🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump says Obama behind leaks

Is Trump a weak Sad Bimbo like Cry baby or what ...
TrumpAnimatedV6.gif

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-28_7-13-34.jpeg
    upload_2017-2-28_7-13-34.jpeg
    9.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
The far and alt right here, like S. J., are ducking the truth that once again Trump is lying.
Bush pushes back on Trump's policies, calls for Russia inquiry in rare interview"

'We all need answers': George W. Bush pushes back on Trump's policies, calls for Russia inquiry in rare interview

Business Insider via Yahoo News22 hours ago

Neither Bush nor his father, former President George H. W. Bush, supported Trump during the 2016 presidential campaign. Trump made rhetorical attacks on the ...

OMG, more lies.

Trump says Obama behind leaks - CNNPolitics.com Video

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump said he believes former President Barack Obama has been behind the leaks within his administration and the sizable, angry town hall crowds Republicans have faced across the country.

Trump was asked in an interview on Fox News' "Fox and Friends" if he believed Obama was responsible for the town hall protests against Republicans this month.
"It turns out his organization seems to do a lot of these organizing to some of the protests that these Republicans are seeing around the country against you. Do you believe President Obama is behind it and if he is, is that a violation of the so-called unsaid presidents' code?" Trump was asked.
"No, I think he is behind it. I also think it is politics, that's the way it is," Trump replied.
Trump then discussed the leaks that have disrupted his first month in office.
"You never know what's exactly happening behind the scenes. You know, you're probably right or possibly right, but you never know," Trump said in the interview, a clip of which was released Monday night. "No, I think that President Obama is behind it because his people are certainly behind it. And some of the leaks possibly come from that group, which are really serious because they are very bad in terms of national security. But I also understand that is politics. In terms of him being behind things, that's politics. And it will probably continue."
Trump did not offer any evidence for his claim in the clip released by Fox Monday night. CNN has reached out to Obama's office for comment.
<more>
Taking into consideration that Democrats said they would do this over a month ago I don't think you have a beef. Liberal PAC vows to ‘obstruct, delay, and halt’ Donald Trump’s agenda
Obama's organization is behind it. Who else would be?
Until Trump can find these people and get rid of them this will continue.
I think people are going to prison over this. The press will hide it from us, but heads will roll.

OMG, more lies.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump said he believes former President Barack Obama has been behind the leaks within his administration and the sizable, angry town hall crowds Republicans have faced across the country.

Trump was asked in an interview on Fox News' "Fox and Friends" if he believed Obama was responsible for the town hall protests against Republicans this month.
"It turns out his organization seems to do a lot of these organizing to some of the protests that these Republicans are seeing around the country against you. Do you believe President Obama is behind it and if he is, is that a violation of the so-called unsaid presidents' code?" Trump was asked.
"No, I think he is behind it. I also think it is politics, that's the way it is," Trump replied.
"You never know what's exactly happening behind the scenes. You know, you're probably right or possibly right, but you never know," Trump said in the interview, a clip of which was released Monday night. "No, I think that President Obama is behind it because his people are certainly behind it. And some of the leaks possibly come from that group, which are really serious because they are very bad in terms of national security. But I also understand that is politics. In terms of him being behind things, that's politics. And it will probably continue."
Trump did not offer any evidence for his claim in the clip released by Fox Monday night. CNN has reached out to Obama's office for comment.
<more>
Trump says a lot that is only in his imagination. He said Obama is a Kenyan Muslim with a fake birth certificate, he said 'thousands and thousands' of Muslims in NJ cheered in the streets on 911, he said a judge couldn't adjudicate fairly because his grandpa is Mexican, he said he, and none of his staff, had a 'Russian connection' during his campaign. He also said on 'day one' he would repeal Obamacare, build a Mexican-paid wall, and bring manufacturing back to America with 'good paying' jobs. And he said that travel bans from 7 ME countries that has NEVER produced a terror attack in America will eliminate our fears. He also says legal immigrants are not vetted.
What he never says is that the massive protests against his promised projects is a grassroots effort. It is so big that he simply cannot believe those protesters are not paid robots. Like nobody would object to the policies of hate and fear if they were not handsomely paid. Do you believe him?

Trumpy's head exploded because Obama is getting headline news of crowds screaming adoring him....Trumpy is a paranoid loon, and Obama is living inside his head.
TrumpAnimatedV6.gif

OMG, more lies.

<more>
Taking into consideration that Democrats said they would do this over a month ago I don't think you have a beef. Liberal PAC vows to ‘obstruct, delay, and halt’ Donald Trump’s agenda
I think people are going to prison over this. The press will hide it from us, but heads will roll.
Isn't this a 180 on your part? When did you change from support of 'obstruct, delay, and halt' mission statement of McConnell, to objector of the same policy? And since the House and Senate are Republican, what do you figure the chances are to obstruct? As for the press....guffaw!

This stuff is just eating away at Trump the Narcissist Galoot..........TOTALLY OBVIOUS ISN'T IT.....4 days ago, this happened [see video] and made headline news.Obama is getting headline news of crowds screaming adoring him

170227-wingnuts-of-the-weekend_zpsogyc8rka.jpg

OMG, more lies.

<more>
Isn't this a 180 on your part? When did you change from support of 'obstruct, delay, and halt' mission statement of McConnell, to objector of the same policy? And since the House and Senate are Republican, what do you figure the chances are to obstruct? As for the press....guffaw!
I guess you don't understand the difference between obstruction and sabotage.

OMG, more lies.

<more>
Funny you should mention that, mud. Looks like the old 'mote/beam still applies.

OMG, more lies.

<more>
Funny you should mention that, mud. Looks like the old 'mote/beam still applies.
Whatever.
It's one thing to act as an honest opposition. Another to literally spy on and reveal national secrets to the press, or foment violence and disorder around the country. In most countries that's treason, sedition, and espionage.....and would result in prison terms or execution in some of the countries liberals admire.

What did he say?
Can you not read?
Yeah, I can read. And I can hear. I saw the interview and I didn't hear W. speak out against Trump.
Then your reading comprehension is pretty poor.
I heard him say we should take Trump at his word. What did you hear him say?
And that is all you heard?
You heard something that wasn't there. Otherwise you would have posted it by now instead of trying to dazzle us with bullshit.

What did he say?
Can you not read?
Yeah, I can read. And I can hear. I saw the interview and I didn't hear W. speak out against Trump.
Oh, you mean his inaugural crowd was bigger than that of Obama? That 306 electoral votes is greater than 332 electoral votes? LOL
I'm still waiting for one of you assholes to post Bush criticizing Trump. Why don't you stop bobbing and weaving and admit you can't do it?

Can you not read?
You heard something that wasn't there. Otherwise you would have posted it by now instead of trying to dazzle us with bullshit.
Did you not hear what he said about the media?

Did you not hear what he said about the media?
Did you not hear what he said about Trump? You're not dazzling anyone.

OMG, more lies.

<more>
President Trump is the LAST person anyone wants as an enemy.
The seditious traitors WILL be charged and imprisoned.

OMG, more lies.

<more>
President Trump is the LAST person anyone wants as an enemy.
The seditious traitors WILL be charged and imprisoned.
Trump will try .. imitating his buddy Putin.

Forum List

Back