trump says he will take the blame for shutting the government down....

Pelosi I understand her pivoting to the far left crowd as she needs to garner as many votes for Speaker as she can get.
Schumer was out of his element as he can't wing it in that kind of forum without prepared statements.

Loved it how Trump made chucky look like the lying schmuck he actually is. Then Pelosi ready to sell out the country. Wow! This was eye opening about the real swamp DC.

I watched a meeting that Shumer, Polosi and Trump had. Shumer and Polosi were saying that there was no reason to shut down the Government over the Wall. Trump was saying if he didn't get his wall, he would shut down the government. Trump is a small child with his fingers in a cookie jar and he won't open his fist to get his hand back out. Whatever respect I once had, I lost it today.

If you can't figure out how much Trump proved his point then you should listen to the debate again. Or maybe you can't figure out the meaning of why they started debating?

You have no idea of the damage that a shutdown does. The Millions it costs local communities that they will never get back. Just around here, it will cost us millions even if it's only for a couple of weeks. The Wall isn't nearly as important as even one bus boy's job or a House Keeper losing two weeks worth of income. Trump, Shumer and Polosi don't pay that price, we do. The Wall isn't worth it. And if Trump can't figure that out he needs to resign. I am not for his impeachment but if he does cause the shutdown, I go to the top of the list wanting his head on the impeachment platter.

Loved it how Trump made chucky look like the lying schmuck he actually is. Then Pelosi ready to sell out the country. Wow! This was eye opening about the real swamp DC.

I watched a meeting that Shumer, Polosi and Trump had. Shumer and Polosi were saying that there was no reason to shut down the Government over the Wall. Trump was saying if he didn't get his wall, he would shut down the government. Trump is a small child with his fingers in a cookie jar and he won't open his fist to get his hand back out. Whatever respect I once had, I lost it today.

If you can't figure out how much Trump proved his point then you should listen to the debate again. Or maybe you can't figure out the meaning of why they started debating?

You have no idea of the damage that a shutdown does. The Millions it costs local communities that they will never get back. Just around here, it will cost us millions even if it's only for a couple of weeks. The Wall isn't nearly as important as even one bus boy's job or a House Keeper losing two weeks worth of income. Trump, Shumer and Polosi don't pay that price, we do. The Wall isn't worth it. And if Trump can't figure that out he needs to resign. I am not for his impeachment but if he does cause the shutdown, I go to the top of the list wanting his head on the impeachment platter.

You're the only one calling for impeachment over a shutdown.
Like I said, you nevah evah respected Trump you loser poser...

Pelosi I understand her pivoting to the far left crowd as she needs to garner as many votes for Speaker as she can get.
Schumer was out of his element as he can't wing it in that kind of forum without prepared statements.

I loved it when Trump said he could get the House anytime he wanted it. Now that is arrogance considering he was speaking to the next probable speaker of the house. His Ego runneth over. Shumer is a nothing with no power at all. Polosi is going to be his worst nightmare and he should learn fast to start working with her. I don't know if he can after everything has gone all his own way. As close to going over the edge when he has been in the drivers seat, this may be what it takes to completely drive him over the edge. There is a good chance that it may never become an impeachment issue. He'll just go completely off the rails and Option 25 might become a factor.

The reality TV president just got beat at his own game - CNNPolitics

What a dunce? The Repubs must love such a clueless dumb ass....

Liberals imagine that everyone in the country gives a shit or even notices if the government "shuts down".

You are right . We should REALLY shut it down. You’d crap your pants if that happened .

If the news readers didn't whine about it 24/7, 90% of the people wouldn't even notice if it shut down.

Really ? You wouldn’t notice airports closed ? No border protection ? Banks and financial institutions in chaos ?

Like last time, only non essential "gubermint" workers would be told to stay home.....remember last time??

I was pushing to allow him to serve his time out and allow congress to reign him in like they are supposed to do. But if they can't, he has to do. His ego is out of control. The idjit said he could have the house anytime he wanted. The idjit was talking to the probable next house speaker for crying out loud. I imagine it took all Polosie's control not to call him a "Stupid Bastard" on camera.

Liberals imagine that everyone in the country gives a shit or even notices if the government "shuts down".

You are right . We should REALLY shut it down. You’d crap your pants if that happened .

If the news readers didn't whine about it 24/7, 90% of the people wouldn't even notice if it shut down.

Really ? You wouldn’t notice airports closed ? No border protection ? Banks and financial institutions in chaos ?

Like last time, only non essential "gubermint" workers would be told to stay home.....remember last time??

Those non essential "gubermint" workers comprise of hundreds of thousands of workers all across the nation. And they won't get paid on the 1st. That means they won't be spending their pay checks on the first at the restuarants, clubs, grocery stores, etc.. And that will affect millions of workers that won't get that money back. The Government worker will get paid but the support worker will lose those funds and not be reimbursed. You think it's not a big deal? It is to millions of support workers that are barely making it from pay check to pay check.

I was pushing to allow him to serve his time out and allow congress to reign him in like they are supposed to do. But if they can't, he has to do. His ego is out of control. The idjit said he could have the house anytime he wanted. The idjit was talking to the probable next house speaker for crying out loud. I imagine it took all Polosie's control not to call him a "Stupid Bastard" on camera.

I'm sure Trumps whittle heart is broken that you will no longer allow him to serve his term out you TDS afflicted reprobate.

Those non essential "gubermint" workers comprise of hundreds of thousands of workers all across the nation. And they won't get paid on the 1st. That means they won't be spending their pay checks on the first at the restuarants, clubs, grocery stores, etc.. And that will affect millions of workers that won't get that money back. The Government worker will get paid but the support worker will lose those funds and not be reimbursed. You think it's not a big deal? It is to millions of support workers that are barely making it from pay check to pay check.

Might want to mention that to Schumer and Pelosi.

They're the ones that claim to be for the common man.

I'm sure Trumps whittle heart is broken that you will no longer allow him to serve his term out you TDS afflicted reprobate.

You are such a heartless bastard that you don't care about the very people that got him elected in the first place. 2020 isn't that far off. I for one, think he won't make it that far. And I dread Pince much more than Trump. As of Jan, 2019, Trump can be reigned in by Congress. And it will be for only 2 years.

Yeah--the half brained Trump tards are in Love with Trump---:love_ya4:

th

47b1da573124671ca7ed6b7435440c7b.jpg

Might want to mention that to Schumer and Pelosi.

They're the ones that claim to be for the common man.

So we allow Trump to hold us all hostage for his "Wall"? In case you don't know it, there are already funds allocated every year to build on that wall. It was approved in a reciprical fund to build X miles of wall each year and doesn't need to be approved. The money is already allocated. It was voted into law right after 9/11. You have been lied to or you know you have been lied to and refuse to accept it. Holding the entire nation hostage for his idea of the "Wall" is inhumane. And to support his idea of the "Wall" at the expense of the Nation is unconscionable. But since when has anyone ever accused him of having a consequence. Or morals or Ethics.

You are such a heartless bastard that you don't care about the very people that got him elected in the first place. 2020 isn't that far off. I for one, think he won't make it that far. And I dread Pince much more than Trump. As of Jan, 2019, Trump can be reigned in by Congress. And it will be for only 2 years.

You only see it that way because Dem controlled media has a ring in your nose.

The people that elected him are well aware of anti-American Dim obstructionism that will only serve Trump for re-election.

Federal "gubermint" employees make 25 to 30 percent more than their private sector counterparts.

Whatever you say, Gomer Pyle. Just know that Trump showed today he cares about American borders. Like a president should.

The people that elected him are well aware of anti-American Dim obstructionism that will only serve Trump for re-election.

I live in an area that supports Trump. But I also live in an area that will lose millions from a 2 week Government Shutdown. That money will never be gotten back. It's lost. Have a real Merry Christmas. I know a lot of people that won't be having one, you heartless bastard.

Whatever you say, Gomer Pyle. Just know that Trump showed today he cares about American borders. Like a president should.

What he showed, as you have, that he's a heartless bastard who cares nothing about the lives that will be harmed by the shutdown.

I live in an area that supports Trump. But I also live in an area that will lose millions from a 2 week Government Shutdown. That money will never be gotten back. It's lost. Have a real Merry Christmas. I know a lot of people that won't be having one, you heartless bastard.

Why the fear monger? Is that what Trump haters do now? I thought that's only Republicans.

Yeah....I think he is funny too....Want me to post the multiple videos of him declaring that "MEXICO IS GOING TO PAY FOR THE WALL!"

Maybe he should shut Mexico down?

Shut Mexico down?

Don't they have to work first before shutting them down or are you just referring to the illegal drug trade and human trafficking coming across the border?

Interesting fact, there is now more slaves in the world today than there was in the 1800's.

Make no mistake, the GOP was in power for 2 years and did NOTHING to build the wall as the continued to finance things like Planned Parenthood.

The reason? It's because both parties are getting their pockets lined with drugs and human trafficking who are coming across the unsecured border, just like the government in Mexico who look the other way.

The end result? The border will never get secured.

Federal "gubermint" employees make 25 to 30 percent more than their private sector counterparts.

And if they don't have the money to spend for 2 weeks, the services people dont' get paid. That service money is lost. The Government will reimburse the Government Worker but the Service worker is just plain out of luck. The Service worker is working from pay check to pay check and that is one pay check they will never see again. For every one Government Worker, there will be at least 3 service workers that won't get paid for 2 weeks.

Forum List

Back