Trump says Sexual Assault victim “could not have been the chosen one.”

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
Days before his debate against Vice President Kamala Harris, former President Trump held a rambling news conference in which he recounted, denied and mocked various sexual harassment allegations against him…

What they're saying: After repeatedly accusing Carroll of lying about her alleged encounter with Trump in a New York department store in 1996, the former president began detailing the allegations by Leeds.

• "She said I was making out with her. And then, after 15 minutes — and she changed her story a couple times, maybe it was quicker — then I grabbed her at a certain part and that's when she had enough," Trump told reporters as his lawyers looked on.
  • "Think of the practicality of this: I'm famous, I'm in a plane, people are coming into the plane. And I'm looking at a woman, and I grab her and start kissing her and making out with her. What are the chances of that happening?"
Trump then added: "And frankly — I know you're going to say it's a terrible thing to say — but it couldn't have happened, it didn't happen, and she would not have been the chosen one. She would not have been the chosen one."

This unfortunate girl was apparently the chosen one:

1725653523505.png

So if she wasn't the chosen one for Trump to sexually assault, that implies there were others who were the chosen ones for Trump to sexually assault.

That's what the Trump fluffers are trying to deflect from here, Trump basically admitting to his habit of sexual assault.

Needless to say, all the Trump cultists are good with that behavior.

Yet on tape he is heard bragging about "grabbing them by the pussy" and rambling on that they like that type of behavior

We know he cheated on at least two previous wives as he divorced them and marries again. So what does marriage mean to him. My guess it is a way to have children who will inherit the empire. He can then mold them in his image.

He claims to be a Presbyterian

The church is more liberal that others especially with the topic of marriage.

So for Trump that is half the battle and he would fit in more than with the Catholics church.

To keep the religious right in check he needs some association with a church

Last edited:
Watch this if you want the facts and your mind is capable to handle the truth. How badly DEMs and Board Maggots have weaponized the Judicial system and the Country itself. Now a Police State. Find em' eliminate them. *********

Days before his debate against Vice President Kamala Harris, former President Trump held a rambling news conference in which he recounted, denied and mocked various sexual harassment allegations against him…

What they're saying: After repeatedly accusing Carroll of lying about her alleged encounter with Trump in a New York department store in 1996, the former president began detailing the allegations by Leeds.

• "She said I was making out with her. And then, after 15 minutes — and she changed her story a couple times, maybe it was quicker — then I grabbed her at a certain part and that's when she had enough," Trump told reporters as his lawyers looked on.
  • "Think of the practicality of this: I'm famous, I'm in a plane, people are coming into the plane. And I'm looking at a woman, and I grab her and start kissing her and making out with her. What are the chances of that happening?"
Trump then added: "And frankly — I know you're going to say it's a terrible thing to say — but it couldn't have happened, it didn't happen, and she would not have been the chosen one. She would not have been the chosen one."

This unfortunate girl was apparently the chosen one:

View attachment 1007515

She's talking about being raped......and starts coming on to him.......,.,.,.WTF????

Forum List

Back