everything is OK now.

Ryan meets Mexican official after rebuking Trump's 'racist' remarks

During a visit with community activists in Washington Tuesday, the Speaker strongly disavowed Trump's comments about a Hispanic judge but didn't withdraw his endorsement of the presumptive Republican presidential nominee.

---------

I don't like what he said, but I endorse it.

-----------
Doncha love it?

Why do you believe a biased judge should be allowed to persecute him?

There is no evidence that either the judge is biased or that Trump is being persecuted.
Your argument is dumb.
How about the fact that he's a member of a group that's boycotting Trump?

How about you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Trump supporters’ false claim that Trump U judge is a member of a pro-immigrant group

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NEW YORK – The federal judge in the Trump University case, Gonzalo P. Curiel, is a lifetime member of the Hispanic National Bar Association, a La Raza-affiliated group that declared economic war on Donald Trump in a national campaign launched on the group’s website one year ago.
Read more at Trump U judge’s La Raza group boycotting Trump
Trump U judge’s La Raza group boycotting Trump

The lawyers group has no affiliation with the other group fool. Not surprising that WND would suggest they do. Do you ever tire of being fooled?

The Dishonest Attempt to Associate Gonzalo Curiel with "La Raza" | RedState
That's like saying one affiliation of KKK has nothing to do with another affiliation of KKK. They both KKK though.

and they're both la razza.

"Diversity" is leftwing abracadabra> No one has ever demonstrated any benefits from having "diversity." In fact, all the empirical evidence runs in the other direction. Mono-cultural societies are peaceful and productive. When two or more cultures are present within the same borders, the result is often genocide.

Actually, the empirical evidence is ambiguous Take Japan as an example. It has been both a peaceful, and violent mono-cultural society.

The lie is that 'diversity' is some sort of magic elixir which will solve all the problems people have. Think snake oil marketing effort looking for people who are lazy, stupid, and afraid.

Think of how 'diverse' that Chicago is......its population is about one third each white, black, brown........

The 50 Most Violent Cities In The World

It's not even in the top 50.
But there are cities from Red States that are.

That makes you a ball sucking bag of sh..............Oh, and a liar.

There is no evidence that either the judge is biased or that Trump is being persecuted.
Your argument is dumb.

Trump supporters’ false claim that Trump U judge is a member of a pro-immigrant group

NEW YORK – The federal judge in the Trump University case, Gonzalo P. Curiel, is a lifetime member of the Hispanic National Bar Association, a La Raza-affiliated group that declared economic war on Donald Trump in a national campaign launched on the group’s website one year ago.

The lawyers group has no affiliation with the other group fool. Not surprising that WND would suggest they do. Do you ever tire of being fooled?

That's like saying one affiliation of KKK has nothing to do with another affiliation of KKK. They both KKK though.

That's bullshit. It's like saying all Mexicans are drug runners.

Oh wait, that's where you and Trump agree.

I mean, it's like saying all Muslims are terrorists.

Oh wait, another example where you and Donald agree.

OK, never mind.

I don't get it. Republicans have been anti minority for decades. Trump is only saying what the GOP has been saying behind closed doors for decades. Trump truly represents the party. What's the big deal? That's just who the Republicans are. All of us know it. Like I said, we've known it for decades.

rdean should be the CEO of the PPN. The Progressive Propaganda Network. It would be like CNN, but without the misogynist stereotype supermodels.

Check out this post:

Everything is OK now.

During a visit with community activists in Washington Tuesday, the Speaker strongly disavowed Trump's comments about a Hispanic judge but didn't withdraw his endorsement of the presumptive Republican presidential nominee.

---------

-----------
Doncha love it?
I love how a racist la Raza judge has the wool pulled over everyone's eyes and they slam Trump for simply wanting an impartial judge who isnt a racist anti-Gringo judge.

CDZ - The Hidden History of the La Raza or Chicano Movement

No, the confederate flag is not racist, douche bag. I love this leftwing pretension that they get to decide what everything means.
It is hilarious in a nauseating way to see libtards ignore the racism of the la Raza movement (i.e. THE RACE) and attack Trump for simply wanting an impartial judge and go back to slamming on a battlefield signal flag as though it were the flag of the Confederacy, like ignorant buffoons.

OK, never mind.
Trump did not say that all Muslims were terrorists, you lying piece of shit.

And la Raza is a racist group based on the fascist thoughts of a Nazi collaborator, Jose Vasconcelos.

"White nationalist backers?" You mean ordinary Americans? Why can't you just be plain about who you hate?

1451939_535244996654525_3286415857558720803_n.png

The 50 Most Violent Cities In The World

It's not even in the top 50.
But there are cities from Red States that are.

That makes you a ball sucking bag of sh..............Oh, and a liar.

There are a lot of violent cities in the world......just because it didn't make the top 50 doesn't mean it isn't one of the most violent ones.....

Why don't you move your family to South Side....? :smartass:

Check out this post:

Everything is OK now.

---------

-----------
Doncha love it?

So instead of voting for Trump, now you are going to write 'Ryan' on the ballot?

It is your choice rdean, and no one can take it away from you.

OK, never mind.
Trump did not say that all Muslims were terrorists, you lying piece of shit.

And la Raza is a racist group based on the fascist thoughts of a Nazi collaborator, Jose Vasconcelos.

Gawd you're dumb. From my link:

What they are attempting to do is associate Curiel with theNational Council of La Raza, the radical left-wing and pro-illegal-immigration group that has gained significant notoriety in the news over the years as a group that is both anti-American and open to fomenting violent pro-immigration protests.

Curiel, however, has no affiliation with this group whatsoever. He is a member of La Raza Lawyers of California - aka the Latino Bar Association of California. They have absolutely no affiliation with National Council of La Raza. As far as I can tell, they appear to be a pretty garden variety special interest lawyers association.

Forum List

Back