🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump says Obama behind leaks

OMG, more lies.

Trump says Obama behind leaks - CNNPolitics.com Video

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump said he believes former President Barack Obama has been behind the leaks within his administration and the sizable, angry town hall crowds Republicans have faced across the country.

Trump was asked in an interview on Fox News' "Fox and Friends" if he believed Obama was responsible for the town hall protests against Republicans this month.
"It turns out his organization seems to do a lot of these organizing to some of the protests that these Republicans are seeing around the country against you. Do you believe President Obama is behind it and if he is, is that a violation of the so-called unsaid presidents' code?" Trump was asked.
"No, I think he is behind it. I also think it is politics, that's the way it is," Trump replied.
Trump then discussed the leaks that have disrupted his first month in office.
"You never know what's exactly happening behind the scenes. You know, you're probably right or possibly right, but you never know," Trump said in the interview, a clip of which was released Monday night. "No, I think that President Obama is behind it because his people are certainly behind it. And some of the leaks possibly come from that group, which are really serious because they are very bad in terms of national security. But I also understand that is politics. In terms of him being behind things, that's politics. And it will probably continue."
Trump did not offer any evidence for his claim in the clip released by Fox Monday night. CNN has reached out to Obama's office for comment.
<more>

oh, Trump is coming for both Obama and Soros. Look at the Arizona law that targets the organizers of protests if there is any violence in that protest.

.....and those that funded the protest.

Its already starting, with Trump blaming Obama for 'crimes'. This is gonna get really ugly.

OMG, more lies.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump said he believes former President Barack Obama has been behind the leaks within his administration and the sizable, angry town hall crowds Republicans have faced across the country.

Trump was asked in an interview on Fox News' "Fox and Friends" if he believed Obama was responsible for the town hall protests against Republicans this month.
"It turns out his organization seems to do a lot of these organizing to some of the protests that these Republicans are seeing around the country against you. Do you believe President Obama is behind it and if he is, is that a violation of the so-called unsaid presidents' code?" Trump was asked.
"No, I think he is behind it. I also think it is politics, that's the way it is," Trump replied.
"You never know what's exactly happening behind the scenes. You know, you're probably right or possibly right, but you never know," Trump said in the interview, a clip of which was released Monday night. "No, I think that President Obama is behind it because his people are certainly behind it. And some of the leaks possibly come from that group, which are really serious because they are very bad in terms of national security. But I also understand that is politics. In terms of him being behind things, that's politics. And it will probably continue."
Trump did not offer any evidence for his claim in the clip released by Fox Monday night. CNN has reached out to Obama's office for comment.
<more>
Taking into consideration that Democrats said they would do this over a month ago I don't think you have a beef. Liberal PAC vows to ‘obstruct, delay, and halt’ Donald Trump’s agenda
Obama's organization is behind it. Who else would be?
Until Trump can find these people and get rid of them this will continue.
I think people are going to prison over this. The press will hide it from us, but heads will roll.
Isn't this a 180 on your part? When did you change from support of 'obstruct, delay, and halt' mission statement of McConnell, to objector of the same policy? And since the House and Senate are Republican, what do you figure the chances are to obstruct? As for the press....guffaw!
I guess you don't understand the difference between obstruction and sabotage.
Funny you should mention that, mud. Looks like the old 'mote/beam still applies.
Whatever.
It's one thing to act as an honest opposition. Another to literally spy on and reveal national secrets to the press, or foment violence and disorder around the country. In most countries that's treason, sedition, and espionage.....and would result in prison terms or execution in some of the countries liberals admire.

This is an example of how they're going to try and spin it: opposition to Trump is sedition. And Obama, Soros, Hillary and pretty much any Trump opposition will likely be named.

OMG, more lies.

<more>
Taking into consideration that Democrats said they would do this over a month ago I don't think you have a beef. Liberal PAC vows to ‘obstruct, delay, and halt’ Donald Trump’s agenda
Obama's organization is behind it. Who else would be?
Until Trump can find these people and get rid of them this will continue.
I think people are going to prison over this. The press will hide it from us, but heads will roll.
Isn't this a 180 on your part? When did you change from support of 'obstruct, delay, and halt' mission statement of McConnell, to objector of the same policy? And since the House and Senate are Republican, what do you figure the chances are to obstruct? As for the press....guffaw!
I guess you don't understand the difference between obstruction and sabotage.
Funny you should mention that, mud. Looks like the old 'mote/beam still applies.
Whatever.
It's one thing to act as an honest opposition. Another to literally spy on and reveal national secrets to the press, or foment violence and disorder around the country. In most countries that's treason, sedition, and espionage.....and would result in prison terms or execution in some of the countries liberals admire.
Mudwhistle, you're too valuable to be a dupe. You are taking Trump's paranoia too seriously. You only believe Obama is behind the grassroots orgs and leaks because Trump says so, and Trump says so because he can't allow criticism. What proof other that copy-cries from his syncophants? Did Obama leak the Spicer phone roundup? Trust...but VERIFY!

obama's organization OFA is behind all the protests and demonstrations. It is his loyalists that are behind all the leaks.

Obama must be having trouble letting go...
Trump needs to produce some facts to back up his claim.
Trump needs to start talking about the economy and how he plans to create jobs.

Forum List

Back