🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump says no welfare checks if the brder wall is not approved

Actually this is what Trump sais:

"I will bring this country to a brink of default and total disaster unless you give me what I want."
Actually, the facts being what they are and the USA having a 20 trillion dollar national debt, it should be said that

Obama bought the country to the brink of default, and I Donald Trump an going to build a wall to keep the crack and meth out, or at least slow it so that we the USA can get on with making America Great Again.

But I'm not the Donald's speechwriter...................yet

Debt cieling is not about spending, it's about PAYING THE BILLS.

but even if it WAS about spending - Trump's wall is just another SPENDING item.

Food stamps have been costing the country 70 billion a year the past couple of years. A Trump wall cold cost anywhere from 13 to 20 billion dollars one time only.

My money says the wall is a much better investment than supporting people who don't want to work for their own food.
Big Beautiful wall with Solar Panels, Machine Guns, Alligators and Robots.
We have to have Robots!

Yes, that would help. But we really don't need a wall if we had politicians with some guts. Create a law that anybody caught in the US illegally faces a minimum 5 year prison sentence, and no wall would be needed. Give them a final date like October 15th or something like that.

Illegals will be running for that border to get the hell out of the country, and nobody would want to come here illegally.

"I will bring this country to a brink of default and total disaster unless you give me what I want."
Actually, the facts being what they are and the USA having a 20 trillion dollar national debt, it should be said that

Obama bought the country to the brink of default, and I Donald Trump an going to build a wall to keep the crack and meth out, or at least slow it so that we the USA can get on with making America Great Again.

Food stamps have been costing the country 70 billion a year the past couple of years. A Trump wall cold cost anywhere from 13 to 20 billion dollars one time only.

My money says the wall is a much better investment than supporting people who don't want to work for their own food.

Food stamps and welfare fulfill a need for many Americans, granted there is abuse in the system, like all systems. Take it from me as a landlord and a small business owner in poor and minority neigborhoods. The people served by social services and EBT do need help, although yes, there is abuse, but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. If people want to preach their religion, fine. I don't see a reason why they should get a tax kickback for it though.
People should have the ability to declare if they want to pay for these programs on their tax returns. That way the democrats could fund everything, or be forced to admit that they are full of shit

Oh, man. How hard did you have to hit yourself in the head with a sledgehammer to think a wall will keep out drugs? And how many times? :lol:

Drug dealers aren't as stupid as you are, unfortunately.

Ultralight aircraft being used to transport drugs

How does Trump plan to stop welfare payments? What welfare payments?

Lots of people depend on welfare checks including children, seniors, disabled. I think the wall is a stupid idea, but if we must have it, and mexico won't pay for it like trump promised, let's do away with the tax deductions the organized religions get. That should pay for trump's wall with plenty left over.
The atheist babbles into the conversation.

Sorry I came into your little group uninvited, but I'm here now, so tell me/us, why churches should get tax deductions.
Most churches give to charity - at least mine does. They have numerous food drives, send doctors, nurses, and meds into impoverished areas, they provide shelter during national and local emergencies, they provide programs for the homeless, they send money and resources abroad to aid dying children.
And, (get this liberals), they do these things without legislation!

Our immigration quota system is completely fucked up. It badly needs reform. Pseudocons pretend they are only against illegals, but their actions and words betray they are against all immigrants. Especially if those immigrants are dark skinned.

I'm all for protecting our borders. In fact, I am very gung-ho about protecting our borders. I have a vested financial interest in protecting our borders. But we need to do it smartly.

However, even with a wall, physical or electronic, our immigration system will still be all fucked up. We need immigration reform as much as we need a wall.

Food stamps and welfare fulfill a need for many Americans, granted there is abuse in the system, like all systems. Take it from me as a landlord and a small business owner in poor and minority neigborhoods. The people served by social services and EBT do need help, although yes, there is abuse, but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. If people want to preach their religion, fine. I don't see a reason why they should get a tax kickback for it though.
People should have the ability to declare if they want to pay for these programs on their tax returns. That way the democrats could fund everything, or be forced to admit that they are full of shit
Actually that would be really cool. Kinda like a line item veto for taxpayers.
You'd pay the same amount but you'd get to choose where it goes.

Lots of people depend on welfare checks including children, seniors, disabled. I think the wall is a stupid idea, but if we must have it, and mexico won't pay for it like trump promised, let's do away with the tax deductions the organized religions get. That should pay for trump's wall with plenty left over.

Sorry I came into your little group uninvited, but I'm here now, so tell me/us, why churches should get tax deductions.
Most churches give to charity - at least mine does. They have numerous food drives, send doctors, nurses, and meds into impoverished areas, they provide shelter during national and local emergencies, they provide programs for the homeless, they send money and resources abroad to aid dying children.
And, (get this liberals), they do these things without legislation!
That said there is also Scientology and Jehovahs Witnesses who want the entire World to die

States run by Republican governors have proven many people don't need food stamps. They enforced requirements such as having a job working 20 hours a week, volunteering their time 20 hours a month, or being enrolled in a vocational program to prepare for a job. Most of those hungry people decided to drop out of the food stamp program.

Besides, if we cut food stamps in half for one year, used that money to build the wall, then we can return food stamps to it's current level, we would have enough to build the highest tech wall available.

States run by Republican governors have proven many people don't need food stamps. They enforced requirements such as having a job working 20 hours a week, volunteering their time 20 hours a month, or being enrolled in a vocational program to prepare for a job. Most of those hungry people decided to drop out of the food stamp program.

Besides, if we cut food stamps in half for one year, used that money to build the wall, then we can return food stamps to it's current level, we would have enough to build the highest tech wall available.
There are maybe 40 votes in the Senate to pull this off. LOL

You are not too bright are you.................

All bills are the result of spending, no matter who's bills they are.

So we need to spend on the wall to fix the spending problem - gotcha!
We don't have a choice. The country is being invaded by hostile enemies. Even if we nuked Mexico back to the stone age the enemies would still invade. In fact it's possible that they would try to invade at a faster rate.

Oh, man. How hard did you have to hit yourself in the head with a sledgehammer to think a wall will keep out drugs? And how many times? :lol:

Food stamps and TANF would continue during a shutdown. They were not affected during the 1996 shutdown.

Trump and his parroting Chumps are talking out of their collective asses.

Medicare payments, however, could be affected if a shutdown lasts more than a couple weeks.

Trump would have every senior in America pissed at him. So he's got that going for him.

Food stamps and TANF would continue during a shutdown. They were not affected during the 1996 shutdown.

They're mandatory spending programs. They can only be changed by legislation.

Medicare payments, however, could be affected if a shutdown lasts more than a couple weeks.

Trump would have every senior in America pissed at him. So he's got that going for him.

Actually I just wanted to get you to scream.

Thanks

How is this tied to foodstamps? We don't control Mexico's welfare program and they are the ones paying for this thing right?

And seeing as the South receives the most federal funding by far beyond what they pay in, why is he penalizing Red States on this?

Why don't you just get a fucking job?!

Actually the state actions you're referring to cut a very small percentage of recipients from the rolls. Able bodied adults without dependents.

Actually I just wanted to get you to scream.

Thanks
That sound you hear is laughter at your colossal gullibility and stupidity. Sorry to disappoint, tard.

Churches don't get tax deductions, they are "tax exempt"

Should churches be able to feed and cloth the poor.........................When Jesus is in your heart, you will know the answer, until then you are blind

Hallelujah and praise the lord!!! Put your faith in Jesus etc. In the meantime, organized religion is mostly a racket. Some of them do good, and some like, the owners of TBN do really good. I see no reason why they should get a tax deduction. I don't think there's a rule on how much money they have to put into serving the poor. Our government agencies that handle welfare do have these rules. Again, there's abuse in the welfare system, like all systems. Look at our for profit, out of control 'defense' (defense, yeah right) industrial complex.

How is this tied to foodstamps? We don't control Mexico's welfare program and they are the ones paying for this thing right?

And seeing as the South receives the most federal funding by far beyond what they pay in, why is he penalizing Red States on this?

yep, we went from Mexico paying for the wall, to America's poor paying for the wall.

Forum List

Back