🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump says no welfare checks if the brder wall is not approved

Actually this is what Trump sais:

"I will bring this country to a brink of default and total disaster unless you give me what I want."
Actually, the facts being what they are and the USA having a 20 trillion dollar national debt, it should be said that

Obama bought the country to the brink of default, and I Donald Trump an going to build a wall to keep the crack and meth out, or at least slow it so that we the USA can get on with making America Great Again.

But I'm not the Donald's speechwriter...................yet
Oh, man. How hard did you have to hit yourself in the head with a sledgehammer to think a wall will keep out drugs? And how many times? :lol:

Drug dealers aren't as stupid as you are, unfortunately.

Ultralight aircraft being used to transport drugs

How does Trump plan to stop welfare payments? What welfare payments?
Food stamps and TANF would continue during a shutdown. They were not affected during the 1996 shutdown.

Trump and his parroting Chumps are talking out of their collective asses.

Medicare payments, however, could be affected if a shutdown lasts more than a couple weeks.

Trump would have every senior in America pissed at him. So he's got that going for him.
Why don't you just get a fucking job?!
I have a great job, tard.

Why do you tards so consistently make the stupidest assumptions?

You really need to have a long sit down with the voices in your head and explain to them you are tired of publicly making an ass of yourself because of them.

So you just keep on wishing I would go away, mm-kay? It amuses me. :lol:

Lots of people depend on welfare checks including children, seniors, disabled. I think the wall is a stupid idea, but if we must have it, and mexico won't pay for it like trump promised, let's do away with the tax deductions the organized religions get. That should pay for trump's wall with plenty left over.
The atheist babbles into the conversation.

Sorry I came into your little group uninvited, but I'm here now, so tell me/us, why churches should get tax deductions.

Churches don't get tax deductions, they are "tax exempt"

My mistake, thanks.

Actually, the facts being what they are and the USA having a 20 trillion dollar national debt, it should be said that

Obama bought the country to the brink of default, and I Donald Trump an going to build a wall to keep the crack and meth out, or at least slow it so that we the USA can get on with making America Great Again.

Oh, man. How hard did you have to hit yourself in the head with a sledgehammer to think a wall will keep out drugs? And how many times? :lol:

Food stamps and TANF would continue during a shutdown. They were not affected during the 1996 shutdown.

Medicare payments, however, could be affected if a shutdown lasts more than a couple weeks.

Trump would have every senior in America pissed at him. So he's got that going for him.

You really need to have a long sit down with the voices in your head and explain to them you are tired of publicly making an ass of yourself because of them.

Trump's stupidity is contagious. Haven't you noticed how much ridiculous the RW'ers on this forum have gotten since Trump was elected?
When's the last time you saw one even attempt to make an intelligent argument?

Actually I just wanted to get you to scream.

Thanks
That sound you hear is laughter at your colossal gullibility and stupidity. Sorry to disappoint, tard.

And you are the gift that just keeps on giving and giving

Debt cieling is not about spending, it's about PAYING THE BILLS.

but even if it WAS about spending - Trump's wall is just another SPENDING item.

Food stamps have been costing the country 70 billion a year the past couple of years. A Trump wall cold cost anywhere from 13 to 20 billion dollars one time only.

My money says the wall is a much better investment than supporting people who don't want to work for their own food.

Food stamps and welfare fulfill a need for many Americans, granted there is abuse in the system, like all systems. Take it from me as a landlord and a small business owner in poor and minority neigborhoods. The people served by social services and EBT do need help, although yes, there is abuse, but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. If people want to preach their religion, fine. I don't see a reason why they should get a tax kickback for it though.

States run by Republican governors have proven many people don't need food stamps. They enforced requirements such as having a job working 20 hours a week, volunteering their time 20 hours a month, or being enrolled in a vocational program to prepare for a job. Most of those hungry people decided to drop out of the food stamp program.

Besides, if we cut food stamps in half for one year, used that money to build the wall, then we can return food stamps to it's current level, we would have enough to build the highest tech wall available.

Actually the state actions you're referring to cut a very small percentage of recipients from the rolls. Able bodied adults without dependents.

Correct, and we've been providing them with food stamps these past several years when they didn't even need them. That's how wasteful our social programs are.

Trump's stupidity is contagious. Haven't you noticed how much ridiculous the RW'ers on this forum have gotten since Trump was elected?
I don't call Trump's Chumps right wingers. I'm a right winger.

They are pseudocons.

I've tried from time to time, but given the Trump supporters it sounds like I'm being sarcastic. LOL I'm actually serious about this.

Just get a fucking job. Unemployment is essentially zero. No more excuses unless you have some sort of serious medical condition. Something I am not ruling out..

Actually this is what Trump sais:

"I will bring this country to a brink of default and total disaster unless you give me what I want."

Trump will lose this just like Republicans do every time they attempt this nonsense.

He should have said, "what WE want"....

We don't want

Most oppose building a border wall, think U.S. would ultimately pay for it

Then they should have voted in different places to elect Hillary. They didn't, Trump won, and if you want the government shut down, deny the wall!

They are pseudocons.

lol, I'll go back to calling them RWnuts. You're not nuts are you?

Just get a fucking job. Unemployment is essentially zero. No more excuses unless you have some sort of serious medical condition. Something I am not ruling out..
Seriously. You need to stop listening to the voices in your head. I am not kidding.

This kind of delusional behavior is extremely unhealthy for your mental condition.

They are pseudocons.

I could be. I spend way too much time arguing with tards.

Trump has both hands on the shovel and is furiously digging a hole that Republicans know they can't climb out of. And they're watching him do it.

Dig baby, don't stop.

This guy believes Propaganda. You know what that means---------->they are to dumb to realize that we are winning, and they are on the verge of becoming even more irrelevant than they already are-)

They are pseudocons.

lol, I almost added that as an acknowledgement that we're all a little nuts for being here.

They are pseudocons.

LOL the nut ask if the nut is a nut

Then they should have voted in different places to elect Hillary. They didn't, Trump won, and if you want the government shut down, deny the wall!

You finally admit Hillary got more votes, but the quirk of EC allocation was what elected Trump, not his popularity.

They are pseudocons.

You might find that arguing with like minds is healthy.

You finally admit Hillary got more votes, but the quirk of EC allocation was what elected Trump, not his popularity.
Hillary only won 15% of the counties in THE US. That's why The Electoral College is the best defense against LEFTIST VOTER FRAUD, because you cannot overwhelm the system with fraudulent votes.

Be Hillarious if that Bitch Gets Asphyxiated from some Lesbian Whore sitting on her face.

T
Trump has both hands on the shovel and is furiously digging a hole that Republicans know they can't climb out of. And they're watching him do it.

Dig baby, don't stop.

This guy believes Propaganda. You know what that means---------->they are to dumb to realize that we are winning, and they are on the verge of becoming even more irrelevant than they already are-)
too dumb

Which is leftist BS because nobody will ever know.

Because we have the College, Republicans in states that had no chance at ever getting the EC votes for a Republican contender probably didn't even bother to vote. If you live in NY or California, what's the point of voting if you're a Republican?

Forum List

Back