Trump said Hispanics and Muslims couldn't be a federal judge. What's the big deal?

Judges should be white, male, heterosexual and Christian to please Trump
Christian? Trump doesn't give a flying fuck about Christianity.

29cm2co.jpg

You've been in those closed door GOP meetings and know full well the depth of their devout racism huh?
I have. It is precisely why I got out of politics. The racism behind closed doors at gatherings of conservatives made me sick. I had to leave or I was going to start throwing punches.

If the judge was really out to fuck Trump, he'd move the trial up to October, and he would allow cameras into the courtroom so we could all watch The Donald burn on Court TV in real time.

Trump is a fraud. He's trying to poison the well against the judge so that when he loses his court case and has to pay restitution to his victims, he can say, "See? That damned Mexican had it in for me!", and his new crop of chumps will line up to drink his Kool-Aid.

You've been in those closed door GOP meetings and know full well the depth of their devout racism huh?
I have. It is precisely why I got out of politics. The racism behind closed doors at gatherings of conservatives made me sick. I had to leave or I was going to start throwing punches.
Had a similar experience with dems

I don't get it. Republicans have been anti minority for decades. Trump is only saying what the GOP has been saying behind closed doors for decades. Trump truly represents the party. What's the big deal? That's just who the Republicans are. All of us know it. Like I said, we've known it for decades.
Can you blame the guy for being honest?
Once again, you lying bastard!!! You are putting words in his mouth!!!!

No wonder so many people support Trump.

Trump is a fraud. He's trying to poison the well against the judge so that when he loses his court case and has to pay restitution to his victims, he can say, "See? That damned Mexican had it in for me!", and his new crop of chumps will line up to drink his Kool-Aid.
Part of it. And I hope the 9th Ci4r puts a white hot poker up his fat azz for that.

But, his central campaign theme is 'you lost something cause some mex, muslim took it from you

Had a similar experience with dems
At one gathering, one asshole started telling a racist joke and during the setup to the joke, he made it sound like it was a moral imperative that we all hear it. I got so angry, my limbs actually froze. Which is a good thing, because I would have ripped that motherfucker's head off.

One of the older guys there, who I knew to be a die hard racist himself, put his hand on my arm and had me wait until everyone left the conference room. I immediately went to my room and packed my shit and left the convention.

I put up with that shit for years. The final straw for me was that my state chairman just would not stop calling Jews "kikes". The word "Jew" never came out of his mouth. It was always "kikes". And he would do this in large groups!

I'd look around, like, are any of you assholes going to put a stop to this? Why have you chosen him to be the fucking CHAIRMAN?

I spoke out time and time again, but the fucking nazi motherfucker refused to stop. So that was it for me.

No one will EVER convince me the GOP doesn't feed and nurture racists and bigots.

I don't get it. Republicans have been anti minority for decades. Trump is only saying what the GOP has been saying behind closed doors for decades. Trump truly represents the party. What's the big deal? That's just who the Republicans are. All of us know it. Like I said, we've known it for decades.
Can you blame the guy for being honest?

So when Trump doesn't want a liberal Mexican, all you see is "Mexican." May want to question your assumptions on who's focused on race, Holmes
Why would you think he's a liberal Mexican?

I thought that was what a prior post said, just a misunderstanding. It doesn't change my point though

Could anyone being sued claim their presiding judge is unfair because they must be ''racist'' just due to their heritage without showing PROOF that the judge has been biased in other similar cases? Would any average citizen get away with that kind of crap? Only the rich and powerful, the Don....

He's a piece of work...his temper tantrums and actions like this to demean judges simply due to their race/heritage, so he can try to get his way and get this completely impartial judge off his case makes him unfit for office...imo.

Everyone who has followed this lawsuit and who have read all of the papers and filings related to this case that were released, have said that if anything, this judge has bent over backwards to accommodate every one of the Trump lawyer requests...

So when Trump doesn't want a liberal Mexican, all you see is "Mexican." May want to question your assumptions on who's focused on race, Holmes
He didn't say liberal, he said Mexican
Trump was talking about his liberal policies when he said it
Trump, of German heritage btw, hates anyone who isn't aryan.

See what I did there?

Yes, you are race whoring like our current President and the Democrat who want to be the next one.

Clearly Trump would be good with a Mexican who wants to enforce our borders and he would not be good with a liberal white who doesn't want to enforce our borders.

Yet you people look at that and see the issue as ... race ...

What does a Mexican who wants to enforce our borders have to do with a case against a fraudulent university?

If a judge doesn't believe like you do on every possible issue he should be recused?
And what about the VICTIMS in the civil suit? Can they also request any judge that is of a different race than them or has a political difference with them, be able to get the judge off their civil suit without showing any proof of bias on the judge's count???

Mayhem! Magog!

He's the only one I know of that would have the arrogance to walk in to the temple of God and declare himself to be god, and his followers would agree! :eek:

He didn't say liberal, he said Mexican

See what I did there?

Yes, you are race whoring like our current President and the Democrat who want to be the next one.

Clearly Trump would be good with a Mexican who wants to enforce our borders and he would not be good with a liberal white who doesn't want to enforce our borders.

What does a Mexican who wants to enforce our borders have to do with a case against a fraudulent university?

If a judge doesn't believe like you do on every possible issue he should be recused?
And what about the VICTIMS in the civil suit? Can they also request any judge that is of a different race than them or has a political difference with them, be able to get the judge off their civil suit without showing any proof of bias on the judge's count???

Mayhem! Magog!

He's the only one I know of that would have the arrogance to walk in to the temple of God and declare himself to be god, and his followers would agree! :eek:

OMG, the hypocrisy off an Obama supporter saying that. Liberals scream like the second coming

See what I did there?

Mayhem! Magog!

OMG, the hypocrisy off an Obama supporter saying that. Liberals scream like the second coming

Your reply makes no sense...please explain

See what I did there?

Mayhem! Magog!

I didn't vote for Mr.Obama the first time around, nor the second time around....try again on me being one of his supporters!

At one gathering, one asshole started telling a racist joke and during the setup to the joke, he made it sound like it was a moral imperative that we all hear it. I got so angry, my limbs actually froze. Which is a good thing, because I would have ripped that motherfucker's head off.
Yep, of course the proper response to someone saying something that you disagree with is to resort to violence......:rolleyes:

"I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." -- Mohandas K. Ghandi

See what I did there?

Mayhem! Magog!

Your reply makes no sense...please explain

See what I did there?

Mayhem! Magog!

I didn't vote for Mr.Obama the first time around, nor the second time around....try again on me being one of his supporters!

You sure support him on message boards

Uh-Oh, no "Hope & Change" T-Shirt, Tote Bag and Cool Coffee Mug for you and don't expect to show up on Michelle's Christmas Card list anytime soon.

"I never said most of the things I said." -- Yogi Berra

The Spanish term La Raza translates as "The Race", Spanish raza having the meaning of "race, ethnicity; breed, strain, lineage". The term expresses ethnic or racial pride, and is used with somewhat different shades of meaning in Spain and in Hispanic America.
Which is racist. No club should use racist sayings in their name.

Forum List

Back