Trump said Hispanics and Muslims couldn't be a federal judge. What's the big deal?

He never said anything close to that. Since he is yet again being lied abour, he has to be correct.

So just for the record,

do you believe Trump has no case whatsoever to get this judge removed?
His attorneys should have moved to remove the judge the second they found out that he belonged to a la raza lawyers group. La raza is the klan with a tan.

The Dishonest Attempt to Associate Gonzalo Curiel with "La Raza" | RedState

The Spanish term La Raza translates as "The Race", Spanish raza having the meaning of "race, ethnicity; breed, strain, lineage". The term expresses ethnic or racial pride, and is used with somewhat different shades of meaning in Spain and in Hispanic America.

And what's crazier than thinking that disqualifying a judge because he's liberal (or conservative) is legitimate?
No liberal should ever be a judge. It's a contradiction. Liberals can't separate their feelings from facts and they live in a sea of moral relativism. Liberal judges think dividing the baby in half is fairness.

Do you want to debate me one on one?

I don't get it. Republicans have been anti minority for decades.
Which wouldn't be so bad if they were actually "pro majority", unfortunately just like the Democrats the Republicans have been catering to the minority of society at the expense of the majority, they just happen to cater to a different minority than the Democrats do.

I find it hilarious that the left wingers think that anybody that doesn't specifically cater and pander to the wants of ethic, religious or racial minorities is a "racist" which apparently in their view is the *worst* possible attribute than a person can have; never mind all the bloodthirsty, lying thieves that inhabit their ranks, that's OK as long as they aren't overtly "racist".

I don't get it. Republicans have been anti minority for decades. Trump is only saying what the GOP has been saying behind closed doors for decades. Trump truly represents the party. What's the big deal? That's just who the Republicans are. All of us know it. Like I said, we've known it for decades.
Can you blame the guy for being honest?

So when Trump doesn't want a liberal Mexican, all you see is "Mexican." May want to question your assumptions on who's focused on race, Holmes
He didn't say liberal, he said Mexican
Trump was talking about his liberal policies when he said it

When? Quote him exactly. Only a partisan hack would get "liberal policies" out of "he's a mexican and I'm going to build a wall".

I don't get it. Republicans have been anti minority for decades. Trump is only saying what the GOP has been saying behind closed doors for decades. Trump truly represents the party. What's the big deal? That's just who the Republicans are. All of us know it. Like I said, we've known it for decades.

So when Trump doesn't want a liberal Mexican, all you see is "Mexican." May want to question your assumptions on who's focused on race, Holmes

When? Quote him exactly. Only a partisan hack would get "liberal policies" out of "he's a mexican and I'm going to build a wall".

kaz is saying that Clarence Thomas should recuse himself from abortion cases brought before the SCOTUS,

because Thomas is so staunchly anti-abortion.

Trump do need a new Judge!

Mexicans hate Trump. Trump clearly stated that most, if not all, illegal Mexicans are disease ridden, drug smuggling rapists. Now you have an illegal parasite sitting on the bench trying to preside over a case that should be thrown out!!

What? The judge is not an illegal Mexican??
Never mind, then! :eusa_whistle:

Trump, of German heritage btw, hates anyone who isn't aryan.

See what I did there?

"Until the government can figure out what is going on"...

Translation: sometime after the year 2100 but before the turn of the third millennium.

"Whenever you're faced with an explanation of what's going on in Washington, the choice between incompetence and conspiracy, always choose incompetence." -- Charles Krauthammer

Translation: sometime after the year 2100 but before the turn of the third millennium.

"Whenever you're faced with an explanation of what's going on in Washington, the choice between incompetence and conspiracy, always choose incompetence." -- Charles Krauthammer

Trump never said that either....but carry on. This entire thread is based on something Trump never said. Pathetic

And what's crazier than thinking that disqualifying a judge because he's liberal (or conservative) is legitimate?
No liberal should ever be a judge. It's a contradiction. Liberals can't separate their feelings from facts and they live in a sea of moral relativism. Liberal judges think dividing the baby in half is fairness.

Huh?
LOL, I think he's asking you if he can get some of that hot Weasel action in a seedy motel room on a quiet country road somewhere, clothing optional. :p

Huh?
LOL, I think he's asking you if he can get some of that hot Weasel action in a seedy motel room on a quiet country road somewhere, clothing optional. :p
I'm not that kind of girl, dinner first!

Trump never said that either....but carry on. This entire thread is based on something Trump never said. Pathetic
He didn't have to say it, I'm well aware of the government's track record regarding "figuring out what is going on"; After all these are the geniuses that still don't have a fully functional and secure website for the Federal "Obamacare Exchange" , 6 years and over a billion dollars later.

He didn't have to say it, I'm well aware of the government's track record regarding "figuring out what is going on"; After all these are the geniuses that still don't have a fully functional and secure website for the Federal "Obamacare Exchange" , 6 years and over a billion dollars later.

I tend to agree but Trump still didn't say what is being claimed.

I tend to agree but Trump still didn't say what is being claimed.

He said worse

Forum List

Back