Trump said Hispanics and Muslims couldn't be a federal judge. What's the big deal?

I tend to agree but Trump still didn't say what is being claimed.
*YAWN*, gub'mint worshipers making up totally fictitious nonsense out of thin air, so what else is new? :cool:

"It's not what we do, it's who we are" -- John Moss, The Hard Way

I don't get it. Republicans have been anti minority for decades. Trump is only saying what the GOP has been saying behind closed doors for decades. Trump truly represents the party. What's the big deal? That's just who the Republicans are. All of us know it. Like I said, we've known it for decades.
Can you blame the guy for being honest?
Actually Republicans are not the ones that built the modern plantation. We went to war to end the old plantations and we will fight the Democrat attempts to expand the new one they created.

Trump doesn't object to non-white judges, but why should they judge us whites, whom thet may be predjudiced against? Trump should only nominate white judges, because we are still the majority, and God willing that will never change. But if a dem muslim Hispanic or black judge wants to judge one of his own, it's none of our biz. It is America, after all.

Judges should be white, male, heterosexual and Christian to please Trump

The problem with that is,

by using Trump's own reasoning and argument, every person of color, every gay person, every woman, and every non-Christian would have grounds to demand the removal of any of those judges from their cases.

I don't get it. Republicans have been anti minority for decades. Trump is only saying what the GOP has been saying behind closed doors for decades. Trump truly represents the party. What's the big deal? That's just who the Republicans are. All of us know it. Like I said, we've known it for decades.
Actually Republicans are not the ones that built the modern plantation. We went to war to end the old plantations and we will fight the Democrat attempts to expand the new one they created.

Oh my, here we go with the plantation thing.

Which new one?

by using Trump's own reasoning and argument, every person of color, every gay person, every woman, and every non-Christian would have grounds to demand the removal of any of those judges from their cases.

Trump has said so many offensive things about so many groups that nobody can fairly judge him

So when Trump doesn't want a liberal Mexican, all you see is "Mexican." May want to question your assumptions on who's focused on race, Holmes
He didn't say liberal, he said Mexican
Trump was talking about his liberal policies when he said it
Trump, of German heritage btw, hates anyone who isn't aryan.

See what I did there?

Yes, you are race whoring like our current President and the Democrat who want to be the next one.

Clearly Trump would be good with a Mexican who wants to enforce our borders and he would not be good with a liberal white who doesn't want to enforce our borders.

Yet you people look at that and see the issue as ... race ...

Trump doesn't object to non-white judges, but why should they judge us whites, whom thet may be predjudiced against?
That assumes that "white" judges don't harbor any bias against "whites" or for that matter that any given judge doesn't harbor any bias against any particular individual or group of individuals which isn't a good assumption, humans being subject to human nature and all.

If you want to insure no bias exists on the judiciary better start putting newborns on the bench. :p

Trump has said so many offensive things about so many groups that nobody can fairly judge him

Good point. If his complaints were legitimized, it would behoove everyone to be as offensive as possible,

giving them numerous grounds in the future to exclude judges whose backgrounds they may have offended.

If Trump appealed this case to the Supreme Court, based on his charge of judicial race based bias,

would Judge Sotomayor be expected to recuse herself?

lolol

It is not fair for Trump to be brought to trial in any situation in which he can not buy the verdict. That is not the way things work in his world.

Good point. If his complaints were legitimized, it would behoove everyone to be as offensive as possible,

giving them numerous grounds in the future to exclude judges whose backgrounds they may have offended.
Exactly so. Before he can be judged, the judge must prove he is not just white but also a Trump voter, And we should all have the same right to DEMAND impartiality. It's America, after all

He didnt say that, you fucking liar.

So when Trump doesn't want a liberal Mexican, all you see is "Mexican." May want to question your assumptions on who's focused on race, Holmes
He didn't say liberal, he said Mexican
Trump was talking about his liberal policies when he said it
Trump, of German heritage btw, hates anyone who isn't aryan.

See what I did there?

Yes, you are race whoring like our current President and the Democrat who want to be the next one.

Clearly Trump would be good with a Mexican who wants to enforce our borders and he would not be good with a liberal white who doesn't want to enforce our borders.

Yet you people look at that and see the issue as ... race ...

What does a Mexican who wants to enforce our borders have to do with a case against a fraudulent university?

If a judge doesn't believe like you do on every possible issue he should be recused?

Trump never said that, Derp
Don't be an idiot freak:

Judge Gonzalo Curiel’s heritage — and his membership in a Latino professional organization — are the only evidence Trump cites for the judge’s inherent prejudice against him.

And that organization is a racist organisation associated with the 'la Raza' (THE RACE) Hispanic movement.

The judge is a racist piece of shit and should not be allowed to sit on the bench any more than a Kluxer should be.

He didnt say that, you fucking liar.
nO MEX JUDGES FOR ME NEITHER. Prolly be prejudiced over what I pay Juan to mow

Forum List

Back