Trump said Hispanics and Muslims couldn't be a federal judge. What's the big deal?

Please shut up and quit making a fool of yourself.
What's the matter, T? Don't like it when someone reminds you how Obama's hand-picked USSC Justice exposed herself as racially and gender-biased and provided Trump with justification to recuse the judge in his case?! Gotta hate when your own 'shite' comes back to bite you in the a$$!

Trump isn't even filing to remove the judge. He knows he can't win that.

Trump isn't in court for an immigrant issue, dumbass.
You do understand Leverage don't you.
Using one issue as leverage for a totally non-related issue.

Trump either committed fraud or he didn't. He can't get away with committing fraud because he claims a judge doesn't like his politics.

Why do you believe a biased judge should be allowed to persecute him?

There is no evidence that either the judge is biased or that Trump is being persecuted.
Your argument is dumb.
How about the fact that he's a member of a group that's boycotting Trump?

Link please.

13416834_1199356090094969_4539357173695860361_o.jpg

Trump either committed fraud or he didn't. He can't get away with committing fraud because he claims a judge doesn't like his politics.

There is no evidence that either the judge is biased or that Trump is being persecuted.
Your argument is dumb.

How about you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Trump supporters’ false claim that Trump U judge is a member of a pro-immigrant group

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NEW YORK – The federal judge in the Trump University case, Gonzalo P. Curiel, is a lifetime member of the Hispanic National Bar Association, a La Raza-affiliated group that declared economic war on Donald Trump in a national campaign launched on the group’s website one year ago.
Read more at Trump U judge’s La Raza group boycotting Trump
Trump U judge’s La Raza group boycotting Trump

The lawyers group has no affiliation with the other group fool. Not surprising that WND would suggest they do. Do you ever tire of being fooled?

The Dishonest Attempt to Associate Gonzalo Curiel with "La Raza" | RedState

No one said he will get away, but he did just legitimately question the judge's acknowledged (by USSC Justice Sotomayor) bias.
My favorite Trump fans are the ones who only like him because he says racist things yet spend their lives arguing he's not racist.
My favorite leftwing douche bags are the stupid ones like you who say things like that when they can't possibly know what people really think.

No one said he will get away, but he did just legitimately question the judge's acknowledged (by USSC Justice Sotomayor) bias.
My favorite Trump fans are the ones who only like him because he says racist things yet spend their lives arguing he's not racist.
My favorite leftwing douche bags are the stupid ones like you who say things like that when they can't possibly know what people really think.

It's pretty obvious what Trump supporters think. Don't take my word for it though.

PP_16.05.09_TrumpSupporters.png

Trump supporters differ from other GOP voters on foreign policy, immigration issues

Your argument is dumb.

Trump supporters’ false claim that Trump U judge is a member of a pro-immigrant group

NEW YORK – The federal judge in the Trump University case, Gonzalo P. Curiel, is a lifetime member of the Hispanic National Bar Association, a La Raza-affiliated group that declared economic war on Donald Trump in a national campaign launched on the group’s website one year ago.

The lawyers group has no affiliation with the other group fool. Not surprising that WND would suggest they do. Do you ever tire of being fooled?

Actually they do have an affiliation. They often work together. "La Raza" is racist, no matter where it's being used.

Last edited:
Your argument is dumb.

Actually they do have an affiliation. They often work together. "La Raza" is racist, not matter where it's being used.

I'm sure you can show us all how they are affiliated and why that matters in the Trump case.

Belonging to an Organization with "La Raza " in its name is racist but waving the Slave monger Treason Flag is OK ...fuck you
janesville.jpg

It's pretty obvious what Trump supporters think. Don't take my word for it though.

View attachment 77457
Trump supporters differ from other GOP voters on foreign policy, immigration issues

So where's the evidence that they're racists?

So is a baby whose illegal mother crosses the border and pushes it out 10 feet into the US. Legally it is an 'American' but still has Latino 'heritage' / connections.
Yeah but none of that happened with the Judge's family jack in fact look at the time line Trump family ...Salvador Curiel was almost certainly an American citizen before Mary Anne MacLeod Trump. And we can say with absolute certainty that he was in this country before Trump’s mother.

June 7, 2016
Dispatch From The GOP Dumpster Fire: Trump Campaign Says Republicans Who Attack Trump Are Racist
By Jameson Parker
dumpster-fire-pic-330x220.jpg

On the cusp of a potentially earth-shattering defeat in the general election, the Republican Party is currently spending its energy fighting itself over who among them is the most racist. Grab some popcorn.

Read More

Last edited:

Forum List

Back