Trump says Blacks deserve better sooo, what is he offering that is different?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
snake-oil.jpg

Step right up! Step right up! Are you tired of being tired? Could you do more if you felt better? Was smarter? More Agile?

But seriously what is Trump offering that is different. He brings up a lot of things calls reality and everything in it bad then says we can do better and leaves.

Omerossa (however you spell her name) is in charge of black outreach for Trump. She hasnt given ONE interview yet. No one can even name what he plans on doing unless they are making it up because there is no record of anything.

Three letter word: J O B S

Yes, bulldog the rubber-band factory IS coming back. You can again go straight from JHS to "factory floor" to company pension. We are here to help y'all. Let US help U! Vote TrumPence 2016!

Is that supposed to be an anti-Trump thread?
Are you blaming Trump for not being the racist the Democrats try to make out of him?

snake-oil.jpg

Step right up! Step right up! Are you tired of being tired? Could you do more if you felt better? Was smarter? More Agile?

But seriously what is Trump offering that is different. He brings up a lot of things calls reality and everything in it bad then says we can do better and leaves.

Omerossa (however you spell her name) is in charge of black outreach for Trump. She hasnt given ONE interview yet. No one can even name what he plans on doing unless they are making it up because there is no record of anything.
Damn, somebody beat me to jobs! CC wouldn't understand anyway.

Yes, bulldog the rubber-band factory IS coming back. You can again go straight from JHS to "factory floor" to company pension. We are here to help y'all. Let US help U! Vote TrumPence 2016!

Yes he said Jobs but how is it anything specific thats going to be done for the black community?

Are you blaming Trump for not being the racist the Democrats try to make out of him?

You mean the racist Paul Ryan made him out to be? Or are you ignoring all the republicans because its inconvenient?

Yes he said Jobs but how is it anything specific thats going to be done for the black community?
I told you this would be clear over his nappy head. :)

I get it Meathead, Every response you give people wont understand because you're so gosh darn smart. There, now you dont even have to respond anymore just copy and paste it. Thats your total contribution

yep, jobs. his economic policies are forecast to cause a recession and the loss of about 3.5 million J O B S

snake-oil.jpg

Seems what Democrats have been offering for 50 years now isn't doing much good for blacks. That is, unless you call the lower average IQ of any group, highest unemployment of any group, highest proportional use by any group of food stamps, and highest bastard birth rate of any group as good.

snake-oil.jpg

The name is Manigault (unless there is another one)

But here's something for ya - From The Hill

There's a new PBS Frontline special report coming out.

"Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to President Trump," Manigault [Trump's director of African-American outreach] says in a trailer released Tuesday for a 2-hour Frontline PBS election special."

Bow down to him.

Hmmmm.

I think it will be worth watching. Don't you?

You mean the racist Paul Ryan made him out to be? Or are you ignoring all the republicans because its inconvenient?
There are many stories about racist Democrats as well. I am in no position to deny or confirm, this is why I stick to the info I have. And it says that Trump is better for the US and the entire world.

The question should not be what is being offered politicians offer stuff all the time the question should be who might actually follow through. Democrats have offered the black community a lot over the years but followed through on very little I don't know if Trump could do better but I doubt he could do any worse.

yep, jobs. his economic policies are forecast to cause a recession and the loss of about 3.5 million J O B S

Would you bet your entire paycheck on the weather forecast for tomorrow? The people that are supposed to be experts and have all sorts of equipment said that today, where I live, it was supposed to be clear and around 90 degrees. Currently, it's raining like pouring piss out of a boot.

snake-oil.jpg

Seems what Democrats have been offering for 50 years now isn't doing much good for blacks. That is, unless you call the lower average IQ of any group, highest unemployment of any group, highest proportional use by any group of food stamps, and highest bastard birth rate of any group as good.

Sheesh, take it easy...blacks have only been able to freely walk around for 50 years.

snake-oil.jpg

Well my unlearned friend. Jobs and more jobs and keeping out illegal immigrants and Syrian refugees which would take those jobs away from you. He will also return your inner cities to a state of law and order and most probably save a lot of Black lives in the process. You go right ahead and drink the Democrat Kool Aide just as you are accustomed to doing and play your "victim" card and cry "Woe is Us" again and again though. That is exactly what we as well as the Democrats expect you to do. You don't want change for the better. You had rather piss and moan and cry "VICTIM!!!"

Would you bet your entire paycheck on the weather forecast for tomorrow? The people that are supposed to be experts and have all sorts of equipment said that today, where I live, it was supposed to be clear and around 90 degrees. Currently, it's raining like pouring piss out of a boot.
oh sure, that's exactly the same thing.

lol. take it up with the economists at moody's analytics

There are many stories about racist Democrats as well. I am in no position to deny or confirm, this is why I stick to the info I have. And it says that Trump is better for the US and the entire world.

Ok there are stories about everyone but I asked why you pretended you didnt know several repubs called him racist and said its all dems?

snake-oil.jpg

Well my unlearned friend. Jobs and more jobs and keeping out illegal immigrants and Syrian refugees which would take those jobs away from you.

I've never heard people say they want those precious lettuce and peach harvesting jobs back. But I guess you're right. But how?

He will also return your inner cities to a state of law and order and most probably save a lot of Black lives in the process.

Probably? Ok, but how?

You go right ahead and drink the Democrat Kool Aide just as you are accustomed to doing and play your "victim" card and cry "Woe is Us" again and again though. That is exactly what we as well as the Democrats expect you to do. You don't want change for the better. You had rather piss and moan and cry "VICTIM!!!"

I just asked how, why are you so angry?

Forum List

Back