Trump says no welfare checks if the brder wall is not approved

Then they should have voted in different places to elect Hillary. They didn't, Trump won, and if you want the government shut down, deny the wall!

You finally admit Hillary got more votes, but the quirk of EC allocation was what elected Trump, not his popularity.
The EC was no quirk. It was designed so that population centers did not dominate rural areas. Given that urban centers have become the cesspools of America today, it shows magnificent foresight of the framers of the Constitution.

Actually, the facts being what they are and the USA having a 20 trillion dollar national debt, it should be said that

Obama bought the country to the brink of default, and I Donald Trump an going to build a wall to keep the crack and meth out, or at least slow it so that we the USA can get on with making America Great Again.

But I'm not the Donald's speechwriter...................yet

Debt cieling is not about spending, it's about PAYING THE BILLS.

but even if it WAS about spending - Trump's wall is just another SPENDING item.

Food stamps have been costing the country 70 billion a year the past couple of years. A Trump wall cold cost anywhere from 13 to 20 billion dollars one time only.

My money says the wall is a much better investment than supporting people who don't want to work for their own food.

Food stamps and welfare fulfill a need for many Americans, granted there is abuse in the system, like all systems. Take it from me as a landlord and a small business owner in poor and minority neigborhoods. The people served by social services and EBT do need help, although yes, there is abuse, but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. If people want to preach their religion, fine. I don't see a reason why they should get a tax kickback for it though.

States run by Republican governors have proven many people don't need food stamps. They enforced requirements such as having a job working 20 hours a week, volunteering their time 20 hours a month, or being enrolled in a vocational program to prepare for a job. Most of those hungry people decided to drop out of the food stamp program.

Besides, if we cut food stamps in half for one year, used that money to build the wall, then we can return food stamps to it's current level, we would have enough to build the highest tech wall available.
There are maybe 40 votes in the Senate to pull this off. LOL

Until 2018, lol. You are going to find out, that the rinos are going to get hosed in the primary election. You are also going to find out, that the NEW people, along with the Democratic seats we pick up, are going to cause you to buy a lot of Alka-Seltzer.

Food stamps have been costing the country 70 billion a year the past couple of years. A Trump wall cold cost anywhere from 13 to 20 billion dollars one time only.

My money says the wall is a much better investment than supporting people who don't want to work for their own food.

Food stamps and welfare fulfill a need for many Americans, granted there is abuse in the system, like all systems. Take it from me as a landlord and a small business owner in poor and minority neigborhoods. The people served by social services and EBT do need help, although yes, there is abuse, but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. If people want to preach their religion, fine. I don't see a reason why they should get a tax kickback for it though.

States run by Republican governors have proven many people don't need food stamps. They enforced requirements such as having a job working 20 hours a week, volunteering their time 20 hours a month, or being enrolled in a vocational program to prepare for a job. Most of those hungry people decided to drop out of the food stamp program.

Besides, if we cut food stamps in half for one year, used that money to build the wall, then we can return food stamps to it's current level, we would have enough to build the highest tech wall available.

Until 2018, lol. You are going to find out, that the rinos are going to get hosed in the primary election. You are also going to find out, that the NEW people, along with the Democratic seats we pick up, are going to cause you to buy a lot of Alka-Seltzer.

LOL the Dopocrats have not won a special election since Trump won..................

Then they should have voted in different places to elect Hillary. They didn't, Trump won, and if you want the government shut down, deny the wall!

You finally admit Hillary got more votes, but the quirk of EC allocation was what elected Trump, not his popularity.

Which is leftist BS because nobody will ever know.

Because we have the College, Republicans in states that had no chance at ever getting the EC votes for a Republican contender probably didn't even bother to vote. If you live in NY or California, what's the point of voting if you're a Republican?
If you live in the 30-odd red states, what is the point of voting if you're a Democrat?

Until 2018, lol. You are going to find out, that the rinos are going to get hosed in the primary election. .

So-called RINO's got 'hosed' in the 2006 primaries, and it cost the GOP 6 Senate seats they might have held onto or won outright.

Oh, man. How hard did you have to hit yourself in the head with a sledgehammer to think a wall will keep out drugs? And how many times? :lol:

Drug dealers aren't as stupid as you are, unfortunately.

Ultralight aircraft being used to transport drugs

How does Trump plan to stop welfare payments? What welfare payments?
Food stamps and TANF would continue during a shutdown. They were not affected during the 1996 shutdown.

Trump and his parroting Chumps are talking out of their collective asses.

Medicare payments, however, could be affected if a shutdown lasts more than a couple weeks.

Trump would have every senior in America pissed at him. So he's got that going for him.
Why don't you just get a fucking job?!
I have a great job, tard.

Why do you tards so consistently make the stupidest assumptions?

You really need to have a long sit down with the voices in your head and explain to them you are tired of publicly making an ass of yourself because of them.

So you just keep on wishing I would go away, mm-kay? It amuses me. :lol:

Trump's stupidity is contagious. Haven't you noticed how much ridiculous the RW'ers on this forum have gotten since Trump was elected?
When's the last time you saw one even attempt to make an intelligent argument?

Says the person with nothing between his ears but antlers, lol! He wouldn't know a cogent debate point if it came up and took his rent controlled housing away from his liberal derriere!

LOL the Dopocrats have not won a special election since Trump won..................

Actually they have. They won in California and have won several state legislative special elections.

You are comically ignorant of the facts.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

trump_tweet_electoral_college.jpg

How does Trump plan to stop welfare payments? What welfare payments?
Food stamps and TANF would continue during a shutdown. They were not affected during the 1996 shutdown.

Medicare payments, however, could be affected if a shutdown lasts more than a couple weeks.

Trump would have every senior in America pissed at him. So he's got that going for him.

You really need to have a long sit down with the voices in your head and explain to them you are tired of publicly making an ass of yourself because of them.

Trump's stupidity is contagious. Haven't you noticed how much ridiculous the RW'ers on this forum have gotten since Trump was elected?

Says the person with nothing between his ears but antlers, lol! He wouldn't know a cogent debate point if it came up and took his rent controlled housing away from his liberal derriere!

Link us to one of your intelligent arguments.

Because we have the College, Republicans in states that had no chance at ever getting the EC votes for a Republican contender probably didn't even bother to vote. If you live in NY or California, what's the point of voting if you're a Republican?
If you live in the 30-odd red states, what is the point of voting if you're a Democrat?

Exactly. That's why it's stupid to use the popular vote for any argument; nobody was trying to get the most votes Both contenders were trying to get the most electoral votes. Two totally different games.

Exactly. That's why it's stupid to use the popular vote for any argument; nobody was trying to get the most votes Both contenders were trying to get the most electoral votes. Two totally different games.
If the election was decided by the popular vote, both candidates would have campaigned differently.

And for the record, I am a big supporter of the electoral college.

Trump isn't. He believes it is a disaster for democracy.

Republicans in states that had no chance at ever getting the EC votes for a Republican contender probably didn't even bother to vote. If you live in NY or California, what's the point of voting if you're a Republican?

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/texas

Donald J. Trump Rep. 4,685,047 52.2%

Hillary Clinton Dem. 3,877,868 43.2

Hillary won the popular vote by the number of votes she got in Texas. Ironic ain't it.

109 THOUSAND posts, and you NEVER made a point yet, lol.

Actually they have. They won in California and have won several state legislative special elections.

You are comically ignorant of the facts.

Shit the Governor of Virginia just became a Republican, as he can no longer kill coal miners babies

Hey, I got something mounted on my wall that LOOKS exactly like ya. I hang my coats on it sometimes. Know what-----------> I betcha it is smarter than you are, lololololol!

If the election was decided by the popular vote, both candidates would have campaigned differently.

And for the record, I am a big supporter of the electoral college.

Trump isn't. He believes it is a disaster for democracy.

It doesn't matter whether he is or isn't, what matters is he played by the rules of the game and won it. And we are not a democracy anyway, we are a Republic.

109 THOUSAND posts, and you NEVER made a point yet, lol.

Your point is well made.............................Thanks

Forum List

Back