Trump says he'll make secretary of state pick Tuesday morning

And mostly i am cheering for John Bolton if he is part of the team . If not i will take a straight Tillerson Silhoette .

Rand Paul has nothing to do with this Sec. of State issue as far as i am aware Silhoette .

its going to be fun if its a Tillerson / Bolton team !!
Sure will since Rand Paul has already said he is an ABSOLUTE NO! on Bolton! I can't wait. :)

On another note I can't wait! I'll probably be up. Wife is back to work 3rd shift which sucks but means I gotta get kids up for school and then take care of 2 year old when she gets up....so flip on fox news and watch and wait!

He is going to pick the damn most corrupt man Tillerson.. Un-Fucking-Believable..
You made this claim of corruption in my thread yesterday. After being questioned to provide proof of corruption MULTIPLE times it was evident that your ass and your mouth got crossed.

It is all over the news and you choose to ignore it...I really could give a fuck.

Tillerson's corruption is all over the news?

In your opinion, what is his single worst verifiable corrupt act?
She can cite nothing and will give you obscure links to irrelevant shit.

Best Buddies...

upload_2016-12-12_19-21-45.jpeg
upload_2016-12-12_19-22-6.jpeg
upload_2016-12-12_19-22-21.jpeg
upload_2016-12-12_19-23-34.jpeg

505108102.jpg

He is going to pick the damn most corrupt man Tillerson.. Un-Fucking-Believable..
You made this claim of corruption in my thread yesterday. After being questioned to provide proof of corruption MULTIPLE times it was evident that your ass and your mouth got crossed.

It is all over the news and you choose to ignore it...I really could give a fuck.

Best Buddies...

View attachment 101805View attachment 101806View attachment 101807View attachment 101808
505108102.jpg
Hahahahaha you proved my point. You got NOTHING LOL

Best Buddies...

View attachment 101805View attachment 101806View attachment 101807View attachment 101808
505108102.jpg

I can't believe that you think it is ok .....well whatever

Team Trump defends possible secretary of state pick Rex Tillerson as top Republicans knock him for close ties to Putin

"Being a 'friend of Vladimir' is not an attribute I am hoping for from a #SecretaryOfState," Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) tweeted about Tillerson, who has close relations with Russian President Vladimir Putin, and who has spoken out against U.S. sanctions on Russia.

Trump could face Capitol Hill showdown with Rex Tillerson pick - CNNPolitics.com

Best Buddies...

505108102.jpg
Cool. I know you prefer the US and Russia at war but you poor chickenhawk....you won't get it!

Best Buddies...

505108102.jpg

Team Trump defends possible secretary of state pick Rex Tillerson as top Republicans knock him for close ties to Putin

"Being a 'friend of Vladimir' is not an attribute I am hoping for from a #SecretaryOfState," Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) tweeted about Tillerson, who has close relations with Russian President Vladimir Putin, and who has spoken out against U.S. sanctions on Russia.

Trump could face Capitol Hill showdown with Rex Tillerson pick - CNNPolitics.com
Oh look, more NOTHING LOL.

Best Buddies...

505108102.jpg

Lol no one cares what Little Marco wants or says.

Best Buddies...

505108102.jpg

Like Tillerson is going to look out for you ..Haaaaaa.....He is a oil giant who cares about oil, like I said I really don't give a fuck .
The man is another Cheney...

Best Buddies...

505108102.jpg

Do you want the SoS to have bad relationships with foreign leaders?

Do you know what the SoS does?

Best Buddies...

505108102.jpg

Do you want the SoS to have bad relationships with foreign leaders?

Do you know what the SoS does?

No, he doesn't.

Like Tillerson is going to look out for you ..Haaaaaa.....He is a oil giant who cares about oil, like I said I really don't give a fuck .
The man is another Cheney...
Yet you can provide ZERO EVIDENCE that the man is corrupt.

You've reduced yourself to a useful tool of the left. THINK FOR YOURSELF

yeah they have that proof right next to the Bannon is a white supremacist proof...ie it's not there.

Trump says he'll make secretary of state pick Tuesday morning

What you've all been waiting for, a few hours away.

Its time. Lets hope Mr. Trump picks someone with some credentials and a willingness to serve the greater good.
Agreed. He should pick Rand Paul. It would re-secure his popularity with the electors which, by the way, haven't voted yet....

Nominating a 1%er like Rex Tillerson might foster a strange happening in next week's actual presidential election vote..

A Rand Paul pick would secure a Trump victory in the actual election next week. A Rex T. pick may upset the apple cart.

Does silly stupid Trump actually want this image being his most important cabinet pick on the eve of the electoral vote next week? Especially since they're already suspicious Trump is buddies with the Russian plan...and the hacking that released dozens of damning emails on Hillary but NOT ONE damning email on Trump...likely done by Russians?

Trump had better get smart and quick. He's looking as dumb as a bag of hammers with this one.. (Rex Tillerson on the left)

rex-e1481412214690.jpg

There are far more qualified people in his inner circle... not to mention the Republican Party.

It's a curious topic....

Surely you're not thinking there is some sort of quid pro quo involved.

There are far more qualified people in his inner circle... not to mention the Republican Party.

It's a curious topic....

Surely you're not thinking there is some sort of quid pro quo involved.

Agreed. Rand Paul would make a perfect placating pick. The guy is a true patriot and doesn't believe in hand outs to foreign countries. Who better to stand firm on deals we cut around the world?

The electors who vote next week would sure like a man they know won't snuggle with the untrustable Putin. They're already keyed up about Trump's Russian connections and trouble is afoot. Trump picking Rex T. is like him saying "yeah, so fuck you electors, I don't need your vote anymore!".

Like I said, it makes Trump look really stupid and incapable of true leadership. A true and smart leader knows how to keep momentum behind him. It's clear Trump really isn't well acquainted with how politics works. The election (which isn't over until after next week) isn't some jousting match. It was just the beginning of a job that involves constantly taking the pulse of the electorate. The Founding Fathers set elections so close together and staggered just so that elected leaders would have to constantly check in with the electorate: who they designed the country to be the true leaders.

As for quid pro quo...absolutely. Trump picking Rex T. = he is going to profit somehow. Only a drooling idiot would conclude otherwise. Given Trump's worldwide businesses & conflict of interest...picking a filthy rich croney like Rex T. is like the two men putting their jammies on and climbing into bed together.

I thought Trump was supposed to be smart? He really does look dumb with this pick. Just incapable of sensing how stupid of a move this is.

Forum List

Back