Trump says no collusion/no obstruction. Of course, these connecting dots say otherwise.

WTP

VIP Member
May 4, 2018
Qatari admission on Trump outreach presents new dots to connect

If you've been paying close attention for the last two years as I have, these new revelations come as no surprise.

Compliments of the Steele Dossier, and some intensive investigating from folks we sometimes have never heard of, just happen to show up with jaw dropping investigative information regarding Qatar, Trump, Russia, and how this oil deal between Rosneft/Exxon eventually took center stage to fill in a lot of holes/ loose ends on making a concrete case for conspiracy to collude. Which will end up causing multiple obstruction prongs to be revealed as a result of the initial conspiracy crime.

So, exactly what am I saying here people? I'm saying that about fifteen months ago Rachel Maddow revealed to the world that there existed a relationship between Russian Oligarch's, Trump, Trump team, and several middle east counterparts like Qatar, who concocted a plan to lift sanctions from Russia in exchange for a commission on this half a trillion dollar oil deal once Trump won the election. That is what Trump/Russia is all about. It's why Russia helped Trump in 2016, and explains all the rest of the moving parts that are indirectly and directly tied to this gigantic scam on the American people. Which, by the way, will probably go down as the largest international crime attempted against this country since its founding.

So the newly elected president is somehow breaking the law by working in conjunction with foreign countries? Since when have we made it illegal for a president to do his job?
Nice try but hey...last month called and they want their speculation back...

Why shouldn’t we take the word of our President?

• Thanks
Reactions: WTP
Mueller (an honest Republican) is probably the best possible choice of Special Investigator for this sort of thing, and he's in danger (not really!) of being overwhelmed by the plethora of dirty deeds that need looking into.

It's Mueller time!

Let's call it what it is -- conspiracy.

And its proven over and over. New proof almost daily.

BUT, I say it again - We need to be careful what we wish for. The lying cheeto is stealing millions from us. He's an embarrassment on the world stage. He is destabilizing much of the planet. When it comes to "deals", he's an idiot.

But, Mike Pence would be worse. He's not the scattered idiot trump is and he would push his vicious, vile, anti-America, anti-Constitution sharia law through.

Yes, trump has and is attacking the constitution but I just don't think he's as dangerous as Pence.

Am I wrong?

BUT, I say it again - We need to be careful what we wish for. The lying cheeto is stealing millions from us. He's an embarrassment on the world stage. He is destabilizing much of the planet. When it comes to "deals", he's an idiot.

But, Mike Pence would be worse. He's not the scattered idiot trump is and he would push his vicious, vile, anti-America, anti-Constitution sharia law through.

Yes, trump has and is attacking the constitution but I just don't think he's as dangerous as Pence.

Am I wrong?
Unfortunately you are not. Which is why I hope the Dems do not win the House and Senate this year.

Am I wrong?
Unfortunately you are not. Which is why I hope the Dems do not win the House and Senate this year.

Yabut, if they did win, they could stop some of trump's insanity.

Mueller (an honest Republican) is probably the best possible choice of Special Investigator for this sort of thing, and he's in danger (not really!) of being overwhelmed by the plethora of dirty deeds that need looking into.

It's Mueller time!

Mueller is a Rino that surrounded himself with Hillary sycophants and has still managed to come up with nothing of substance. Of course connecting imaginary dots is something you libs do very well.

It's Mueller time!

Mueller is a Rino that surrounded himself with Hillary sycophants and has still managed to come up with nothing of substance. Of course connecting imaginary dots is something you libs do very well.
....but.....but....Hillary.....

This is the same old shit day after day. The Mods should require any collusion conspiracy threads all be held in one thread instead of the thousands being created.

This is the same old shit day after day. The Mods should require any collusion conspiracy threads all be held in one thread instead of the thousands being created.
It is news. Current news about politics. There are not thousands of threads. You lie just like trump. New threads are posted as news develops. Get over it and stop your snowflake trump whining.

Last edited:
My Lord!!!! You are so wrong....every single day more, New information comes out...... if you only watch Fox-Trump State TV, you are living in a bubble!!!!

The president and his campaign team are crooks, cheaters, and maybe treasonous traitors.....

So the newly elected president is somehow breaking the law by working in conjunction with foreign countries? Since when have we made it illegal for a president to do his job?
Nice try but hey...last month called and they want their speculation back...
Quid Pro Quo
Is illegal.

Working with a foreign government to help you or hurt your opponent in an election
is illegal. When you promise something in return, like removal of sanctions it's a felony.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: WTP
Quid Pro Quo
Is illegal.

Working with a foreign government to help you or hurt your opponent in an election
is illegal. When you promise something in return, like removal of sanctions it's a felony.
Quid Pro Quo...lol do you have any idea how hard that would be to prove? especially for a president with global responsibilities...dreamer...

If you've been paying close attention for the last two years as I have, these new revelations come as no surprise.

Compliments of the Steele Dossier, and some intensive investigating from folks we sometimes have never heard of, just happen to show up with jaw dropping investigative information regarding Qatar, Trump, Russia, and how this oil deal between Rosneft/Exxon eventually took center stage to fill in a lot of holes/ loose ends on making a concrete case for conspiracy to collude. Which will end up causing multiple obstruction prongs to be revealed as a result of the initial conspiracy crime.

So, exactly what am I saying here people? I'm saying that about fifteen months ago Rachel Maddow revealed to the world that there existed a relationship between Russian Oligarch's, Trump, Trump team, and several middle east counterparts like Qatar, who concocted a plan to lift sanctions from Russia in exchange for a commission on this half a trillion dollar oil deal once Trump won the election. That is what Trump/Russia is all about. It's why Russia helped Trump in 2016, and explains all the rest of the moving parts that are indirectly and directly tied to this gigantic scam on the American people. Which, by the way, will probably go down as the largest international crime attempted against this country since its founding.
maddow -

oh my fucking god.

"The same old shit" keeps you rattled I see. Some folks might think you are just upset hearing about the truth?

maddow -

oh my fucking god.
She's got you iced down now doesn't she?

maddow -

oh my fucking god.
She's got you iced down now doesn't she?
i can't get past 2 seconds of seeing her even on tv before i run away screaming. she's an idiot who trolls up hate much the same manner tucker and most political talk shows do. i don't watch any of then nor use their references to illustrate what is normal or real. all sides of this bullshit take the worst possible extreme of the side they don't like and try to pass it off as "normal" for that side.

it's bullshit. no truth, just trolling and getting people riled up over something that represents a lot smaller of a segment than they choose to believe for their own insecurities.

you need a talk show blankie, great. go have one. but it's not real and it's certainly not normal.

Forum List

Back