trump says he will take the blame for shutting the government down....

Liberals imagine that everyone in the country gives a shit or even notices if the government "shuts down".
Thousands of people go on furlough and government services are inoperable. You don’t care about that because you are childish to assume anyone with a federal job is the enemy.

Of course, the last shut down cost the economy billions of dollars.

Thousands of people go on furlough and government services are inoperable.

Yes, and most people won't even notice.
Right just the thousands of people not making a living while our dumb politicians bicker.

And they're bickering over 5 billion dollars which is 1/10th of 1 per cent of the total budget!
It’s time for chuck and nancy to just fund the wall, admit they’ve met their match, and move on.

They hate Trump so much that if he was asking for the time of day, they wouldn't give it to him.
What a glorious Gov't.

90% of the people don't give a shit.
That's nice. You are quite skilled at pulling stuff out of your ass.

Are you going to wet your pants if there is a shutdown?
No. Are you going to masturbate gleefully if there is a shut down? Yes.

I'll just laugh at all the whiney twats.
Yes, you seem full of joy. Will you be able to pause long enough from cutting yourself? We'll see.

The reality TV president just got beat at his own game - CNNPolitics

What a dunce? The Repubs must love such a clueless dumb ass....

Liberals imagine that everyone in the country gives a shit or even notices if the government "shuts down".
Thousands of people go on furlough and government services are inoperable. You don’t care about that because you are childish to assume anyone with a federal job is the enemy.

Right just the thousands of people not making a living while our dumb politicians bicker.

Yes, you should play the "pity the poor government workers" card.
DERP!

Yup, and who do you feel should support the thousands of illegals that invaded our country over the last few years and currently living on welfare?

remember when the (R)s shut the gov'ment down over obamacare until it was gonna affect the WW2 memorial & the the others?

ahhhhhhhhhhhh.......... good times.........

(R)s, as in Reid?

I know, under the Obama shut down. Only world war 2 vetrans suffered, when Obama closed their memorial.

obama had a (R) congress who shut it down.
Obama had a (R) House, and a (Reid) Senate that shut it down. House did their job, Reid sat on it.

I know, under the Obama shut down. Only world war 2 vetrans suffered, when Obama closed their memorial.

obama had a (R) congress who shut it down.
Obama had a (R) House, and a (Reid) Senate that shut it down. House did their job, Reid sat on it.

Now don't go upsetting the young man/woman/undecided, you know they can be a bit fragile.

You are right . We should REALLY shut it down. You’d crap your pants if that happened .

If the news readers didn't whine about it 24/7, 90% of the people wouldn't even notice if it shut down.

Really ? You wouldn’t notice airports closed ? No border protection ? Banks and financial institutions in chaos ?

You are right . We should REALLY shut it down. You’d crap your pants if that happened .

If the news readers didn't whine about it 24/7, 90% of the people wouldn't even notice if it shut down.

Really ? You wouldn’t notice airports closed ? No border protection ? Banks and financial institutions in chaos ?

WTF, where do you come up with this crap? None of this happened when Obama shut it down....dumbass.

Yes, you should play the "pity the poor government workers" card.
DERP!
And you’re playing the “the shutdown must happen because Trump has to get his way” card.

WTF, where do you come up with this crap? None of this happened when Obama shut it down....dumbass.

He really should stay out of politics.

Loved it how Trump made chucky look like the lying schmuck he actually is. Then Pelosi ready to sell out the country. Wow! This was eye opening about the real swamp DC.

The military notices, because they don't get paid until it reopens.

And, so will the military retirees, just to name a couple.

Military Retirement Funds come from a different fund. It comes from a Military Trust Fund that is not affected by a government shutdown. It does affect active duty though who will have their pay, just like Civil Service, delayed until the shutdown is over.

Loved it how Trump made chucky look like the lying schmuck he actually is. Then Pelosi ready to sell out the country. Wow! This was eye opening about the real swamp DC.

I watched a meeting that Shumer, Polosi and Trump had. Shumer and Polosi were saying that there was no reason to shut down the Government over the Wall. Trump was saying if he didn't get his wall, he would shut down the government. Trump is a small child with his fingers in a cookie jar and he won't open his fist to get his hand back out. Whatever respect I once had, I lost it today.

I watched a meeting that Shumer, Polosi and Trump had. Shumer and Polosi were saying that there was no reason to shut down the Government over the Wall. Trump was saying if he didn't get his wall, he would shut down the government. Trump is a small child with his fingers in a cookie jar and he won't open his fist to get his hand back out. Whatever respect I once had, I lost it today.

Don't lie. You never had no respect.

If you can't figure out how much Trump proved his point then you should listen to the debate again. Or maybe you can't figure out the meaning of why they started debating?

The real question is why was Schumer getting so insecure? Especially about common sense immigration. Like every country has.

trump-pelosi-schumer-pence-03-ap-jc_hpMain_12x5_992.jpg

"I'm dealing with two morons here!"

-Trump

Forum List

Back