🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump says no welfare checks if the brder wall is not approved

Now that will wake up the protesters living off solely of their Soros protest income.

That's a HUUUGE bitch! Less food would likely save her life.

Oh these fat white people. She must be a Trump supporter.

Is she white, I hadn't noticed, or perhaps it's just not important to me because I am not a racist like you who views everything in terms of color

If you look past her yellow skin caused by Cirrhosis you can see that she is White.
Well, not sure about that.....she could be an Indian.

Her color only matters to a racist.................

Just trying to save the Democrat Party from their self imposed Extinction Event so we can have someone to kick around.

Lots of people depend on welfare checks including children, seniors, disabled. I think the wall is a stupid idea, but if we must have it, and mexico won't pay for it like trump promised, let's do away with the tax deductions the organized religions get. That should pay for trump's wall with plenty left over.
Let's do away with ALL tax expenditures. Then we can lower everyone's tax rates and get the economy going gangbusters.
How much did you pay in taxes last year????????????????????????

Lots of people depend on welfare checks including children, seniors, disabled. I think the wall is a stupid idea, but if we must have it, and mexico won't pay for it like trump promised, let's do away with the tax deductions the organized religions get. That should pay for trump's wall with plenty left over.
The atheist babbles into the conversation.

Sorry I came into your little group uninvited, but I'm here now, so tell me/us, why churches should get tax deductions.

Now that will wake up the protesters living off solely of their Soros protest income.

That's a HUUUGE bitch! Less food would likely save her life.

Oh these fat white people. She must be a Trump supporter.

Is she white, I hadn't noticed, or perhaps it's just not important to me because I am not a racist like you who views everything in terms of color

If you look past her yellow skin caused by Cirrhosis you can see that she is White.
Well, not sure about that.....she could be an Indian.

Her color only matters to a racist.................

Color? Who the hell can see beyond the PINK.

Sorry I came into your little group uninvited, but I'm here now, so tell me/us, why churches should get tax deductions.
Should churches be able to feed and cloth the poor.........................When Jesus is in your heart, you will know the answer, until then you are blind

Let's do away with ALL tax expenditures. Then we can lower everyone's tax rates and get the economy going gangbusters.
Probably ten times more than you did.

Everyone's tax rates are much higher than they should be, thanks to the $1.4 trillion government behavioral control and wealth redistribution tax expenditure program.

And you tards think it's "because Mexicans", or because poor people get food stamps. You can't write this kind of comedy! :lol:

Actually this is what Trump sais:

"I will bring this country to a brink of default and total disaster unless you give me what I want."
Actually, the facts being what they are and the USA having a 20 trillion dollar national debt, it should be said that

Obama bought the country to the brink of default, and I Donald Trump an going to build a wall to keep the crack and meth out, or at least slow it so that we the USA can get on with making America Great Again.

But I'm not the Donald's speechwriter...................yet

Debt cieling is not about spending, it's about PAYING THE BILLS.

but even if it WAS about spending - Trump's wall is just another SPENDING item.

Food stamps have been costing the country 70 billion a year the past couple of years. A Trump wall cold cost anywhere from 13 to 20 billion dollars one time only.

My money says the wall is a much better investment than supporting people who don't want to work for their own food.
Big Beautiful wall with Solar Panels, Machine Guns, Alligators and Robots.
We have to have Robots!

Should churches be able to feed and cloth the poor.........................When Jesus is in your heart, you will know the answer, until then you are blind
Why Should Mosques get public tax money to be built?

"I will bring this country to a brink of default and total disaster unless you give me what I want."
Actually, the facts being what they are and the USA having a 20 trillion dollar national debt, it should be said that

Obama bought the country to the brink of default, and I Donald Trump an going to build a wall to keep the crack and meth out, or at least slow it so that we the USA can get on with making America Great Again.

Food stamps have been costing the country 70 billion a year the past couple of years. A Trump wall cold cost anywhere from 13 to 20 billion dollars one time only.

My money says the wall is a much better investment than supporting people who don't want to work for their own food.
Big Beautiful wall with Solar Panels, Machine Guns, Alligators and Robots.
We have to have Robots!
Actually, we have some technology in use on the border today which is about as close to robots as you can get.

We don't even really need a physical wall. We have the technology to create an impenetrable electronic wall.

And it would do a much better job of catching drug smugglers, too, than a stupid physical wall. The sky is literally the limit for an electronic wall.

Should churches be able to feed and cloth the poor.........................
Probably ten times more than you did.

Everyone's tax rates are much higher than they should be, thanks to the $1.4 trillion government behavioral control and wealth redistribution tax expenditure program.

And you tards think it's "because Mexicans", or because poor people get food stamps. You can't write this kind of comedy! :lol:

How much of a refund did you get? And you have no idea what I paid

Are your welfare benefits really taxed?

Ask Obama, not me

Oh, man. How hard did you have to hit yourself in the head with a sledgehammer to think a wall will keep out drugs? And how many times? :lol:

Drug dealers aren't as stupid as you are, unfortunately.

Ultralight aircraft being used to transport drugs

Do you have a door(s) on your home or apartment? If so, do you lock those doors at night or when you are away from home? If so, why do you lock them? Thieves are not as stupid as you are.

I love the IGNORE FEATURE. I had to peek at what LEFTARDS are saying.
It kinda sounded like.....um gunna bu wunnah.
And something about NASCAR.
Or was that about Racing?
la-sp-nascar-las-vegas-20170312

Food stamps and welfare fulfill a need for many Americans, granted there is abuse in the system, like all systems. Take it from me as a landlord and a small business owner in poor and minority neigborhoods. The people served by social services and EBT do need help, although yes, there is abuse, but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. If people want to preach their religion, fine. I don't see a reason why they should get a tax kickback for it though.

Oh, man. How hard did you have to hit yourself in the head with a sledgehammer to think a wall will keep out drugs? And how many times? :lol:

Do you have a door(s) on your home or apartment? If so, do you lock those doors at night or when you are away from home? If so, why do you lock them? Thieves are not as stupid as you are.
Tall ladder?

Mosques provide food and clothing to the poor, just like Christian churches and Jewish temples.

You should know better than to ask that question.
Lefty's Rear Door is always open for business.

Forum List

Back