trump Says Bolton Will Break The Law If His Book Is Published

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This narcissist thinks he can just declare any and all conversations he has with an advisor to be highly classified. This man is delusional.

The Supreme Court has already ruled that not all conversations with the president are highly classified or executive privilege.

He also says that what bolton says in his book includes lies. But he says he has not read the book so how does he know it's lies? He makes a blanket statement that all conversations with him are highly classified because he has not read the book so just makes a blanket statement that's totally ridiculous

trump says to expect bolton to be sued.

This is getting fun to watch. Everyone knows that the book will be published.

I'm going to buy that book. Will just substantiate what I know to be what generally happens.

You'll just have to take his word for it. After all, when it comes to lies and lying, who would know better than the liar-in-chief?
Haha, the man can't string two coherent thoughts together.

It's illegal to release the info... but none of it is factual info.

Huurrrr.... Donnie go peepee and poopee in the potty now....

It's funny how overnight a once-hated man becomes the hero of the Left.
He's not my hero, not by a long shot. And I won't be buying his book, because I don't need him to tell me what I and everyone else already knows.

The FOREVER IMPEACHED trump held Ukraine hostage by witholding desperately needed aid until Ukraine found or made up some dirt on his potential political opponent.

Sounds like Trump is a little nervous, doesn't it?

Glad Bolton wrote it. Wish Rex Tillerson would, too.

He's not my hero, not by a long shot. And I won't be buying his book, because I don't need him to tell me what I and everyone else already knows.

The FOREVER IMPEACHED trump held Ukraine hostage by witholding desperately needed aid until Ukraine found or made up some dirt on his potential political opponent.

LOL your half-preachment was laughable. You couldn't even convince all the Dems to vote for it. :itsok:

LOL your half-preachment was laughable. You couldn't even convince all the Dems to vote for it. :itsok:
Half impeachment? LOL. There's no such thing, you retarded bootlicker.

Half impeachment? LOL. There's no such thing, you retarded bootlicker.

Your half-preachment was laughed out of the senate. President Trump continues as POTUS and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. If Dems had half a brain they would have saved impeachment for Trump's 2nd term, now its off the table.

Forum List

Back