Trump says he had ‘every right’ to interfere in election

Absolutely. Look how hard you try. That must make the faceplants hurt a little more.

No you don't. You know how stupid that is. You just don't have anything better to say.
Obama, Biden, Trump, and Camel Toe are your problem, lol. And Camel Toe is on par with Ronald McDonald, lol. She hasn't beaten a McFlurry!!

‘Trump in an interview broadcast late Sunday argued he had “every right” to interfere with the 2020 election while repeating his [lie that] the criminal election interference cases against him are politically motivated.’

Trump confesses to his crime yet his supporters continue to blindly defend him.
give me a break jones...you blindly defend those you follow too.....how are you any different?....
Trump confessed to a crime
what does that have to do with what i said about jones dante?...if you are going to be his defender,at least get the right post.....
Jones said:
"Trump in an interview broadcast late Sunday argued he had “every right” to interfere with the 2020 election while repeating his [lie that] the criminal election interference cases against him are politically motivated. Trump confesses to his crime yet his supporters continue to blindly defend him."

Jones said:
"Trump in an interview broadcast late Sunday argued he had “every right” to interfere with the 2020 election while repeating his [lie that] the criminal election interference cases against him are politically motivated. Trump confesses to his crime yet his supporters continue to blindly defend him."
and what i said had nothing to do with trump....it had to do with the hypocrite jones who does the same shit he says the trumpers do like .... supporters continue to blindly defend him.".....jones blindly defends every fucking thing the democrats do or say....got it dante?....

Forum List

Back